April 19, 2024, 09:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blogs for natalee,,can some one here help me  (Read 4055 times)
benh
Scared Monkey

« on: August 12, 2007, 09:42:29 AM »

just joined BFN,I noticed Aruba advertisements on the front page why would they advertise a place that has something to do with the cover up on a site that reports on it.Also why would Aruba advertise on such a place ,i guess bad publicity is better than none.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »

Benh...you are on Scared Monkeys and we know that sometimes when we are talking about a subject, the subject ads will show above.  If you are really asking about BFN, perhaps you should ask them.

And, welcome to Scared Monkeys...!   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 11:29:18 AM »

just joined BFN,I noticed Aruba advertisements on the front page why would they advertise a place that has something to do with the cover up on a site that reports on it.Also why would Aruba advertise on such a place ,i guess bad publicity is better than none.

Google ads pick up on whatever is being discussed and you really can't stop it. With google ads you can request no Adult R rated ads but you really can't say no Aruba.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 12:46:33 PM »

Google ads pick up on whatever is being discussed and you really can't stop it. With google ads you can request no Adult R rated ads but you really can't say no Aruba.

but SM doesn't have google ads... Shocked I do think benh was asking BFN...???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
benh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »

the reason i asked about the ads here ,because i think it was mentioned here once,ive been posting at scaredmonkeys.com under the name ben  since the natalee holloway story broke . benh, here. Wonder if fox news is going to be excepting Aruba ads would explain Bill Oreallllys slanderous comments.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 02:41:04 PM »

"but you really can't say no Aruba.'
well, some of us do ! !
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.