April 30, 2024, 08:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185737 times)
Bob in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2006, 10:34:08 PM »

To WidgetTheMidget:

Regarding my earlier post on the gardener drive to fast...the most notable reference for that remark came from Isaac Chin and it book "the Natalee Holloway Case".  Chin is an Aruban resident, retired engineer, and writer of very obscure books.  In his book on the case (don't even think about wasting your money like I did and buying it), supposed he retraced the route the gardener took and tried to tie it to a time line and concluded the gardener would have to have been traveling at approximately 70 miles an hour to get from his house to where he reported seeing the 3 amigos in the car by the pond in the time he reported.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2006, 10:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "Bob in Florida"
To WidgetTheMidget:

Regarding my earlier post on the gardener drive to fast...the most notable reference for that remark came from Isaac Chin and it book "the Natalee Holloway Case".  Chin is an Aruban resident, retired engineer, and writer of very obscure books.  In his book on the case (don't even think about wasting your money like I did and buying it), supposed he retraced the route the gardener took and tried to tie it to a time line and concluded the gardener would have to have been traveling at approximately 70 miles an hour to get from his house to where he reported seeing the 3 amigos in the car by the pond in the time he reported.

Wow there is another person (not related to case) trying to get rich off this case?  And an Aruban, but thanks for the warning!  Makes me sick!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: June 29, 2006, 10:38:47 PM »

Isn't Julia Renfro writing a get rich book too?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
is scuba jap the dark haired reporter that was in the Vanity Fair article?  how could JK "get" jossy... what a crock... Rolling Eyes

Yes, Angela, the one who describes herself as very similar to Elizabeth Taylor. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

She is no Elizabeth Taylor Laughing
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:32 PM »

Quote from: "Bob in Florida"
To WidgetTheMidget:

Welcome Bob In Florida ..........

Well 70 MPH Seems To Be The NOrmal Speed In Aruba .........

Deepak Supposedly Logged On His Computer At 2 AM ..........

After Going Around The Block 3 Times .............

Going By Jorans ...........

Driving To The Lighthouse ..............

Dropping The Idiot Off At The Marriot ..........

Than Driving Home & Arriving At 2 AM ...............

Deepak Would Have To Be Traveling At 105 MPH .........

Without Stops ................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:33 PM »

Seriously, these kids aren't normal.. I know if I was a kid and there was this kid that I knew had done things like this before and I heard him bragging about his conquest and stuff like that.. I would be $250.000.00 richer with a few hours with that kid (Joran).. I would think there would be a lot of kids on that island that would want to collect the $250.000.00...  Are they that afraid of getting arrested or being killed..  I assume that JQK has informants and people over there getting this type of information.. What about Jossy he knows the right people to get this kind of information.. How can the PIMPS have that much control, there got to be another gang on the island that would find this a perfect time to get rid of the PIMPS..  I guess I just putting this out there, frustration...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2006, 10:41:17 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Taylergal,

I remember scubajap and how she was an expert on everything..  How she acted exactly like Julia in the way she would say I will be back later I have to do a report or something.. She was saying that she used to be a dive master and was always hinting that Natalee might of drowned.. So scubajap isn't Julia?  They sure sound the same to me..

No, they are not the same one but SJ's brother-in-law owns one of those ski rental places.  I was going to check to see if it was the one where the guy went to get his ski equipment and never returned.

Julia is the editor and Angela is her lackey.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 29, 2006, 10:41:33 PM »

Wonder if she's been married as much as ET?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 29, 2006, 10:42:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
is scuba jap the dark haired reporter that was in the Vanity Fair article?  how could JK "get" jossy... what a crock... Rolling Eyes

Yes, Angela, the one who describes herself as very similar to Elizabeth Taylor. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Whew, took me forever to find this:

Laughing  Laughing We were looking for the same picture.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »

Taylergal,

I remember scubajap and how she was an expert on everything..  How she acted exactly like Julia in the way she would say I will be back later I have to do a report or something.. She was saying that she used to be a dive master and was always hinting that Natalee might of drowned.. So scubajap isn't Julia?  They sure sound the same to me..

no Julia is bon dia/ glenda/ ... I forgot her other name Embarassed  and scuba I think works with her..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 29, 2006, 10:42:43 PM »

Seriously, these kids aren't normal.. I know if I was a kid and there was this kid that I knew had done things like this before and I heard him bragging about his conquest and stuff like that.. I would be $250.000.00 richer with a few hours with that kid (Joran).. I would think there would be a lot of kids on that island that would want to collect the $250.000.00...  Are they that afraid of getting arrested or being killed..  I assume that JQK has informants and people over there getting this type of information.. What about Jossy he knows the right people to get this kind of information.. How can the PIMPS have that much control, there got to be another gang on the island that would find this a perfect time to get rid of the PIMPS..  I guess I just putting this out there, frustration...

Yes Terry Its True .... They Are ................

The Children Of The Damned .....................

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 29, 2006, 10:42:59 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Carnut"

Sure looked like Scuba to me.

Carnut...............remember,,,when she would rite like this; to make her point............that she hated Beth,,,and everybody else,,,but her own beautiful self,,,,who had so many social events to attend,,,and so many.....lacivious nights on the ............beach.

Yes I do, but I think I remember some more lenghty posts with similar point of view and descriptions of events as was posted without the ....... and social event info.

Oh, yeah.  I forgot one minor detail. Wink  Correspondence.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 29, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

I agree Terry,  I always thought $$ talked...  Wonder what is holding 'somebody who knows' from talking.  Very interesting...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 29, 2006, 10:43:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"
JQK said this new witness is being charged with one or two things.  Either perjury or extortion.

Perjury ??? You can lie all you want in Aruba. Just ask Joran. You can lie
to the police, you can lie and interfere with an investigation, you can lie to yo' Mama, you can bribe other ppl to lie about you, you can pay ppl to come forth with aliblis. But as long as it wasn't to a judge, you was
still a fine upstanding citizen. You can get Joe T to lie if youse pays him enuf. And if you are Dompig'd kid, well, you can lie and have your former friend arrested ! ! ! Wink  Wink
This  "witness ", I never believed it from he get go and neither did Jossy.
But, he did sign a paper about the reward money at Helen Lejuez's office.
So KJ is going to get Jossy. Embarassed  Isn't she one of the ones that was described as unprofessional and Dompig's investigation dscribed as " strange ".
She might be getting herself.
LOL  What a strange crew they have on watch on Aruba    Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 29, 2006, 10:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Never thought that scuba was JR.

There was a poster on scrux named *witness* that sure did, though. Wink

There was a time when they posted on RWV together when SM was down and their syntax is somewhat different, although they both are very full of themselves and are both moneymongers.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 29, 2006, 10:45:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

She's writing a bitch book.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 29, 2006, 10:46:39 PM »

ok..I just read that post about Liz Taylor where DiHannah said ET and thought of an alien... with a glowing finger... so I know I need sleep ...

take care and keep the faith monkeys... see you tomorrow...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:02 PM »

Shes A Rich , Witch , Bitch .............

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:11 PM »

I'm sure she thought about it. And i am sure she would have liked to. But when she had a falling out with Natalee's family her gravy train was de-railed. That might explain her current...errr...position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.