April 30, 2024, 11:04:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185775 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2006, 07:41:34 PM »

Quote from: blah
OK, WTF is wrong with this place????????  Do i just not get it or is this just the most messed up thing you ever heard of???

Holland Launches Fun Burials

You couldn't pay me a millions dollars to do that.  In fact, I want to be cremated b/c I am so claustrophobic.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2006, 07:42:24 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
their
-- hate that! their = there

I really need to proofread before I post

Not to worry, we all do it.  I read that in a book once where "there" was used as a pronoun and I could not make sense of what they were saying until I figured out someone had mistyped the word.  Honest mistakes happen.

With more voice recognition, we are going to be seeing more and more of that and worse. Crying or Very sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2006, 07:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna, that seems to be a big problem.  So many people not understanding the laws.

can you elaborate on this?

Of course.  Bush cannot do anything about what happened to Natalee, beyond offering what he has, Condi's help at the state department, FBI agents, DEA agents.  That is a soverign nation.  We cannot go in dropping bombs on Aruba because one of our citizens visited there and never returned.  This is totally different from what has happened with the wholesale of children for the World Cup.  The International Community would get involved.  

For Bush to go in there and blow up Aruba, would be like someone visiting here from London and being kidnapped at Disney World.  Tony Blair is not going to drop bombs on Florida.

whew, I thought I'd lost my mind for a second. I understand the restrictions around Aruba vs Korea, just was concerned if we were all now not understanding law or if it's just Aruba who doesn't?  Laughing

I think Aruba writes their own laws  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »

so no one knows anything about the dame that called the FBI and told them about Deepak trying to get her to lie for him?
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2006, 07:46:02 PM »

Anna, re President, well said.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2006, 07:46:10 PM »

Anna, that seems to be a big problem.  So many people not understanding the laws.

There is a huge difference is someone being kidnapped by a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT and by three garden variety punks.  When a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT kidnaps, it is considered an internationally hostile incident between governments.  When punks kidnap, it is regular street crime and has nothing to do with entire nations.

KIDHAPPING BY A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT is taken to be hostility by the ENTIRE NATION AGAINST ANOTHER ENTIRE NATION, not a crime against one person.  It can even be considered an act of war.

Why some want to use this to take political snipes at Bush like this I don't understand but the two things are not even close.  No, Bush certainly should never have told Beth he was sorry a foreign government kidnapped and were holding her daughter because it never happened.
Natalee is not locked up in KIA for some later use in exchange for prisoners or to blackmail our government.

She is likely dead at the hands of individuals who do NOT represent their government.  They were not acting on instructions received from their Parliament or Intelligence Services in what they did.  They acted alone on the basis of their own INDIVIDUAL evil and greed.  No government told or paid them to do what they did, at least that we are aware of and can prove.  

It is ludicrous to compare the two situations, too.  We all know Bush would be impeached in a heartbeat if he even thought about considering this a political kidnapping.  Bush is not even allowed to protect U.S. Citizens on U.S. soil let alone on foreign turf.  So if someone has proof that this was ordered by the Parliament or Military of Aruba, please present it.  Otherwise, it is apples and oranges.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2006, 07:46:41 PM »

Of course.  Bush cannot do anything about what happened to Natalee, beyond offering what he has, Condi's help at the state department, FBI agents, DEA agents.  That is a soverign nation.  We cannot go in dropping bombs on Aruba because one of our citizens visited there and never returned.  This is totally different from what has happened with the wholesale of children for the World Cup.  The International Community would get involved.  

For Bush to go in there and blow up Aruba, would be like someone visiting here from London and being kidnapped at Disney World.  Tony Blair is not going to drop bombs on Florida.

whew, I thought I'd lost my mind for a second. I understand the restrictions around Aruba vs Korea, just was concerned if we were all now not understanding law or if it's just Aruba who doesn't?  Laughing

I think Aruba writes their own laws  Laughing

None, I think it is called AL.  Ad lib it as they go. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
so no one knows anything about the dame that called the FBI and told them about Deepak trying to get her to lie for him?

Are you referring to the one that Skeeters talked to Deepak about in the taped conversation?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2006, 07:50:04 PM »

It would be interesting to know.  I think for some reason and I don't know how and why but I get a bad feeling about Deepak being on line, either phone or computer with someone from the USA at the time this happened.  There was also the name 'STEVE' written on a piece of paper on his person with the name of a cruise ship that has been involved in human trafficking, which is owned by someone in Florida.  I wonder if there is a connection with Mr. Pink, Deepak, et al.

One of our posters from that area of the USA where Mr. Pink has been known to travel/live was very supportive and defensive about Deepak.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »

I wish I did, Blah.  There was rumor long time ago that it was Melody but I don't think so.  I have no idea who she is.   Confused But I would love to know and also what Deepak actually said to her.

Ignoring things like this --this is why I don't think ALE is collecting anything nor KJ has any plans to prosecute at all.  I wonder if the judge was even told about this or half the other stuff that has gone on.  Wouldn't want him to think badly of the J2K, now would we?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2006, 07:53:13 PM »

Anna, I wondered about Melody as well, because she inserted herself into this about the time all this was being talked about but then the newspaper people and the VDS family took control of her and caused her to change her mind, if it was indeed she who was called for the alibi.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:55 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: blah
OK, WTF is wrong with this place????????  Do i just not get it or is this just the most messed up thing you ever heard of???

Holland Launches Fun Burials

You couldn't pay me a millions dollars to do that.  In fact, I want to be cremated b/c I am so claustrophobic.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Sunfreak,
Post that article you posted the other day about their descent into permissiveness!  It applies here and bears repeating, please.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2006, 07:55:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Are you referring to the one that Skeeters talked to Deepak about in the taped conversation?

I dont know if it is the same girl or not.  Deepak called this girl after being in court to hear the testimony of the gardner witness.  Here is Beths quote:

"Nancy, go back to August, go back when the gardener`s statement was given before the judge of instruction, sworn testimony, the defense, the prosecutor, Deepak, Satish, and Joran.

And what happened was his statement was credible and Deepak panicked. He panicked that very day, made a phone call to a girl looking for an alibi. This young woman became very upset and concerned, made a phone call to the FBI. She did not want to be involved in it."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2006, 07:59:42 PM »

I dont know if it is the same girl or not.  Deepak called this girl after being in court to hear the testimony of the gardner witness.  Here is Beths quote:

"Nancy, go back to August, go back when the gardener`s statement was given before the judge of instruction, sworn testimony, the defense, the prosecutor, Deepak, Satish, and Joran.

And what happened was his statement was credible and Deepak panicked. He panicked that very day, made a phone call to a girl looking for an alibi. This young woman became very upset and concerned, made a phone call to the FBI. She did not want to be involved in it."

Blah  - here's what I know.  Without naming the nickname of the poster I will say that she was a poster at SM.  She was "close" to Deepak and confided in me that Deepak was very upset with her over the FBI deal.  What it sounded like to me is that Deepak was very worried about the Gardener witness, that the Gardener may have actually seen them.  That's all I know.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2006, 08:01:13 PM »

I find it interesting that she called the FBI instead of the ALE, expecially if she was in Aruba.  Did she know about ALE involvement and knew she couldnt go to them??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2006, 08:01:24 PM »

Well, Deepak was upset about the gardener witness because he had the fit and threw the dominoes all over the room.  I don't think he would be upset if he was not seen.

And that just blows any time line I have ever had right out of the water, too.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »

Blah  - here's what I know.  Without naming the nickname of the poster I will say that she was a poster at SM.  She was "close" to Deepak and confided in me that Deepak was very upset with her over the FBI deal.  What it sounded like to me is that Deepak was very worried about the Gardener witness, that the Gardener may have actually seen them.  That's all I know.

do you still communicate with her?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2006, 08:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, Deepak was upset about the gardener witness because he had the fit and threw the dominoes all over the room.  I don't think he would be upset if he was not seen.

And that just blows any time line I have ever had right out of the water, too.   Confused

yeah, now add to that - the gardener is gone.  What happneed to him, does anyone even know?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »

do you still communicate with her?

No, haven't for months.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2006, 08:07:22 PM »

Blah - to let you know how long it's been, the last time I communicated with her was when we still had the PM feature.  I will tell you that she did not live in Aruba but the US.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.