April 26, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Men Only!! No women allowed......  (Read 2173 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« on: August 10, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, refer to #3.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 12:26:40 AM »

GO,

With that topic title, you are inviting women to respond.

I sure wish I could find a man with your insight.

I do know what is behind these words: fine, five minutes, nothing, go ahead, that's ok, thanks, don't worry about it and whatever. I have used those words earlier in my life.

It would be so nice to have a relationship wherein these words are not needed.

What about discussion? The primary reason relationships decline is that people don't communicate.

Thanks for this topic.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 12:44:37 AM »

Who Me?????   Rolling Eyes

I can certainly agree with what your take is on it.  I have been through it from my side also.  It is amazing how bad things can get when communication no longer exists.

I can only say that I have come out the other side now and am completely happy and enjoying life more than I ever thought I could.

BTW, I find that I normally prefer to talk with women much more than I do with men.  At least that has been the case in the last 10 years.  When I chat on line it is always with women. 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.