April 30, 2024, 08:50:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185756 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2006, 03:38:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thirdstrike - exactly.  How many times have we watched MSM in amazement at their lack of knowledge in the case.

That's exactly the importance of an "underground" media source like this one!  If we lose that edge, we're nothing more then an extension of their  (the MSM) ignornaces...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2006, 03:39:56 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/e95a3

Dutch Cabinet to Resign Over Somali's Case

By TOBY STERLING
The Associated Press
Thursday, June 29, 2006; 2:58 PM

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- The Dutch prime minister said Thursday his government will resign after his coalition split over the citizenship case of a Somali-born lawmaker. Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said he will tender his resignation to Queen Beatrix on Friday, signaling the collapse of three-year-old government and likely early elections.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2006, 03:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just took a look at that “other” message board and some of those people actually think Beth Twitty spends her leisure time reading their posts.  Kind of reminds me of that public service announcement with the egg in a frying pan.  Whduhhellaredeezcrackheadson…

I think we should forget about the "other" message boards (well, at least the "dirty" ones) from this point forward.  We represent the best of the best here.  They are simply jealous of that.  Ever notice that those sites are filled with our "banished ones"?  It rarely happens in reverse of that.  That says someting about the quality of content here.  We should ALL be proud of that fact...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »

Thanks, Sharon.  What letter of the alphabet do I have to go to in order to read the forum part?  

TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
I just took a look at that “other” message board and some of those people actually think Beth Twitty spends her leisure time reading their posts.  Kind of reminds me of that public service announcement with the egg in a frying pan.  Whduhhellaredeezcrackheadson…

I think we should forget about the "other" message boards (well, at least the "dirty" ones) from this point forward.  We represent the best of the best here.  They are simply jealous of that.  Ever notice that those sites are filled with our "banished ones"?  It rarely happens in reverse of that.  That says someting about the quality of content here.  We should ALL be proud of that fact...

Sometimes it is so off the wall that it is amusing and at other times it makes a person question the sanity of some of those people.  I wonder if their friends and co-workers realize what really lurks in the minds and hearts of the evil ones?  Wasn't that an old radio show? lol
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2006, 03:45:19 PM »

"I don't know if this commercial has kept anyone away from drugs but it sure has put me off on eggs"              Funky Winderbean

Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

I ate too much lunch and now I just want to hide under my desk until quiting time!

Sure Happy It's Thursday!

I see letters....is it an S...I see, I see....an H.....anyone have an H in their name....., I see an I !!  .......... Wink oh, I get iT.....teehee.....and on a more serious note, I personally think this NY Judge is simply doling out MORE cruel and unusual punishment for a family who has endured way more than their share!! GET ON WITH IT! I am sure many feel there are more important matters on the doc 4 this judge, but come on.....it has been way too long....I am gonna pull a Nancy Grace on this and say this Judge should be held in CONTEMPT!!!!!! ACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi Jacqueline!  I know I'm going to mess up soon and start sending out code to you guys and then you will know I'm crazy..

LOL!

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2006, 03:55:31 PM »

Hi Jacqueline!  I know I'm going to mess up soon and start sending out code to you guys and then you will know I'm crazy..

Sorry  Terry  too late we have already had a meeting about that sorry  didn't you get that memo ?
 Damm could have sworn I sent that to ya  HeHeHe  
 ::::::::::Giggeling here like crazy :::::::::
 can just imagine Terry  thinking who is this crazy Cowboy  and who does he think he is messen with ROFL  Now !!
  REACHING for a fresh depends !  Things are definatly out of control here today  LOL
  Darn,  Ol Jer  Looks into box and sees it is empty  no depends left  OH chit !  Uh OH  no ment No Pee, No Pee !!           Shocked

your new friend Jerry from Ohio
  ( Who some say  was thrown on his head by the Bulls one too many times )

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2006, 03:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Is everyone leaving now?  I wanted to talk about something that's been bothering me for a week, ever since I heard Jossy on the internet radio show.  Jossy said that the ALE KNOW Natalee was at Joran's apartment.  They KNOW this.  I wonder how they know it.  What evidence do they have?  Has anyone heard?

I haven't heard anything but think it might go back to the phone records.   Rolling Eyes And of course we do not have access to those.  Wonder if ALE even bothered to obtain and secure them or waited until they are gone like everything else.  

After Joran's 22nd version of events, eliminating the lighthouse, is this the only place the three still agree that they went that night?  There and the beach?

But you are right to wonder.  Do you suppose there was some forensic evidence found on something, even the gate outside so he had to say there were there or stopped briefly and is that why they claim one of the younger brothers was home?  What a burden and wrong to do to that other child if in fact this has been claimed!  That should be a crime against a child right there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Thanks, Sharon.  What letter of the alphabet do I have to go to in order to read the forum part?  

TY

Sorry Peaches Embarassed  Embarassed

I too am trying to do a few things at the same time (not well, though).

Try this:

http://www.nycbar.org/pdf/report/ForeignArbitral.pdf

It should bring up the pdf.

Otherwise -- you need to type 'forum non conveniens' in that search box and it will return a link to the pdf.

Again -- sorry Embarassed  I HATE when that happens.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2006, 04:06:49 PM »

Easy, we have sharp and capable minds here that can sift the spin from the truth.  We turn it over, and punch at it, and knead it some more, and the truth rises to the surface.  However, if we don't have the "dough" to start with, then how can we make bread?   Laughing   Please don't stop sharing your information--it is valuable.

I am still wondering about the evidence found in Joran's apartment that Natalee was there.  I believe Jossy when he says the police KNOW she was there.  He said that so emphatically that I feel there is evidence of her presence there.  Would her DNA be on his sheets, on his door or walls?  Did they find her sandals or some article of clothing there?  I suppose we should be glad that the prosecution is tight-lipped about evidence that will be used in a trial, but my curiosity is pushing the limits of my little brain!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2006, 04:06:50 PM »

Thanks, Sharon.  I guess and got it right.

Expect a miracle.
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2006, 04:07:04 PM »

I remember in the beginning when Beth first made contact with 'Dinkus',aka (Joran)..   he pounded his chest and and yelled at her '' what do you want me to do?""   he should have completed the comment right then and there. This would be all over with.. ''what do you wantr me to do,, she's already dead'' !!!   (sorry)   I've felt this for a long long time..

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is.........................
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2006, 04:07:16 PM »

Sometimes it is so off the wall that it is amusing and at other times it makes a person question the sanity of some of those people.  I wonder if their friends and co-workers realize what really lurks in the minds and hearts of the evil ones?  Wasn't that an old radio show? lol

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows ...

Of course I don't personally remember this.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2006, 04:08:28 PM »

Jerry from Ohio,

It happen already, I kept sending some stuff to Klaasend to send to someone else and it wasn't what I thought I was sending.. She told me what I sent her and I couldn't believe it..  I know everyone that uses IM has done that, when trying to talk to multiple people at the same time..
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
I remember in the beginning when Beth first made contact with 'Dinkus',aka (Joran)..   he pounded his chest and and yelled at her '' what do you want me to do?""   he should have completed the comment right then and there. This would be all over with.. ''what do you wantr me to do,, she's already dead'' !!!   (sorry)   I've felt this for a long long time..

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is.........................

I agree.  "What do you want to me to do?" seems like an incomplete thought by someone who knows the answer to the question.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2006, 04:13:15 PM »

Jerry from Ohio,

It happen already, I kept sending some stuff to Klaasend to send to someone else and it wasn't what I thought I was sending.. She told me what I sent her and I couldn't believe it..  I know everyone that uses IM has done that, when trying to talk to multiple people at the same time..

Where was this posted?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2006, 04:13:35 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "AZLady"
Is everyone leaving now?  I wanted to talk about something that's been bothering me for a week, ever since I heard Jossy on the internet radio show.  Jossy said that the ALE KNOW Natalee was at Joran's apartment.  They KNOW this.  I wonder how they know it.  What evidence do they have?  Has anyone heard?

news to me....hey all...nice front page

aruba truth archives

a thought while i was away ...ever hear someone say
"one hand washes the other"....lets assume both hands are dirty....what do u get?

dirtyhands

my thought...shango was referring to two people as "dirtyhands"....
anyone??? love to make a few more of my brain cells explode
tia

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »

Sharon, the NYC Bar article has nothing to do with this case or the civil case that JQK filed.  This article is about the enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.  The only thing in common with this case is the term forum non conveniens.  It does not deal with similar issues.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.