April 30, 2024, 08:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185754 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2006, 10:02:43 PM »

JQK said this new witness is being charged with one or two things.  Either perjury or extortion.
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2006, 10:03:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

I did and she will..... we all miss her and Ang.

I sure hope so.. the board seems different without them.  Rolling Eyes

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2006, 10:04:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"
JQK said this new witness is being charged with one or two things.  Either perjury or extortion.

Yes, now I'm even more bummed out!  I'm feeling pestimistic again, no solving this case, dammit!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2006, 10:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Bob in Florida"
Hi all, please be patient with me, new to the discussion group...

Seeing the discussion regarding the gardener....

I have always been confused about what exactly the gardener is said to have seen.  I have heard that he reported seeing all 3 suspects in Deepak's car near the pond at about 3 AM.  I have also heard that he is said to have stated that he saw 2 of the suspects, one definitely Joran and a third person 'trying to hide in the car (slumping down).  There have been other reports involving various combinations of who he definitely identified etc.  I have seen lots of arguments discrediting this witness saying he was driving to fast to have seen anyone.  What is the right story?

If he did only see 2 people upright and a third 'slumped over', the third could have been Natalee, freeing up one of the brothers to be at home typing away on the computer to bolster an alibi.

Than Who Witnessed The Witness Driving To FAST ...............

Rolling Eyes

Widgey...Our boys lost three in a row.

But we're still 10 games in first.

Big series starts tomorrow!

Arrest

John Q. Kelly:

New charges and witness, this is Carlos the Columbian, looking for the reward money.

I found the story inplausible, could not be corroberated, her story. Karin found it plausible.

Apparently he just admitted that he lied, and that is why he is being held. Being charge with one of two things, either perjury or extortion.

Quickk version, his story was that he saw someone murder and strangle natalee and he saw them get rid of the body.

He has been in custody about 6 or 8 weeks.

I think they were holding him under the guise of illegal immigration., At least she followed up on it, I won't criticize her for that, but something that implausible you cant get too excited over it.

No lead, no new leads it has been very quiet. I have not heard anything . we are now hopin that the civil suit will proceed in NY.

Ready to be decided soon if it will stay in ny or get tossed.

It should be announced soon, it is a good sign that they are taking this much time to consider all this info.

Ok greta, it's not a bad sign.....

I have a jaded view, she has not dismissed the case yet so that is a good sign.

The last search, the ocean search was where this eye witness supposedly saw the body.

I think the searches are over.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2006, 10:05:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Windsor"
Mrs Red -- below is what SurfChic wrote on PFN; she had only posted two times at this point; that's why I thought it might be JR.  I don't know how to quote, but it's on page 24 of "Carlos the Colombian" thread:

Most everyone here in aruba knew Carlos was lying!!! He was after the reward money. He's got a long record of drug arrests, like the crackhead from the landfill that Jossy believed. He'll be deported after he does his time for his latest offense. They knew he was lying almost immediately because he said he called his wife and it was checked out and it never happened. His story was always changing and was just too sensational to ever be believed. Jacobs and Adolpho called him "Mansur's MANURE!!!" in reference to all the lying witnesses that Jossy creates, intimidates or fabricates. No one here believes anything or anyone remotely tied to Jossy anymore. He's become the butt of jokes at the local comedy clubs as well. Certain lawyers who want to remain nameless, are considering legal action against him for witness tampering and intimidation. They've said KJ agrees with them and before she leaves (end of 2006) she'll "take care" of Jossy. Most of us can't wait!!!!

Scubajap.

Sorry for not getting it earlier... and I hate to ask but what is PFN?  and Greta 's little chuckle... about the case going forward... and she doesn't dare do that to tacky joe....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 29, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »

Remember Joran Lied As A Witness ..............

Wheres The Perjury Charge ??

Oh I Forgot He Was'nt Under Oath .........

Ms Janssen Conveniently Forgot To Swear In Her FIRST Witnesses .........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2006, 10:08:49 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Hi, Widget, good to see you here.  Hoping the girls and your bride are doing fine.

I think the reason Arleen said we do not understand their system is because she is exactly right.  No one undertands it.  They make it as they go.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bob in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2006, 10:09:37 PM »

terryd270:

Hi..No I知 not the FPL Bob...wish I were...maybe I would get a cut rate on power....

I知 in Clearwater and have to pay homage to Progress Energy (actually the only progress associated with their energy are rate increases).

By the way, has Carlos the Columbian been discredited now or is this just another troll story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2006, 10:11:12 PM »

terryd270:

Hi..No I知 not the FPL Bob...wish I were...maybe I would get a cut rate on power....

I知 in Clearwater and have to pay homage to Progress Energy (actually the only progress associated with their energy are rate increases).

By the way, has Carlos the Columbian been discredited now or is this just another troll story.

He has officially been discredited per JQK.  He has admitted to KJ that he lied about the entire thing.  He is now being detained for lying as a witness and possibly extortion.

Hi Bob in Florida!!  Welcome!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 29, 2006, 10:11:28 PM »

Karin Janssen Believed The Storytelling Colombian ..........

Shows Where Her Head Is At ...........

Anyone & Anything Outside Of Joran Is Believable For Her ..........

She Does'nt Seem To Want To Get Her Head Outta Her Arse ......

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 29, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Wasn't that nice of her to do such a favor for the psychopath.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 29, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »

terryd270:

John Q. Kelly pretty much proved him for what he was :

A fraud.

Just out for the money.

He apparently conned karin Jansen into believing his story.

kelly never thought he was plausible from the beginning.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: June 29, 2006, 10:14:54 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Hi, Widget, good to see you here.  Hoping the girls and your bride are doing fine.

I think the reason Arleen said we do not understand their system is because she is exactly right.  No one undertands it.  They make it as they go.

They change the laws like they change their underwear.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2006, 10:16:12 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
Mrs Red -- below is what SurfChic wrote on PFN; she had only posted two times at this point; that's why I thought it might be JR.  I don't know how to quote, but it's on page 24 of "Carlos the Colombian" thread:

Most everyone here in aruba knew Carlos was lying!!! He was after the reward money. He's got a long record of drug arrests, like the crackhead from the landfill that Jossy believed. He'll be deported after he does his time for his latest offense. They knew he was lying almost immediately because he said he called his wife and it was checked out and it never happened. His story was always changing and was just too sensational to ever be believed. Jacobs and Adolpho called him "Mansur's MANURE!!!" in reference to all the lying witnesses that Jossy creates, intimidates or fabricates. No one here believes anything or anyone remotely tied to Jossy anymore. He's become the butt of jokes at the local comedy clubs as well. Certain lawyers who want to remain nameless, are considering legal action against him for witness tampering and intimidation. They've said KJ agrees with them and before she leaves (end of 2006) she'll "take care" of Jossy. Most of us can't wait!!!!

Scubajap.

Nope, not scubajap.  She does not write that coherently, so I take that back.  She needs a few lessons in fourth-grade language.  This person is probaby Bon Dia.

Sure looked like Scuba to me.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Hi Tyler ..............

Alls Quiet On The Western Front ..............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2006, 10:16:45 PM »

Rolling Eyes

more often actually.....

besoes widgey!!  good to see you...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2006, 10:17:19 PM »

Rolling Eyes

What makes you think they change their underwear as often as their laws?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

is scuba jap the dark haired reporter that was in the Vanity Fair article?  how could JK "get" jossy... what a crock... Rolling Eyes

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2006, 10:19:24 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
is scuba jap the dark haired reporter that was in the Vanity Fair article?  how could JK "get" jossy... what a crock... Rolling Eyes

Yes, Angela, the one who describes herself as very similar to Elizabeth Taylor. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2006, 10:20:16 PM »

Oh Mrs Red I had a server die on me today and I have a ton of work ahead of me now.

Poor decisions I've made in coding in the past for what I considered better performance has me recoding for changes due to the crash.

Course better backup discipline also would have helped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.