April 30, 2024, 08:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185738 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2006, 02:20:45 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "A's Fever"
Does anyone have the link to Arubasilence?  When I tried Arubasilence.com I got Arubavacations . . .

You have to use (2) S's...

www.arubassilence.com

Okay, thanks so much!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2006, 02:22:23 AM »

I'm doing well, Third, thanks for asking.  Working a little at night because it is going to be one hundred humid degrees tomorrow here in Dixie.  I can't take that kind of heat any more!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2006, 02:23:36 AM »

SB,
Thanks for the information on our Alabama mafia's convictions today.  I hope Aruba saw that.  What a novel idea!  Prosecuting corrupt government officials.  
 Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2006, 02:27:44 AM »

There is more evidence of which we are aware and have seen over the last year than many successful cases are taken to court and tried with.  I just don't believe NONE of it panned out.  So much I wish now I had saved but at the beginning, who knew??  Who knew ALE was corrupt and KJ was going to sabatoge her own case and they were all going to lie cheat and steal to cover this??   Shocked

So we didn't keep it then forums crashed and the media pulled down articles and photos, etc. and now much of it is gone.  At the time we read things and now we are not sure if we remember correctly or not.   Question
And I think that is all by design.  This is how it is supposed to end, not with a bang but a whimper as they wear us down and our memories blur.

Not a very good plan considering the internet, however.  We will just have to make sure we are the Last Man Standing in this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2006, 02:34:49 AM »

One last thought then it's the Monkey Bunkey for me.

I never believed Joran retracted his confession.  It was retracted FOR him by Jan van der Straaten.  I do not recall where I read or heard or saw it but when it happened there was an account of Dompig taking over and the announcement that Natalee was dead was made.

Then van der Straaten pulled whatever strings he holds which would appear to be plenty. Less than 48 hours later he was back in office.   Shocked  He went over the confession, said it was made after hours and just threw it out.  Said Joran's rights were violated to get it as it is illegal in their system to question detainees after a certain time and this was taken after that time.  Sort of like our own laws concerning terrorist are now.   Rolling Eyes So then POOF, no more confession.

Does anyone remember the cop who was part of obtaining that confession?  I believe Dompig was present but there was somebody else instrumental in getting it.  Maybe he would talk??  Just a thought, grasping at straws as am disappointed about the witness.   Crying or Very sad

Goodnight, all, sweet summertime dreams. . . . . . .

Anna walking. . . . .
LOL @ Hat!   Cool   Always loved that line.

PERSONA NON GRATA

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 30, 2006, 02:40:38 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
One last thought then it's the Monkey Bunkey for me.

I never believed Joran retracted his confession.  It was retracted FOR him by Jan van der Straaten.  I do not recall where I read or heard or saw it but when it happened there was an account of Dompig taking over and the announcement that Natalee was dead was made.

Then van der Straaten pulled whatever strings he holds which would appear to be plenty. Less than 48 hours later he was back in office.   Shocked  He went over the confession, said it was made after hours and just threw it out.  Said Joran's rights were violated to get it as it is illegal in their system to question detainees after a certain time and this was taken after that time.  Sort of like our own laws concerning terrorist are now.   Rolling Eyes So then POOF, no more confession.

Does anyone remember the cop who was part of obtaining that confession?  I believe Dompig was present but there was somebody else instrumental in getting it.  Maybe he would talk??  Just a thought, grasping at straws as am disappointed about the witness.   Crying or Very sad

Goodnight, all, sweet summertime dreams. . . . . . .

Anna walking. . . . .
LOL @ Hat!   Cool   Always loved that line.

Well, I guess I'll get the lights then...Wink

Goodnight Anna!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 30, 2006, 03:13:52 AM »

Hi all, sorry so late.  Just checking in to say hello, and good night.  I see the Columbian got it after all.....Too bad, so sorry.  I didn't think it fit too well.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 30, 2006, 03:27:35 AM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Thanks Spooky, been working at a newspaper and contributing on a book project but take the temperature on the board as able. Feel great for a guy that had a root canal today. Yikes.

those are rough. i had one when i was little. feel better sweetie

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 30, 2006, 05:11:08 AM »

WHO Signed Those Papers?

Yes.  The basis for "Failure to Perform" investigation and ultimate prosecution exists.

SOMEBODY SIGNED PAPERS to arrest Johns and Jones; and somebody signed papers to make jk2 WITNESSES (vs suspects on 5/30/05).

And yes, I was among those who asked this question early on.  I recall much good-natured chiding about same and was called my "signature quest" -- a well worded double entendre.

Where's my abduction charge?

HAT!! Is that you?
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #529 on: June 30, 2006, 06:08:41 AM »

SB  and by the below comment you meant ?
  It would seem that you have a somewhat lower opinion of the rest of that have been here.
and we were  doing what we thought was (Getting down to business)
obviousley you don't think that we are quite up to the project ?
  If this was just a poor choice of wording just say so and that will be that, and that even us common monkeys can understand. (BTW I personally do not believe there ANY common monkeys ) we are ALL great!

Jerry from Ohio

Maybe with all our Monkeys getting back from their vacations, we can start getting down to BUSINESS again![/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2006, 07:02:44 AM »

Good morning.  I'm back on page 10.

See ya when I get caught up!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2006, 07:05:01 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.  I'm back on page 10.

See ya when I get caught up!

Good Morning Peaches ya sweet sweet Lady  you <g>

Jerry from Ohio  :+)

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 30, 2006, 07:10:54 AM »

Good Morning All!

What's new?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 30, 2006, 07:16:52 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "klaasend"
A very helpful person, VMS, just emailed me a couple of better photos of Angela:

I'm not real good at guessing ages, but that lady looks rather young to me.

Scuba seemed to be very proud of being the mother of a 20 yr old and her description past activities seemed to age her to me to at least be in her late 40's. the girl pictured looks a lot younger to me.

Old pic? or Different lady from Scuba?

Well, Carnut, I can assure you when I had a 20-year-old son I looked no older nor near as fat as this cat.

Laughing  Wink  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 30, 2006, 07:24:21 AM »

Found this one another board.

Heh Heh.

Well, walkman, since MedleyRely has been exposed I fear that we won't get any updates from Anita.

Anyone know what it means?  It just sorta caught my attention.   Razz
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2006, 07:38:08 AM »

Diario     June 30, 2006
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/frontpage/index.html

BonDia   June 29, 2006
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/29/A-29-06-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/29/B-29-06-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/29/C-29-06-2006.pdf

Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Papiamentu online translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2006, 07:44:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Anybody get a good read on the Greta/JQK civil discussion? They were joking around and i could not tell if the judge's slowness was being referred to as good or bad.

JQK was attempting to suggest it was a good thing and Greta was pressing him about it.  JQK said he really didn't know if it was a good thing but he preferred to think of it as good.  I think Greta was trying to see if JQK had any inside info regarding how the judge might decide.

That's how I took it too, Klaas.

And, good morning everyone!  I'm only a few pages behind....  Laughing

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2006, 08:11:20 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Heh Heh.

Well, walkman, since MedleyRely has been exposed I fear that we won't get any updates from Anita.

Anita is Medley's new best friend.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2006, 08:18:57 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

Heh Heh.

Anita is Medley's new best friend.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I heard her call-in Dana's show and read a few of her posts.  Was wondering what was meant by "exposed" in that message.  Was hoping she had gone the way of a few of the other fanatics.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2006, 08:20:22 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Easy how was MedleyRely exposed?  I would see her post on Rogers site and she was very much  infatuation or fixation on everything Sloot.  I know I wouldn't want her near my kid but she never hid the obsessive-compulsive behaviour about the sloots..  

Sharon, do you know someone by the name Shirley Tootle (IRS)  in Miami ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.