April 30, 2024, 11:33:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185776 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: June 30, 2006, 11:31:31 AM »

Thank you both, Klaas and Peaches!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:06 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
San,
Just ignore me--I am in my Blame KJ Mode that I cycle through about once a week.   Evil or Very Mad I want to call her names but Klaas will just edit them out.   Evil or Very Mad I wonder if she attended the around the pool meeting to explain no body/no crime or if she and Paulus just sorted that all out at the courthouse or by phone.   Evil or Very Mad She seems to be lying to JQK a great deal.  Telling him she is not leaving at the end of the year when Jossy says her replacement is already on the island.   Evil or Very Mad

Guess you get my drift--she is at the Top on My List Today for whatever reasons.. . . . . . .

Wink

Good Morning Monks!  Anna...try a little Southern Cussing....that girl is from the other side of the tracks and plays out behind the barn with the animals...Bless her Heart Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:10 AM »

Things I Am Not Going To Do This Morning:

Read that article about Couey.  My BP won't take it!
Look at the vid of Natalee's room--always makes me cry!
Explain why my relatives of DUTCH ancestry have the nerve to have Dutch names.  I sent a joke to some people and one of my relatives has a name very close to the van der Sloots.  If anybody has anything more to say to me about that, my email is in my profile!

BRING IT ON!!!

Twisted Evil

Anna walking for now. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:33 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

I freaking hope so..... these judges are useless to society IMO

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

The only thing I can say is that on some interview I heard that they have enough evidence that his confession isn't necessary...

I hope this guy gets the death penalty.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »

Red, more the reason why GWB should have dumped all those WJC judges that he did not.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #625 on: June 30, 2006, 11:35:30 AM »

Quote from: "thik"
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world.

God Help Us aLL !!!!!! Laughing  Laughing

I knew you would love that.

PEACHES!!

Have you no mercy??  What are you thinking???  Next you will be posting that BabyBack Ribs song just to finish us off.

Cool

Well, we're even now!  I hate that commercial.  

One day in the car with my daughter, the radio was on "her" station.  I got "Back that Thang Up" stuck in my head.  Good grief.   Another day it was "Grillz".

"Smile for me Daddy
Whatcha lookin' at"

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »

Things I Am Not Going To Do This Morning:

Read that article about Couey.  My BP won't take it!
Look at the vid of Natalee's room--always makes me cry!
Explain why my relatives of DUTCH ancestry have the nerve to have Dutch names.  I sent a joke to some people and one of my relatives has a name very close to the van der Sloots.  If anybody has anything more to say to me about that, my email is in my profile!

BRING IT ON!!!

Twisted Evil

Anna walking for now. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm looking for my tripod ~ I want a copy of that video ~ so I'm going to record it with my camera...  I hope the memory card is big enough for it all ~ I can take a little over 5 minutes of movie with it ~ yeah, there's bigger cards around ~ but I haven't bought one...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

I can't even look at Couey he makes me sick.

The difference in Couey and Joran, is Joran had a plaid shirt.

Exactly Tyler.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:25 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
San,
Just ignore me--I am in my Blame KJ Mode that I cycle through about once a week.   Evil or Very Mad I want to call her names but Klaas will just edit them out.   Evil or Very Mad I wonder if she attended the around the pool meeting to explain no body/no crime or if she and Paulus just sorted that all out at the courthouse or by phone.   Evil or Very Mad She seems to be lying to JQK a great deal.  Telling him she is not leaving at the end of the year when Jossy says her replacement is already on the island.   Evil or Very Mad

Guess you get my drift--she is at the Top on My List Today for whatever reasons.. . . . . . .

Wink

Good Morning Monks!  Anna...try a little Southern Cussing....that girl is from the other side of the tracks and plays out behind the barn with the animals...Bless her Heart Wink

I like that! Hello MTWS!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #629 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:30 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

The only thing I can say is that on some interview I heard that they have enough evidence that his confession isn't necessary...

The death penalty will still give this scumbag 10-15 more years of life than he gave Jessica.  They need to speed up the appeals process to reduce the time elapsed between sentencing and execution.  Put in the fast lane and reserve it for pieces of crap like Couey.  

I bet he won't last long in the pokey.  I heard they hate child molesters.

Expect a miracle.
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:52 AM »

Quote from: "thik"
It's a small, small world.

God Help Us aLL !!!!!! Laughing  Laughing

I knew you would love that.

PEACHES!!

Have you no mercy??  What are you thinking???  Next you will be posting that BabyBack Ribs song just to finish us off.

Cool

Well, we're even now!  I hate that commercial.  

One day in the car with my daughter, the radio was on "her" station.  I got "Back that Thang Up" stuck in my head.  Good grief.   Another day it was "Grillz".

"Smile for me Daddy
Whatcha lookin' at"

Life is good... My 14 yr old G-daughter put ''My HumpS'' on my cell  for a ringtone..  I'm her ''cool'' grampa''    Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »

Thik, you're reading my mind.  

Geez, I finally find a link to be helpful and did it at the same time as  Klaas.  WOOHOO!  I'm feeling like a big monkey now.

Laughing I don't think I'll ever grow up to be a big monkey....  Embarassed

You already are!!!  LOL....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:16 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

I like that! Hello MTWS!

Hi FM!!!   I was gonna says she screws Wink  with the animals...but Klaas might have blipped me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #633 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:43 AM »

Thik, another one of the daughter's faves!  

Can anybody spell bananas without hearing the Gwen Stefani song in their head?  

I should talk though.  I learned to spell Massachusetts watching Captain Kangaroo spell it on the magic drawing board.

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »

The death penalty will still give this scumbag 10-15 more years of life than he gave Jessica.  They need to speed up the appeals process to reduce the time elapsed between sentencing and execution.  Put in the fast lane and reserve it for pieces of crap like Couey.  

They aught to start at the piece of sh**'s toes, and trim off 1/4" douse with alcohol, trim another 1/4", douse with alcohol, all the way up... Make him suffer - and for a very long time....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 30, 2006, 11:42:48 AM »

I wish someone would give her father 5 minutes alone with him....then put his sorry ass in general population.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 30, 2006, 11:43:42 AM »

Thik, another one of the daughter's faves!  

Can anybody spell bananas without hearing the Gwen Stefani song in their head?  

I should talk though.  I learned to spell Massachusetts watching Captain Kangaroo spell it on the magic drawing board.

Ya gotta love Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose and Bunny Rabbit!!! Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 30, 2006, 11:43:54 AM »

OK, Peaches,
I came back even mad about my email just to tell you that

NOW YOU KNOW WHERE FASHION SITS!

Bomp
Bomp
Bomp

PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ!!

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: June 30, 2006, 11:43:59 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

I like that! Hello MTWS!

Hi FM!!!   I was gonna says she screws Wink  with the animals...but Klaas might have blipped me!  LOL

Klaas posted that she will be busy today so you can cuss and spit and Lala's not here either!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 30, 2006, 11:44:45 AM »

Kimmy,

I think you mean the trimming should be done with a really dull rusted butter knife.   Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.