March 28, 2024, 02:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Suspect's Vehicles  (Read 28288 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 10, 2007, 10:58:39 PM »

June9th

[/img][/img]

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:18:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 11:01:43 PM »

Before Change

After

Before

After

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 11:02:30 PM »

Edwin Papito Commencia
The name of the towing company is called Papito Towing(VDS Jeep being towed)

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »

There is pics of Paul driving a car almost Identical to the car at the rocks but has a black area between the drivers and passnger windows.

Car at the Rock Formation

Car at Freddy's House

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 11:13:42 PM »

We know they cut squares out of one of those cars on the seat and headliner. We also saw the Aruban Newspaper article that blood was found in one of the sloot vehicles. Not sure if the article was a typo or not.
The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee`s mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes, absolutely.

GRACE: What happened?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

Somebody -- you know, that`s the reason there`s no evidence. Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car. The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

Natalee Holloway: ... BLOOD WAS FOUND IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR. ... of the suspect's cars to see if it was Holloway's blood. ...ABC NEWS

Authorities were overheard on a police frequency Sunday evening issuing a bulletin to stop a rented white Toyota in connection with the disappearance of the 5-foot-4-inch blonde. Dompig declined to confirm it.

Art Wood, a retired Secret Service agent helping the Holloway family investigate the case, said: "That blood was sent to Holland and it came back as being cleaning fluid and chocolate. That's what the test results show. But an Aruban police officer who worked on the investigation told me there was definitely blood in that car. I think the wrong sample was deliberately sent to Holland.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159711,00.html
Aruban officials did ask the FBI, however, to analyze a DNA sample from the backseat of one of the suspect's cars to see if it was Holloway's blood. The blood was flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va., but tests came back negative for blood.

An FBI spokeswoman also confirmed that Aruban officials have not requested more evidence processing at the Quantico lab. However, FBI agents are being included in police briefings, and one agent is being allowed to observe interviews with the suspects through a live video feed or through glass.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »

Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's carJune 9, 2005

3 page report
Divisie Centrale Recherche, Aruba
Laboratory Report (blood sample)

June 9, 2005
Blood Samples
COMPARISON FBI – Quantico

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

The next day, June 10, 2005, DNA samples were taken from Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway in Aruba. June 10, 2005 brought us another important occurrence in this case – a confession was made by one of the suspects arrested the previous day.

Chief of Police, Gerold Dompig
CBS NEWS
June 10, 2005
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Paul Reynolds - Natalee Holloway's Uncle
'Scarborough Country'
July 12, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process. However, if Aruban spokespeople were to be believed, there was not blood, but rather cleaning fluid found inside Deepak’s car – and the confession was merely a “misinformation campaign.”

FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body. However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 11:20:24 PM »

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/CA_ARUB.html

License plated change yearly in Aruba so that explains the Red,White and Blue plates on Deepak's Car

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 02:43:38 AM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 01:07:47 AM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »

June 9th screen capture of tow confirming red tail lights

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 10:38:26 PM »

Gottenboes Boat

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:55:51 PM »

This case makes me crazy.  I applaud Beth for her devotion to finding out what has happened to her daughter.  I still pray for the family and for Natalee.  I just wish that the misinformation and other inconsistencies could be cleaned up.  I'm sure everyone does.  Just remember though, Karma is always watching and whoever did this will pay in some way.  That's what keeps me going.  I wish I had the resources to aid in this investigation.  It has been too long.  But somehow, I'm still trying to keep the faith.  We cannot let Natalee be forgotten.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 09:33:55 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »

{{edit to add new picture}} from Freebirds
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:30:31 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »

*******...I found this while reading the PVs and came looking for pics of a blue jeep....do you recall anything about this? TIA

From Deepak PV…6/13
To your question whether Joran is able to drive a car, I can say the following.

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.

To your question what car the parents of Joran drive, I can say the following.

Joran's father has a red jeep and Joran's mother has a dark blue Hyundai jeep.

Satish 6/30
On your question if Joran can drive a car, I can explain to you the following:
I am certain that Joran can drive a car. Joran has in the month of March 2005, driven my mother’s car. Joran drove the car on that day from the parking place at the Marriott hotel to my house in Hooiberg. Then Joran was the only one in the car and he was drunk. (see note below)

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth.

On your question how often Joran has driven my mother’s car, I will explain the following:
Joran has only driven my mother’s car (1) time. I can say to you that I saw he did it well. I’m not aware of how Joran learned to drive a car.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

Hi Mum,

It's posted above,I believe its a Hyundai Tucson. I haven't been able to find anymore pics of it but I think the car that PVDS was seen in that night was his red jeep.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

*******...Thanks for everything you and the other Monkeys did in Boston. You were Superb!

CAR AT  FREDDY’S

Can you tell me if the picture of a grey car at the back of Freddy’s house is a Toyota, please?..TIA

Deepak’s is a Honda.

This is from the Dr Phil documents...

Name: Annie Vicenta Todd
Date: 28 June 2005
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Ghrizanti Tromp & Dennis Jacobs
Description: witness pointing out an area of interest

Pages: 3
Description: witness statement about a gray Toyota

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

*******...Thanks for everything you and the other Monkeys did in Boston. You were Superb!

CAR AT  FREDDY’S

Can you tell me if the picture of a grey car at the back of Freddy’s house is a Toyota, please?..TIA

Deepak’s is a Honda.

This is from the Dr Phil documents...

Pages: 1
Description: witness pointing out an area of interest

Pages: 3
Description: witness statement about a gray Toyota

Hi MUM! I can't tell what kind of car that is,it could be a toyota but I am not positive. It sure look's similar to the car that was driving around the painted rocks in the Aruba-Bay video.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.