May 01, 2024, 05:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185831 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2006, 08:26:40 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"

She contacted the FBI because she lives in the United States. At least that is what I presume given the fact she called them first. Wink

so she lives in the US but just happened to be in Aruba the night they killed Natalee??

Oh blah, i really don't know.

I just assumed reading these posts that if she called the FBI she was American. I could be way off base.

Just a hunch, that's all.

oh.  It would be pretty tough for her to provide an alibi for Deepak if she was in the US at the time.  Thats why I assumed she was an Aruban.

Yeah, but I'd believe Deepak to be stupid enough to ask a woman who lives in another COUNTRY to provide an alibi for him... Rolling Eyes

And who said he couldn't be confused with a Rocket Scientist??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »

From the Skeeter's tapes regarding the gardener and Deepaks call to a girl in the US:

Jamie Skeeters:  Right after the guy called that testified against you... the gardener. You made a call. Not
                             a telephone call, but you made a call to a girl and asked her to be your alibi.  That girl
                             went right to the FBI. She's scared that she's going to get mixed up and thrown in jail and
                             be arrested. And they recorded your voice on a (unintelligible) call.  They've got you
                             calling for an alibi.

Deepak Kalpoe:   But, I didn't call anyone.

Jamie Skeeters:  I heard your voice.  I mean, I saw the voice on the telephone call message.

Deepak Kalpoe:  And, where was the call number?

Jamie Skeeters:  I can find out.  But, anyway, that girl..they have... the  FBI has your. You did it, not
                            on the phone, but you did it... phone call through the internet.  Anyway...

Deepak Kalpoe:  It's just not possible, because I didn't.
                             (chuckles)
                            I didn't.

Jamie Skeeters: You may have called somebody, somehow, insinuating you wanted them... or they were
                            wearing a wire.  One or the other, I'm not sure how they did it.  But, I do know after that...
                            that guy testified, you allegedly.  I don't know the true story. You called this girl and said I'm
                            going to need you to help me with an alibi.  She... got scared... went to the Feds. The
                            justice system knows about it and I know you're going to get picked up. And they are
                            going to use that against you as your scared alibi.  It's not good for you, guy.  It's not good
                            at all what's happening.  They say that you were running scared and you called, saying
                            you need help or something. I can get the conversation; it's gonna take me a couple days.

Deepak Kalpoe:   Are parts anonymous?  Or all of  it or...?

Jamie Skeeters:  I don't know.  I just tell you what I found out from my source. That other... the mother knows, her
                            attorneys know, the justice know and the police know.  I got first (unintelligible) and this girl
                            here is tipping them.  Whatever, that family knows.  As a matter of fact, I may go do the
                            last kiss you know, and say "Hi  here's... here's, if I can help you, give me a call.," just
                            so I can see what they know. That's usually how I work on that side. If they a...  Anyhow.
                            It's a good friend of yours and she's scared for her well being.  So, if you go back and
                            threaten her, if it did happen, they will snap you up and (unintelligible).  So, because the feds
                            know and people know and they, they...

Deepak Kalpoe:   And who is this lady friend?

Jamie Skeeters:  I will find out  I will find out, for..

Deepak Kalpoe:   Because, it's not true.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2006, 08:29:32 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

She contacted the FBI because she lives in the United States. At least that is what I presume given the fact she called them first. Wink

so she lives in the US but just happened to be in Aruba the night they killed Natalee??

Oh blah, i really don't know.

I just assumed reading these posts that if she called the FBI she was American. I could be way off base.

Just a hunch, that's all.

oh.  It would be pretty tough for her to provide an alibi for Deepak if she was in the US at the time.  Thats why I assumed she was an Aruban.

Yeah, but I'd believe Deepak to be stupid enough to ask a woman who lives in another COUNTRY to provide an alibi for him... Rolling Eyes

That is an excellent point THird strike.
ANd riddle me this......I wonder where or how he came about to know this girl/woman if she did/does indeed live here in the US.

So many questions, so few answers.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2006, 08:30:11 PM »

I dunno about rocket scientist, but I do believe Deepak is the smartest out of all of the pimp punks.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2006, 08:31:04 PM »

I dunno about rocket scientist, but I do believe Deepak is the smartest out of all of the pimp punks.

My vote goes to Satish.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
There is a tremendous difference in what Bush is talking about and what happened to Natalee.  These people were kidnapped by members of a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.

Natalee was NOT kidnapped by PM Oduber nor some military agent in Aruba.  She is NOT being held in prison there.  She is not being held as a political prisoner. She is not being held to blackmail another government nor for prisoner exchange.   She was likely raped and murdered by three punks or thugs who are not even fully adults let alone representatives of their government.

No head of state in the entire world is going to get involved in what amounts to street crime nor should they.

Certainly not Bush for he is already in trouble for even trying to locate terrorists by their banking records.  If he had made one move to intervene in a case in another country like this, I am sure the cries for his impeachment would be deafening.

I do not understand why anybody would suggest that it is some how Bush's place to address a crime by a private citizen or group of them in another country.  And heaven help him if he did!  The liberals in this country won't allow him to protect us on U.S. soil let alone in a foreign country!   Evil or Very Mad

I was kinda glad for that whole long post, though, Anna ~ I was 4 pages behind ~ and now, without hardly having to read anything ~ I'm only 3 pages behind...    Rolling Eyes

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2006, 08:36:12 PM »

C'mon now.  Deepak is probably the dumbest (IMO)...with his brother a close second.  I believe Joran to be of much higher intelligence then the K2's.  That doesn't mean he hasn't made some VERY stupid moves along the way (the interviews one glarinf example).  But, I think he's most likely the most educated of them all.

I beliebe if it wasn't for his lawyer, Deepak would have sank himself LONG ago!  He would have taken that polygraph test (from J. Skeeters), and the rest would have been history.  It'd be VERY easy to get to Deepak if his lawyer wasn't around.  All it would take is $$$...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2006, 08:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From the Skeeter's tapes regarding the gardener and Deepaks call to a girl in the US:

Jamie Skeeters:  Right after the guy called that testified against you... the gardener. You made a call. Not
                             a telephone call, but you made a call to a girl and asked her to be your alibi.  That girl
                             went right to the FBI. She's scared that she's going to get mixed up and thrown in jail and
                             be arrested. And they recorded your voice on a (unintelligible) call.  They've got you
                             calling for an alibi.

Deepak Kalpoe:   But, I didn't call anyone.

Jamie Skeeters:  I heard your voice.  I mean, I saw the voice on the telephone call message.

<snip>

WOW klass thats great, thank you !!!!

this whole transcript tells me that Deepak contacted this girl through a method that he thought was untraceable. It must have been through the internet somehow.  He was shocked that they had that communiction with the girl.

Why would he say things like this if he didnt contact that girl?

Deepak Kalpoe: And, where was the call number?

Deepak Kalpoe: Are parts anonymous? Or all of it or...?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

C'mon now.  Deepak is probably the dumbest (IMO)...with his brother a close second.  I believe Joran to be of much higher intelligence then the K2's.  That doesn't mean he hasn't made some VERY stupid moves along the way (the interviews one glarinf example).  But, I think he's most likely the most educated of them all.

I beliebe if it wasn't for his lawyer, Deepak would have sank himself LONG ago!  He would have taken that polygraph test (from J. Skeeters), and the rest would have been history.  It'd be VERY easy to get to Deepak if his lawyer wasn't around.  All it would take is $$$...

I would love to know what satish has to say... and why of all of them is he the one that never gets cornered... if I were him I would be ill for having to take the year again at school....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2006, 08:38:45 PM »

Well, Deepak was upset about the gardener witness because he had the fit and threw the dominoes all over the room.  I don't think he would be upset if he was not seen.

And that just blows any time line I have ever had right out of the water, too.   Confused

Deepak's behavior is very suspicious, but I still think the gardener's story is probably bogus.  Not to sound too CSI, but people lie, evidence doesn't.  And it's very hard to reconcile Deepak being at the pond at 2:30 with the computer and phone record evidence.  Not only is Deepak logging on at 2:00, but at 3:15 you have Joran sending him casual "I'm home" and "What's up" TMs, indicating that at that point Deepak did not know anything was wrong.  The only realistic way I see for the gardener's story to be true is if it was actually Satish in the car not Deepak.  But that doesn't seem likely to me, why would Deepak go home and let Joran and Satish have all the fun with Natalee. If Deepak was home at 2:00 than I think Satish probably was too.  

Based on electronic records and polis car tape I have come down to two scenarios:

1) 2K are innocent, Joran alone raped and murdered Natalee after 2K left him alone with her on beach  

2) Joran raped Natalee on beach, then after learning from Joran that he'd left her there, 2K came back and raped, murdered, and disposed of her without Joran's knowledge
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »

Oh yeah, Joran is the smart one all right - running around doing interviews and running his mouth...... Rolling Eyes

Look at the way Deepak completely outwits Joran in the back of the police car
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2006, 08:41:35 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Well, Deepak was upset about the gardener witness because he had the fit and threw the dominoes all over the room.  I don't think he would be upset if he was not seen.

And that just blows any time line I have ever had right out of the water, too.   Confused

Deepak's behavior is very suspicious, but I still think the gardener's story is probably bogus.  Not to sound too CSI, but people lie, evidence doesn't.  And it's very hard to reconcile Deepak being at the pond at 2:30 with the computer and phone record evidence.  Not only is Deepak logging on at 2:00, but at 3:15 you have Joran sending him casual "I'm home" and "What's up" TMs, indicating that at that point Deepak did not know anything was wrong.  The only realistic way I see for the gardener's story to be true is if it was actually Satish in the car not Deepak.  But that doesn't seem likely to me, why would Deepak go home and let Joran and Satish have all the fun with Natalee. If Deepak was home at 2:00 than I think Satish probably was too.  

Based on electronic records and polis car tape I have come down to two scenarios:

1) 2K are innocent, Joran alone raped and murdered Natalee after 2K left him alone with her on beach  

2) Joran raped Natalee on beach, then after learning from Joran that he'd left her there, 2K came back and raped, murdered, and disposed of her without Joran's knowledge

Ok that part has always struck me as odd... guys don't do that kind of thing... send TM's they are home... I think he was saying she's gone... or something to that effect and in words that could not be held against him... JMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2006, 08:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
JQK on Greta tonight...

I am sooooo  glad I just read this in time for Greta to begin ~ I'll record it...  I so much want to say "tape" it  Laughing 2 generations maybe for tape to stop meaning record...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2006, 08:44:07 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
[

Ok that part has always struck me as odd... guys don't do that kind of thing... send TM's they are home... I think he was saying she's gone... or something to that effect and in words that could not be held against him... JMO

i could not agree with you more!!!

The only way a guy may do that is if it is to a female, a girlfriend,wife or even just a friend.

But no way would guys do that.

Or should I say, it is unlikely.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2006, 08:46:07 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I agree it's odd, but my take on it is a little different.  I don't think it was some kind of code or anything like that.  I think possibly he was trying to act like nothing was wrong and trying a little too hard.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2006, 08:48:49 PM »

I have wondered a lot if the TMs were not some kind of pre-arranged code or shorthand, a way of telling Deepak that "It's done".

Whatever "it" is.

I STILL think there is just too much mystery in all this to be accounted for if it was just a simple case of murder or accident. There is some BIG, DARK, UGLY thing here that is being covered up that has ramifications beyond those of the murder of 1 girl.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2006, 08:49:11 PM »

Oh yeah, Joran is the smart one all right - running around doing interviews and running his mouth...... Rolling Eyes

I didn't say he was the "smart one" at all.  Rather, I said (IMO) that he was smarter then the others...that's it.  And, I clarified my statement to include the fact I believed him to be VERY stupid for doing the interviews.  So, take it for what it's worth...strictly my opinion...

As for Deepak outwitting Joran (or anyone, for that matter)...that dude couldn't outwit a rock!  All I heard in those tapes is attempts by both sides (Joran vs the K2's) to jab at each other.  It was like watching a fly keep bumping in to a mirror thinking it was open space.  It was useless and pathetic by both sides.  All we got out of it is the fact that ONE of them was lying...that's it!  If you call that "outwitting", then maybe you shouldn't put that application in to "Survivor" anytime soon...Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2006, 08:49:26 PM »

[

i could not agree with you more!!!

The only way a guy may do that is if it is to a female, a girlfriend,wife or even just a friend.

But no way would guys do that.

Or should I say, it is unlikely.

it has always bugged me... but I admit I pick up on really strange stuff... and think/know there is something there... but I never get to what

just like the fact that in the CA interview Joran makes the point to say I called Deepak to pick me up at the beach but he didn't.... he interjects into questions that weren't even relavent to that fact.... and then licks his lips...("tasting the lie"... thanks Hat)... and I wonder... what is the significance of this???  that story then changes in his Greta interview... we all know he lies but what about this particular (stupid) point???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2006, 08:49:33 PM »

Very Happy   Idea   Wink  I have to also put my money on Satish -- after all, he is 21 and still in Highschool. His mom says he is interested in becoming a Doctor. (you think we have a healthcare crisis.-!?!)  Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I have wondered a lot if the TMs were not some kind of pre-arranged code or shorthand, a way of telling Deepak that "It's done".

Whatever "it" is.

I STILL think there is just too much mystery in all this to be accounted for if it was just a simple case of murder or accident. There is some BIG, DARK, UGLY thing here that is being covered up that has ramifications beyond those of the murder of 1 girl.

exactly what I was thinking.... ok.. guys... would you at that age do that with your friends??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.