May 01, 2024, 03:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185810 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:01 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Good Morning Monks!  Anna...try a little Southern Cussing....that girl is from the other side of the tracks and plays out behind the barn with the animals...Bless her Heart Wink

I like that! Hello MTWS!

Hi FM!!!   I was gonna says she screws Wink  with the animals...but Klaas might have blipped me!  LOL

Klaas posted that she will be busy today so you can cuss and spit and Lala's not here either!

HOT DAMN!!!   Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:01 AM »

Our courts seem to have been screwing up all week.
One judged has ruled that pedophiles can live in and hang around areas where young children play and that it would be unconstitutional if they could not.

Another group decide military tribunals violate the rights of Bin Laden's right hand man and other violent animals who want to destroy America and her future.

This judge decides to throw out the Couey confession.

I am beginning to think al Quaeda might be an arm of our judiciary system, bent on taking this country down.

Many men and women fought and died to make this country a kinder, gentler place to live and now the judges have the power to make it as barbaric as what we see in Eurasia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #642 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:24 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OK, Peaches,
I came back even mad about my email just to tell you that

NOW YOU KNOW WHERE FASHION SITS!

Bomp
Bomp
Bomp

PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ!!

Cool

LMAO!  Our chorus sang that song on a show.  We had sparkly tophats and lots of choreography.  

My fave version is from Young Frankenstein.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:06 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Thik, another one of the daughter's faves!  

Can anybody spell bananas without hearing the Gwen Stefani song in their head?  

I should talk though.  I learned to spell Massachusetts watching Captain Kangaroo spell it on the magic drawing board.

I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness.
All that thought you're giving me is conscience, I guess.
If I were walking in your shoes, I wouldn't worry none.
While you and your friends are worrying bout' me, I having lots of
fun.

Countin' flowers on the wall,
That don't bother me at all.
Playing Solitaire till dawn,
With a deck of fifty-one.
Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.
Now, don't tell me I've nothing to do.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: June 30, 2006, 11:49:02 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Kimmy,

I think you mean the trimming should be done with a really dull rusted butter knife.   Very Happy

Yeah!!!!  I knew I liked you terry! Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 30, 2006, 11:49:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Red, more the reason why GWB should have dumped all those WJC judges that he did not.

my god, is there ANYTHING that the Bush haters will not blame on him?

So now its Bush's fault that the judge overturned this confession?

unbelieveable.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:37 AM »

One judged has ruled that pedophiles can live in and hang around areas where young children play and that it would be unconstitutional if they could not.

Another group decide military tribunals violate the rights of Bin Laden's right hand man and other violent animals who want to destroy America and her future.

I am beginning to think al Quaeda might be an arm of our judiciary system, bent on taking this country down.

Many men and women fought and died to make this country a kinder, gentler place to live and now the judges have the power to make it as barbaric as what we see in Eurasia.

ITS BUSH'S FAULT !
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #647 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:38 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I should talk though.  I learned to spell Massachusetts watching Captain Kangaroo spell it on the magic drawing board.

fun.

I love that song.  I was channelsurfing the other nite and they were raising funds on GA public tv.  Showed a really old clip of the Statler Bros. singing that song.  It was fabulous.  Also showed Patsy Cline and several other legends when they were young.  

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #648 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

fun.

I love that song.  I was channelsurfing the other nite and they were raising funds on GA public tv.  Showed a really old clip of the Statler Bros. singing that song.  It was fabulous.  Also showed Patsy Cline and several other legends when they were young.  

Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 30, 2006, 11:51:09 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

I freaking hope so..... these judges are useless to society IMO

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

I can't even look at Couey he makes me sick.

I think the only way he could look good would be in the crosshairs.

that's anohter reason for me to go and buy "A Time To Kill" this weekend and watch it ..... because IMO this would be it....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 30, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »

San,
Just ignore me--I am in my Blame KJ Mode that I cycle through about once a week.   Evil or Very Mad I want to call her names but Klaas will just edit them out.   Evil or Very Mad I wonder if she attended the around the pool meeting to explain no body/no crime or if she and Paulus just sorted that all out at the courthouse or by phone.   Evil or Very Mad She seems to be lying to JQK a great deal.  Telling him she is not leaving at the end of the year when Jossy says her replacement is already on the island.   Evil or Very Mad

Guess you get my drift--she is at the Top on My List Today for whatever reasons.. . . . . . .

Wink

Anna, I can't stand KJ as much as you.  I too believe she is lying to JQK about leaving.  What is happening here is all in the script.  It's like a horror movie.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #651 on: June 30, 2006, 11:54:19 AM »

GA public tv was raising funds the other nite and showed a clip of the Statler Bros singing Flowers on the Wall. It was wonderful.  Also showed Patsy Cline and Willie Nelson and several others when they were young.  

That's what I meant to say before I dorked up the quotes.  Good thing I'm leaving early today....like now.

Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:06 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Good morning everyone,

Easy how was MedleyRely exposed?  I would see her post on Rogers site and she was very much  infatuation or fixation on everything Sloot.  I know I wouldn't want her near my kid but she never hid the obsessive-compulsive behaviour about the sloots..  

Sharon, do you know someone by the name Shirley Tootle (IRS)  in Miami ?

Ummm, no Terry Shocked  I tend to try to avoid the IRS. Please don't tell her how to find me.

jk Very Happy

No, I've not heard the name. Should I have?

I'm still celebrating the 'temporary' suspension of Johnny Winton!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:45 AM »

Quote from: "San"
OT- Judge tossed the Couey confession.  Don't get me started.  I didn't get enough sleep and I'm kinda cranky.  Go ahead and let that animal out.  Someone will get him and it won't be soon enough.

I freaking hope so..... these judges are useless to society IMO

Bill O'Reilly is going to go ballistic over this as  well he should.  I'm livid.  And I bet I'm not the only one.

I can't even look at Couey he makes me sick.

His family makes me sick as well. Even though the confession was thrown out I do Thank God for the confession so her body could be found.
Jessica's family went through Hell. Not only did they have to endure the guilt of could they have better protected her but also the crappola put out on the internet. People are so cruel sometimes.

That is why we monkeys appreciate this forum so much. We all have compassion for the real victims of these crimes. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 30, 2006, 11:57:26 AM »

APPLAUSE Tyler!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: June 30, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

When I ride my bike or take trips I listen to audible books and I been o a Western kick lately with Larry McMurtry,  Elmore Leonard, Luis L'Armour and others.. They used to hang a horse thief, I wonder if you tried that now what would happen to you..  Now we have civil courts for burning ones self with hot coffee..  I guess the judges that allowed Couey and other pedofiles are showing that we are a civilized society.  

What I really think is that in the old west, they had morals and they were the ones civilized.  I'm sure Couey would already be disposed of..
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: June 30, 2006, 12:05:27 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Thik, you're reading my mind.  

Geez, I finally find a link to be helpful and did it at the same time as  Klaas.  WOOHOO!  I'm feeling like a big monkey now.

Laughing I don't think I'll ever grow up to be a big monkey....  Embarassed

You already are!!!  LOL....

Laughing There's a difference between "big" and "old," Mrs. Red!  Confused

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: June 30, 2006, 12:06:23 PM »

I'm supposed to be working right now but needed to say this about John Couey.  Please pardon my language.

I was a member of the "Jessica Lunsford Team Forum".  We prayed that little girl would be found alive.  When she was found, we grieved along with the family.  We never realized that anything could be worse until we found out he had burried that precious child alive.

Mark Lunsford and his entire familly were dragged through the dirt, much like the Refugees are doing to the Holloway/Twitty family right now.  

The death sentance is not good enough for that piece of shit scum bag John Couey.  If anyone should die a slow and torturous death it's him.  May he rott in hell.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 30, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »

Gulity!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 30, 2006, 12:07:44 PM »

OK, Peaches,
I came back even mad about my email just to tell you that

NOW YOU KNOW WHERE FASHION SITS!

Bomp
Bomp
Bomp

PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ!!

Cool

Y'all are going to make my head pop off changing the station so often.... dang~ Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.