April 16, 2024, 01:07:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting Michael Moore  (Read 5172 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« on: August 12, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/07/30/video-shooting-michael-moore-trailer/

its about time someone is exposing this asshole
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:25:49 PM »

This is the most awesome thing I've seen on the internet all week. I'm going to shout this from the rooftops. I reserve this designation for very very few people, but I honestly believe that Michael Moore is truly what I define as a "bad person."

You can have bad politics and still be a good person. You can promote good politics and be a bad person. Michael is just all around bad. He's a liar and distorts the truth to fit his own agenda.

It will be a cold day in hell before you find me saying anything positive about this hypocrite.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 08:32:21 AM »

I agree with ya 100% even if only 10% of what this guy says turns out to be true.  Michael Moore is a user of people an a traitor to this country and some day he will pay.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:34:48 AM »

Did either of you see him blasting Wolf Blitzer? Moore's true colors came out in that, he refuses to be challenged which is a huge red flag in the business he's in?

I think his credibility began it's downward slope when he thought Cindy Sheehan would come off as credible and not the emotional basket case she appears to be.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 11:34:31 AM »

You don't say he should be shot,that is wrong.I grew in era when people were shot on both sides of the political spectrum.It is wrong,the rule of law,and society forbid this behavior.this is illegal,and could sm in trouble
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 03:24:02 PM »

You don't say he should be shot,that is wrong.I grew in era when people were shot on both sides of the political spectrum.It is wrong,the rule of law,and society forbid this behavior.this is illegal,and could sm in trouble

You should click the link before you tell me what I should do.

Shooting Michael Moore is the name of a movie.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 05:16:43 PM »

It is a threat,
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

It is a threat,

it is NOT

its a MOVIE

you SHOOT it with a CAMERA!!!!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »

it is still a threat,in bad taste.don't watch his movies
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 06:13:13 AM »

it is still a threat,in bad taste.don't watch his movies

What do you think of Michael Moores movies?  You think he is being honest to you?  You think his movies are in good taste?

Yes, I believe you are right, this movie is in bad taste.  This movie is in bad taste because it uses the tactics of the person it is about in order to show what a "Sicko" HE really is.  This movie appears to stoop to Moores level to make a point.  A valid point, unlike most of his trash films.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 08:59:01 AM »

put your post in movies,where it belongs.i detest moore,but i think you are way off base.you do not have the right to call a nut job
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »

put your post in movies,where it belongs.i detest moore,but i think you are way off base.you do not have the right to call a nut job

you are nothing but a troll and a liar trying to cause trouble on these boards.

I have the right to whatever opinion of Moore that I want.

My family has fought and sacrificed to make sure I have that right.

bug off
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 06:02:49 PM »

bug off

Blah don't you wish we had an ignore button again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »

It is a threat,

tiger...that was not a threat...perhaps you need to read before you post???  As I remember you are the one who makes threats....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

I DO NOT MAKE THREATS,I DO NOT USE DRUGS.I DO NOT SPEAK DOWN TO PEOPLE.I WILL NOT POST AGAIN
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 05:37:04 PM »

bug off

Blah don't you wish we had an ignore button again!!

yeah, i think I'm about ready for one  Laughing

this person is stalking and trolling at the same time Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 06:16:41 PM »

And not for the first time, either!  He got away with it before so guess he thinks he's ready to pick on the guys for a change. 

Yeah, an Ignore Button would be wonderful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »

This is the most awesome thing I've seen on the internet all week. I'm going to shout this from the rooftops. I reserve this designation for very very few people, but I honestly believe that Michael Moore is truly what I define as a "bad person."

You can have bad politics and still be a good person. You can promote good politics and be a bad person. Michael is just all around bad. He's a liar and distorts the truth to fit his own agenda.

It will be a cold day in hell before you find me saying anything positive about this hypocrite.

I so agree with what I bolded of your post Dugga. I truly believe Michael Moore has done more harm for his causes than good. Yet by some he is hailed as a hero. To bad folks do not always look at the big picture. He certainly hurt the employees and Union for General Motors. Sad thing is I do not even remember the name of his movie. I think it was his first one.

I do know we had a General Motors foundry in our area for many years. The young men who were employed there it was like the gravy train. A lifetime job for many. For many it was a job that supported their families and then jobs for the descendents. With the combination of Michael Moore and the Union demands they managed to lose the gravy train. Now the area is depressed with few good paying jobs. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »

I don't like Michael Moore or what he stands for, but I do find it odd that we're bashing each other and making baseless accusations. What's up with that? Let's take the high road, shall we, and not rely on rumours and hearsay...

Bring Natalee home...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 03:20:53 PM »

I love the video displaying him for what he really is!  I sent it to Fox news BOR and Hannity, in case they haven't seen it.  I'm sure they'd love the opportunity to expose him as well.

Thanks for sharing that Blah!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.