March 29, 2024, 09:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your vacation in Venezuela is sure to be one that you will never forget!  (Read 2714 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 09, 2007, 11:51:28 AM »

When I read this article, I thought to myself.......hmmmm they have GOT to be kidding. When you read some of the preceding articles in their on-line newspaper I even become more confused. Venezuela may be beautiful. But would I want to risk my life to see it? Nope.......

Your vacation in Venezuela is sure to be one that you will never forget!

Arabia on Line: Venezuela is a favorite vacation destination. No wonder! For instance, Venezuela is home to the world's highest waterfall, South America's largest lake, the world's third longest river as well as the world's longest snake!

The best time to visit Venezuela is during the dry season, which runs from December through April.

* While daytime temperatures can reach up to 89 degrees Fahrenheit during this period, nighttime temperatures are cool and relaxing, and you won't have to worry about rain putting a damper on your plans.

When traveling to Venezuela, it is important to note the health risks associated with visiting this country,
and to take the necessary precautions and preventative measures, if applicable. Diseases known to cause problems for those visiting Venezuela include cholera, dengue fever, hepatitis, malaria and yellow fever. While vaccines are available for some of the aforementioned diseases, it is unsure if they can provide 100% protection. Check with your personal physician, as well as the requirements and recommendations of entering Venezuela before finalizing your travel plans.

A few places you must encounter while in Venezuela include the Amazon jungle, the area of Caracas, as well as Salto Angel, which happens to be the world's highest waterfall.

The vast array of lodging choices in Venezuela affords something for every type of traveler. Available are budget motels to five star luxury suites, family owned and operated bed & breakfasts, apartments, camps and farms.

If you require a luxurious place to rest your head every night, there are many all-inclusive options for you in Venezuela. On the other hand, if you prefer a quaint, economical place to rest, a nice bed and breakfast can be found for about $11 a night!

* For those of you who want to be one with nature, sleep under the stars and fight off the mosquitoes, a camp ground or farm would be a good choice for you.

Once you have arrived and gotten your bags unpacked, there is a lot to discover in Venezuela. One of the most diverse areas to visit is the Amazonas region. Here, the exotic jungle is home to jaguar, macaws, many species of monkeys, ocelot, deer and puma, among other things.

Venezuela's Caribbean waters offer the opportunity for snorkeling, parasailing, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing, as well as sport fishing. For the more adventurous, Venezuela offers the chance for rock climbing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, as well as hang gliding.

Margarita Island is another place of interest in Venezuela,
and offers many wonderful eating establishments, as well as fishing and sailing adventures, diving and snorkeling expeditions and wild jeep safaris.

* The jeep safaris take you to an authentic castle, as well as to the top of the mountains to enjoy a breathtaking sunset.

With a bit of careful planning, your vacation in Venezuela is sure to be one that you will never forget!

http://www.vheadline.net/readnews.asp?id=75182

++++++++++++++

http://www.vheadline.net/readnews.asp?id=75188

http://www.vheadline.net/readnews.asp?id=75202

http://www.vheadline.net/readnews.asp?id=75179

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 07:26:31 PM »

I'll pass...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »

I'll pass...
Me too   Shocked
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 11:59:32 PM »

Yosemite has lovely waterfalls, without dengue fever!   Rolling Eyes
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.