March 28, 2024, 03:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved from the LCD Thread  (Read 2844 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« on: August 11, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »

Night folks. I agree with Klaas.  I can say this much about me.. what I say in CHAT is NOT bullshit.. Copy paste it.. have at it.
     Its not even that.. its the DAMN PM's.. that feature CAN be nice..   But PLEASE .. people I do not know..  stop asking me about Rob for crying out loud.
  If i need to.. I will post a long story.. probably  get banned over the truth.. he, I am sure would be  nutless to say to come out and admit it. I am a bigger person. may be embarassing but so what. I am sick of being asked about Rob by people I do not know in chat.. and act like they know it all about certain things? I am NOT into playing games at all.   Dunno where the hell he is..    But this shit I do not need again.
     Thanks Rob.. once again you azz.
 Explain.. OR I will tel the whole damn story and get banned.. not a threat,... its the truth.

Night people  I apologize.. IMO I hoped things on the new SM woudl be better,,  its alot different,, and takinf some time to get used to.   

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:44:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 10:58:34 PM »

Angie,

From the beginning, Rob's posts told me not to trust him. He was unreliable in many ways. Leading us on and then cutting us off. Taunting us with promises of information on Natalee that were worthless. A lot of words and promises of news about Natalee but there was no substance behind it. Pretty much the same thoughts about Easy. I asked Rob direct questions on the LCD and he didn't answer. People directed me somewhere else. I asked over and over why Rob himself could not answer my question since he was on the LCD too. Apparently I was not worthy of an answer. After pressing the issue, he responded that if he answered my question, I should not ask him any further questions. Fey! Who needs a Monkey like that?

Angie, I would very much encourage you to tell the whole story. I do not think you would be banned. Speak, Angie.

I could not believe how the Monkeys that I love fawned over him.

With love, Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 11:04:06 PM »

Angie,

From the beginning, Rob's posts told me not to trust him. He was unreliable in many ways. Leading us on and then cutting us off. Taunting us with promises of information on Natalee that were worthless. A lot of words and promises of news about Natalee but there was no substance behind it. Pretty much the same thoughts about Easy. I asked Rob direct questions on the LCD and he didn't answer. People directed me somewhere else. I asked over and over why Rob himself could not answer my question since he was on the LCD too. Apparently I was not worthy of an answer. After pressing the issue, he responded that if he answered my question, I should not ask him any further questions. Fey! Who needs a Monkey like that?

Angie, I would very much encourage you to tell the whole story. I do not think you would be banned. Speak, Angie.

I could not believe how the Monkeys that I love fawned over him.

With love, Louise

Louise I could hug you for the response.. seems nobody else was bold enough to do so.. but this thread has been read like 80 times?    Shocked I will have to email you Louise.. otherwise I will get in trouble.  Sad
 TY for speaking your mind..!!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.