April 30, 2024, 03:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185714 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 30, 2006, 11:07:13 AM »

Quote from: "thik"
blah....

If you have ear plugs, same em....

You'll need em for Mickey, and the ever popular "" It's A Small Small World''

I haven't been down there in three years, and that tune STILLl haunts me...  Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #601 on: June 30, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »

OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 30, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
[I am behind.  Wasn't the search warrant denied because it was Paulus' good friend the judge who denied it.  Wasn't this same judge that was at Paulus' house or Paulus was playing golf with him.  They could have produced a video of Natalee at the VDS home and the search warrant would have still been denied by this judge.  KJ is corrupt she is in charge of the investigation.  She even stabbed her own fellow prosecutor in the back by not following up with Koen's story.  This girl quit the case because of KJ.  KJ's actions were done on purpose.  Who does KJ answer to?

San,
I don't think the judge could very well say I am denying this cause I am Paulus good friend.  He said he was denying it because one of the younger brothers was home, etc.  Had to give a reason for his denial.  KJ could have said the brother was NOT there, etc. and stood firm on getting that search warrant.

She sure got one for the security guards and to rough them up in the process.  Even a judge should at least appear logical so if she had countered his arguments, maybe he would have caved in and permitted it?  I don't know but don't have the impression she even tried.

I have to wonder why.  Can she not appeal to the judge to reverse his refusal?  Even their system must allow for that.  It is the fact she did get warrant for the security guards on far less that I find so troubling.

I think her remark about not going in like Cowboys reflects her attitude that from the start she never intended to make any waves in this cover up.  How could she threaten Beth to stop the investigation entirely, actually think it was Jug she threatened with this.  Can she just on a whim not investigate?  She didn't even try and it started with her failure to order forensics taken on Joran and the Kelpoe brothers.  As HAMMER stated again last night, it is SHE who tells the ALE what to do.  Or in this case, what not to do.  

First no forensics on those last seen with Natalee, something just unheard of in this day and age then no search warrant of the Sloot residence.  Both these made a realistic investigation impossible and both of them come right back to Karin Jaanssen.  JMO, of course.

. Mad

Anna,
 Laughing What I meant is that the judge wasn't going to rule in favor of the search because he is friends with Paulus.  They just needed an excuse to not issue the warrant.  Quite frankly it was a poor excuse to say the reason way the warrant wasn't issued is because the kids were home.  All they had to do is make sure the kids weren't there when they searched the house.  Could you imagine if that was done in the United States.  All the drug dealers would be hiding their stash in their kids room knowing they won't search it because the kids are home Rolling Eyes   That is the dumbest and weakest excuse I've ever heard of.

KJ got pissed because Jug confronted her about why the entire residence wasn't searched and her answer I believe was "because we couldn't".  What the hell kind of answer is that.  She was also pissed because she knew Jug knew the truth and she threatened him.  Just like Van der Straaten threatened them to shut the case down.  We have a bunch of people on that island abusing power.  Don't forget little Rudy Croes's threat to Beth "we will shut her up".  I still will like to know how he was going to do that.  To me that sounded like a death threat coming from the Justice Minister himself.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #603 on: June 30, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »

It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world.

Expect a miracle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 30, 2006, 11:14:50 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

unreal
and all so "by the book"
until the next victim

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 30, 2006, 11:16:12 AM »

I freaking hope so..... these judges are useless to society IMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 30, 2006, 11:16:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Katz - if you are still around, here is the video link you were looking for. Scroll down to the "Frozen in Time" link:

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

Thank you too, Klaas ~ I just saw your post ~ thank you!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 30, 2006, 11:17:32 AM »

Thik, you're reading my mind.  

Geez, I finally find a link to be helpful and did it at the same time as  Klaas.  WOOHOO!  I'm feeling like a big monkey now.

Laughing I don't think I'll ever grow up to be a big monkey....  Embarassed

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #608 on: June 30, 2006, 11:18:41 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

Expect a miracle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 30, 2006, 11:18:49 AM »

cops r no better.
useless as tits on a bull.....

see u monkeys later

ty all

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 30, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »

If he gets let out and I was the father of the girl Couey would not be alive.  I would hunt him down and bury him alive like he did to his daughter.
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 30, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »

God Help Us aLL !!!!!! Laughing  Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #612 on: June 30, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »

I knew you would love that.

Expect a miracle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 30, 2006, 11:20:45 AM »

yes....if anyone here hasn't seen the movie "CRASH"
highly reccomend it

now quit singin that song!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 30, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

I can't even look at Couey he makes me sick.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #615 on: June 30, 2006, 11:21:51 AM »

I think the only way he could look good would be in the crosshairs.

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 30, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »

The difference in Couey and Joran, is Joran had a plaid shirt.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 30, 2006, 11:24:55 AM »

Front Page Post:

John Couey Confession Tossed out by Judge in Jessica Lunsford Rape & Murder

http://tinyurl.com/gghxo

Although the police really screwed up, it just infuriates
me that this scumbag gets more rights afforded to him.

Than this precious soul.

God bless her dad Mark in the work he does for exploited children
and God Bless Jessica.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 30, 2006, 11:26:15 AM »

San,
Just ignore me--I am in my Blame KJ Mode that I cycle through about once a week.   Evil or Very Mad I want to call her names but Klaas will just edit them out.   Evil or Very Mad I wonder if she attended the around the pool meeting to explain no body/no crime or if she and Paulus just sorted that all out at the courthouse or by phone.   Evil or Very Mad She seems to be lying to JQK a great deal.  Telling him she is not leaving at the end of the year when Jossy says her replacement is already on the island.   Evil or Very Mad

Guess you get my drift--she is at the Top on My List Today for whatever reasons.. . . . . . .

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 30, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »

I knew you would love that.

PEACHES!!

Have you no mercy??  What are you thinking???  Next you will be posting that BabyBack Ribs song just to finish us off.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.