April 30, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185722 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2006, 10:24:50 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Katz, is this what you're looking for?  

You have to scroll down to the pic of Beth......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »

Katz - if you are still around, here is the video link you were looking for. Scroll down to the "Frozen in Time" link:

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Well the weekend is here, is anyone doing anything special?

I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning.  Gonna watch the Space Shuttle launch (cant get bigger fireworks than that!) and then spend the week with mickey mouse.

We saw a shuttle launch a couple years ago - exciting - and pack your sunscreen and your umbrella!

where did you watch from?  I was thinking about watching from coacoa beach but we are probably not going to get there early enough to make it down into that mess so we will probably watch from titusville.  I have a friend that worked at nasa and he said its alot easier to get in and out of titusville.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2006, 10:25:37 AM »

Had to chuckle while reading this link on visitaruba.com, especially #2 under rules for teens...   Rolling Eyes
http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=2247
notice the date of this post......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2006, 10:26:12 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "thik"
Mornin,,all

I have a misinformation question:

If this lying Columbian revealed this alledged cable, etc.  Weren't we ''informed'' that it was being sent to NFI for testing and so on.  So,, is a lying Columbian 'that' convincing to ALE ? Or is ALE lying  along with the lying Columbian....''.empty words and a few meaningless gestures''...

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is....

thik - this is what I don't get - IF - supposedly this witness was not believable in the first place - why would they send this "evidence" off for testing - heck - the stuff that really needs testing has been disgarded (belt etc)

I also thought it was said that the witness was believable because he knew details that made him seem to be telling the truth.  Will it come up that he fabricated that evidence too? Or could he just not produce this evidence?

I just don't know - Like which LIAR do you believe?  Neither?  ALE just spins the story the way that best suits.

If ''bullshit were nickels'' they'd all be millionaires !!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »

Thik, you're reading my mind.  

Geez, I finally find a link to be helpful and did it at the same time as  Klaas.  WOOHOO!  I'm feeling like a big monkey now.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »

I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning.  Gonna watch the Space Shuttle launch (cant get bigger fireworks than that!) and then spend the week with mickey mouse.

We saw a shuttle launch a couple years ago - exciting - and pack your sunscreen and your umbrella!

where did you watch from?  I was thinking about watching from coacoa beach but we are probably not going to get there early enough to make it down into that mess so we will probably watch from titusville.  I have a friend that worked at nasa and he said its alot easier to get in and out of titusville.

BIL's Father in Law lives by Merritt Island - Watched from there!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2006, 10:34:12 AM »

O/T -
another anniverisary of some missing and the ensuing cover up....

but does anyone else wonder why the wife took the money?  the family sure didn't ....

(FP post...)  but it just really surprises me that she did that...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Thanks for the tip on the FOB thread. lol  That is a very interesting read!  There is some cwazy chit that goes on surrounding this story!

I don't think the story really matters.  The same crazy BS would be happening if Mickey Mouse was accused of taking an eraser to Minnie Mouse!

And this is what kills me the most.... the poor Keese family completely were run off of the Internet for trying to find information about their daughter and Jessica's Lunsford's dad also endured some very vile hatred... why do people hate the greiving? It really angers me how nasty people can get...

MrsR - I agree - I cannot even imagine HOW people can be this way.  It never comes into my thoughts.  Instead of being angry at the people that committ these horrific crimes, they are angry at the victims and victims families.  There is no sense in that.  Are people really that miserable that they need to trash those that are hurting the most.  Does doing that make them feel better?  It sickens me beyond words.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2006, 10:40:14 AM »

sweet, how hard did the ground shake, how loud was it?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Had to chuckle while reading this link on visitaruba.com, especially #2 under rules for teens...   Rolling Eyes
http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=2247
notice the date of this post......

Hi,  I already knew what was on this link beforehand, because it was discussed over a year ago.  That was the start of the quick fixes by the tourism people, but it really doesn't support the safety that Aruba was to have had, no crime, happy happy.  Yes, you are right.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Katz, is this what you're looking for?  

You have to scroll down to the pic of Beth......

Yes it is, Peaches ~ thank you very, very much!  {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »

Found this one another board.

Heh Heh.

Well, walkman, since MedleyRely has been exposed I fear that we won't get any updates from Anita.

Anyone know what it means?  It just sorta caught my attention.   Razz

Anita is Medley's new best friend.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I heard her call-in Dana's show and read a few of her posts.  Was wondering what was meant by "exposed" in that message.  Was hoping she had gone the way of a few of the other fanatics.

Easy, Paulus got a letter from someone who pretended to be Natalee, post-stamped from Arkansas.  The letter was turned over and the DNA found on it was only that of Paulus.  MedleyRelay said she was from the Northeast. I found an old post of hers and an address from Little  Rock, Arkansas.  She was the one who had sent Paulus the letter from LR, Ark.  She slipped up one time and she was caught.  As far as exposing herself, suffice it to say, "all criminals eventually slip up."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 30, 2006, 10:49:06 AM »

sweet, how hard did the ground shake, how loud was it?

We felt the heat and had our fingers in our ears - I brought earplugs but gave them to the little kids that were there.

thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 30, 2006, 10:51:53 AM »

blah....

If you have ear plugs, same em....

You'll need em for Mickey, and the ever popular "" It's A Small Small World''

I haven't been down there in three years, and that tune STILLl haunts me...  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 30, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Found this one another board.

Heh Heh.

Well, walkman, since MedleyRely has been exposed I fear that we won't get any updates from Anita.

Anyone know what it means?  It just sorta caught my attention.   Razz

Anita is Medley's new best friend.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I heard her call-in Dana's show and read a few of her posts.  Was wondering what was meant by "exposed" in that message.  Was hoping she had gone the way of a few of the other fanatics.

Easy, Paulus got a letter from someone who pretended to be Natalee, post-stamped from Arkansas.  The letter was turned over and the DNA found on it was only that of Paulus.  MedleyRelay said she was from the Northeast. I found an old post of hers and an address from Little  Rock, Arkansas.  She was the one who had sent Paulus the letter from LR, Ark.  She slipped up one time and she was caught.  As far as exposing herself, suffice it to say, "all criminals eventually slip up."

I was just reading that thread at FOB and I loved it when she started whining about being “exposed” and wanted to know why her and not Granny Toad and Easywriter, because we seem to be diametrically opposed in FOB’s general theories.

Chock-Full-O-Nuts!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2006, 10:58:16 AM »

Geez, I finally find a link to be helpful and did it at the same time as  Klaas.  WOOHOO!  I'm feeling like a big monkey now.

careful or u might get a tiara up your a$$.

its a beautiful day to be a monkey
sunshine on cape cod..finally

is it my Rolling Eyes  puter or are we all naked today???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 30, 2006, 10:59:55 AM »

Nekked as Jaybirds!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 30, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

careful or u might get a tiara up your a$$.

its a beautiful day to be a monkey
sunshine on cape cod..finally

is it my Rolling Eyes  puter or are we all naked today???

FOM!!!  honey hush! there are no tirara A$$ shoving contests over here!!  

we're all naked...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 30, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »

Easy, Paulus got a letter from someone who pretended to be Natalee, post-stamped from Arkansas.  The letter was turned over and the DNA found on it was only that of Paulus.  MedleyRelay said she was from the Northeast. I found an old post of hers and an address from Little  Rock, Arkansas.  She was the one who had sent Paulus the letter from LR, Ark.  She slipped up one time and she was caught.  As far as exposing herself, suffice it to say, "all criminals eventually slip up."[/quote]

i believe this but still locking doors and looking twice

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.