May 01, 2024, 04:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185819 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2006, 11:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "Bob in Florida"
terryd270:

I think the 250K$ reward isn't enough to break the silence of those truly in the know on Aruba, meaning those involved in what happened to Natalee.  There has been much speculation about there being a large scale cover-up (involving government officially, police, the suspects, friends etc.).  But I think the number of people who actually know what happened to Natalee is limited to J2K and Paulas.  If it weren't, the odds go way up that the truth will come out.  The others really don't have the information (meaning van der Stratten, JK, Jacobs, even Obador (the Prime Minister)).  They are all involved in helping to pull off ruining the case due to friendship ties, family ties, and political ties but they don't I think few really know where Natalee is and what happened. With their involvement, they would subject to prosecution in Holland if they talk...and the 250K$ would begin to pay the resulting lawyer fees.

Joran and the Kalpoes probably have not discussed this much with friends, yet.  They will someday - look at Joran and his new blog site.

It has been suggested on SM that the time has come for the 1 million dollar reward to be changed to 'for information leading to the recovery' of Natalee from the present 'safe return'.  With a million, one of those involved could rat out the others and start a new life..' but not on 250K.

The sad thing is the million dollar reward is put up by Joe Mamana SP? It is really only gaurrenteed for the safe return which was never really expected to be paid. I also understand from the darkside JM has some financial woes of his own.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 29, 2006, 11:12:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Anybody get a good read on the Greta/JQK civil discussion? They were joking around and i could not tell if the judge's slowness was being referred to as good or bad.

Kinda appeared to be just what they were discussing.

The glass could be half full or half empty depending on who was looking.

Greta appeared to question JQK's assertion that the slowness was good.

That's what I thought.  I guess I need to take a Greta pill because lately she has been causing me a good bit of constipation.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 29, 2006, 11:12:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
A very helpful person, VMS, just emailed me a couple of better photos of Angela:

I'm not real good at guessing ages, but that lady looks rather young to me.

Scuba seemed to be very proud of being the mother of a 20 yr old and her description past activities seemed to age her to me to at least be in her late 40's. the girl pictured looks a lot younger to me.

Old pic? or Different lady from Scuba?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 29, 2006, 11:13:35 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
This is way off topic, but if you all get around to it ...
New Front page post.

Supreme Court Stupidity; Salim Ahmed Hamdan Decision … SCOTUS 5-3 that the trials for 10 foreign terror suspects violate U.S. military law & the Geneva conventions.

http://tinyurl.com/k7elb

BRAVO, Red!!

Your editorial is GREAT.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2006, 11:15:45 PM »

Anybody get a good read on the Greta/JQK civil discussion? They were joking around and i could not tell if the judge's slowness was being referred to as good or bad.

JQK was attempting to suggest it was a good thing and Greta was pressing him about it.  JQK said he really didn't know if it was a good thing but he preferred to think of it as good.  I think Greta was trying to see if JQK had any inside info regarding how the judge might decide.

Thanks Klass and Carnut. I was kinda distracted and at first it sounded to me like Greta was implying that it was 'obvious' that the delay was a good thing and was trying to get JQK to admit it. But i will go with your versions.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2006, 11:16:40 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Tylergal,

How many evil, vicious woman live on that island.  Is that Julia's sidekick Angela an American?  I think they need different nic's more like Julia Renfro, a.k.a. "The Black Widow" a.k.a. "The Dangerous Diva" a.k.a "The Toxic Tempress" a.k.a. "The Woman Who Goes Around Killing Lots Of People".  

I know I need to tone it down because we don't want to hurt Julia's feeling do we?

Didn't you find JR's resume ? C'mon, no one is looking ! ! ! Laughing  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 29, 2006, 11:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

The sad thing is the million dollar reward is put up by Joe Mamana SP? It is really only gaurrenteed for the safe return which was never really expected to be paid. I also understand from the darkside JM has some financial woes of his own.

Sam

I've been under the impression that Joe M put up the last $250,000.00 to bring it to $1 million.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 29, 2006, 11:21:57 PM »

A very helpful person, VMS, just emailed me a couple of better photos of Angela:

Scuba seemed to be very proud of being the mother of a 20 yr old and her description past activities seemed to age her to me to at least be in her late 40's. the girl pictured looks a lot younger to me.

Well, Carnut, I can assure you when I had a 20-year-old son I looked no older nor near as fat as this cat.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 29, 2006, 11:22:33 PM »

Tylergal,
I am signing off and going to bed now but wanted to let you know I went to the 2 websites you posted much earlier and spent alot of time reading about the missing, kidnapped American children and also the social mores of the Netherlands. No wonder there is no crime in Aruba. Nothing there is illegal.

Sam

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2006, 11:24:16 PM »

The photo is from a wedding where it looks like her son is getting married.  Her son looks like he could be in his 20's.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2006, 11:24:20 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Tylergal,
I am signing off and going to bed now but wanted to let you know I went to the 2 websites you posted much earlier and spent alot of time reading about the missing, kidnapped American children and also the social mores of the Netherlands. No wonder there is no crime in Aruba. Nothing there is illegal.

Sam

Sam, it was eye opening, don't you think.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2006, 11:26:14 PM »

Waterboy (previously, Jerry) Says: (on FP)
June 29th, 2006 at 11:10 pm
So, what I’m thinking is the post that evoked the most anger, other than the ones that were just running Aruba down are probable right on the money.

I agree with this!
If you take ALL the posts on different blogs that get the most reaction from "the dark side" or trolls -- we can bet we are getting very close to the truth with that topic!!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2006, 11:26:54 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I also understand from the darkside JM has some financial woes of his own.

Well, if anyone knows about financial woes it would be the darkside. They will be enjoying their beachfront vacations allright. Only now they will be sharing quarters with Boeti. Cool
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2006, 11:27:32 PM »

Carnut,

I too looked younger and slimmer than that when I was in my mid 40's.

Oh also forgot this in my last post but I also went to the lounge and there was a post from one of our posters. JA who had alot of flooding in her home in New York state.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2006, 11:42:51 PM »

Fat People don't wrinkle much, Carnut.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2006, 11:47:34 PM »

And since when does a bogus witness rate a 2 month media blackout?

Was it just to give the impression that they were working?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Fat People don't wrinkle much, Carnut.

Cool

It appears that it is confirmed that I am not a very good judge of ladies ages.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2006, 11:53:35 PM »

BINGO
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »

Dunno, JQK stated that he thought KJ was really believeing in the witness even though JQK had been sceptical.

Maybe KJ is pretty good at telling JQK believable stories?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 30, 2006, 12:01:51 AM »

Maybe KJ is pretty good at telling JQK believable stories?

Might well be Carnut. I have been trying so hard to get a read on KJ via JQK's words, but he has been pretty neutral. Tonight was the first time i felt that he had little respect for her as a lawyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.