May 01, 2024, 02:43:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185799 times)
Bob in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2006, 09:49:29 PM »

Hi all, please be patient with me, new to the discussion group...

Seeing the discussion regarding the gardener....

I have always been confused about what exactly the gardener is said to have seen.  I have heard that he reported seeing all 3 suspects in Deepak's car near the pond at about 3 AM.  I have also heard that he is said to have stated that he saw 2 of the suspects, one definitely Joran and a third person 'trying to hide in the car (slumping down).  There have been other reports involving various combinations of who he definitely identified etc.  I have seen lots of arguments discrediting this witness saying he was driving to fast to have seen anyone.  What is the right story?

If he did only see 2 people upright and a third 'slumped over', the third could have been Natalee, freeing up one of the brothers to be at home typing away on the computer to bolster an alibi.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2006, 09:49:34 PM »

Mrsred I didn't do it whatever I did...  

Has Easywriter heard anything going on?  I think its kinda of interesting that JQK is doing Greta.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2006, 09:50:28 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Winsor what did you do with our GretaRocks?  Give her back... Very Happy

ah, Ter, you'll like me better  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2006, 09:50:59 PM »

Welcome to SM Bob in FL!  Nice to have new input and thoughts!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2006, 09:51:21 PM »

Mrs Red - - I sent you a letter today.  I had to chuckle when I heard Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville as I sat in the car sealing the envelope and putting the stamp on it.  Then on the way home from the post office I heard Freebird.

I love Lynerd Skynrd.  Southern rock n roll was great back in the early 70's.  Lynerd Skynrd.  The Allman brothers.  Jo Jo Gunn.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »

Bob of Florida your not the Florida Power and Light Bob are you?  Very Happy   Anyway welcome to Scared Monkeys..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
Quote from: "San"
and could Paulus' comment that he picked "them' up at 4am be Freddy?

I'm very suspicious of Freddy

I'm convinced that Freddy is 100% involved.  Deepak sealed the deal when he said on tape that Freddy needs to tell the truth.  The truth about what?

oh, that's right, San; I had forgotten that; I was just going with my gut that Freddy is involved

and what about Deepak saying "your own father"

to me, that screams involvement before the fact, not just cover up

I was going on my gut also in the beginning but once he opened his mouth he confirmed it.  Once I heard Freddy made that video and then when I saw them walking Freddy into the police station I said to myself this kid is weird.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 29, 2006, 09:53:22 PM »

ok; now I'm reallllly goin' to get ready to watch Greta; later Monkeys
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 29, 2006, 09:54:05 PM »

I guess I better explain, Florida Power and Light has this guy named Bob going around asking how to save electric on the commericals here.. You never see him just hear and see the people responding to his questions.. So I guess only those that live here in Florida will get my question.. Sorry..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 29, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »

Mrs Red -- below is what SurfChic wrote on PFN; she had only posted two times at this point; that's why I thought it might be JR.  I don't know how to quote, but it's on page 24 of "Carlos the Colombian" thread:

Most everyone here in aruba knew Carlos was lying!!! He was after the reward money. He's got a long record of drug arrests, like the crackhead from the landfill that Jossy believed. He'll be deported after he does his time for his latest offense. They knew he was lying almost immediately because he said he called his wife and it was checked out and it never happened. His story was always changing and was just too sensational to ever be believed. Jacobs and Adolpho called him "Mansur's MANURE!!!" in reference to all the lying witnesses that Jossy creates, intimidates or fabricates. No one here believes anything or anyone remotely tied to Jossy anymore. He's become the butt of jokes at the local comedy clubs as well. Certain lawyers who want to remain nameless, are considering legal action against him for witness tampering and intimidation. They've said KJ agrees with them and before she leaves (end of 2006) she'll "take care" of Jossy. Most of us can't wait!!!!

Scubajap.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 29, 2006, 09:56:19 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard from BTGirl or Angie? I sure miss them!  Rolling Eyes

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2006, 09:57:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Mrs Red -- below is what SurfChic wrote on PFN; she had only posted two times at this point; that's why I thought it might be JR.  I don't know how to quote, but it's on page 24 of "Carlos the Colombian" thread:

Most everyone here in aruba knew Carlos was lying!!! He was after the reward money. He's got a long record of drug arrests, like the crackhead from the landfill that Jossy believed. He'll be deported after he does his time for his latest offense. They knew he was lying almost immediately because he said he called his wife and it was checked out and it never happened. His story was always changing and was just too sensational to ever be believed. Jacobs and Adolpho called him "Mansur's MANURE!!!" in reference to all the lying witnesses that Jossy creates, intimidates or fabricates. No one here believes anything or anyone remotely tied to Jossy anymore. He's become the butt of jokes at the local comedy clubs as well. Certain lawyers who want to remain nameless, are considering legal action against him for witness tampering and intimidation. They've said KJ agrees with them and before she leaves (end of 2006) she'll "take care" of Jossy. Most of us can't wait!!!!

Scubajap.

Nope, not scubajap.  She does not write that coherently, so I take that back.  She needs a few lessons in fourth-grade language.  This person is probaby Bon Dia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 29, 2006, 09:57:53 PM »

I've been in email discusstion with BT, she's taking a break for a few days.

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 29, 2006, 09:58:13 PM »

Quote from: "Bob in Florida"
Hi all, please be patient with me, new to the discussion group...

Seeing the discussion regarding the gardener....

I have always been confused about what exactly the gardener is said to have seen.  I have heard that he reported seeing all 3 suspects in Deepak's car near the pond at about 3 AM.  I have also heard that he is said to have stated that he saw 2 of the suspects, one definitely Joran and a third person 'trying to hide in the car (slumping down).  There have been other reports involving various combinations of who he definitely identified etc.  I have seen lots of arguments discrediting this witness saying he was driving to fast to have seen anyone.  What is the right story?

If he did only see 2 people upright and a third 'slumped over', the third could have been Natalee, freeing up one of the brothers to be at home typing away on the computer to bolster an alibi.

Than Who Witnessed The Witness Driving To FAST ...............

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 29, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »

Greta opens with flooding.

Should be Holloway news coming up.

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2006, 09:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Oh Ok Dihannah1.. Thanks. Can you ask her to come back? I really miss her.

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2006, 10:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Greta opens with flooding.

Should be Holloway news coming up.

First Three Game Losing Streak Of The Season ................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2006, 10:01:04 PM »

Please tell her she needs to cut short her break and get back here! Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2006, 10:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "kuoka"

Oh Ok Dihannah1.. Thanks. Can you ask her to come back? I really miss her.

I did and she will..... we all miss her and Ang.

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2006, 10:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Please tell her she needs to cut short her break and get back here! Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy

Amen tcumom!  Wink  Now we need to find Angie... Sis!!!! Where are you!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.