April 25, 2024, 08:21:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221807 times)
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2007, 11:22:37 PM »

Klaas! And I thought you knew everything. LOL   Laughing
I thought she was gonna tell us she got it to come on, but when she went to suck up the nutz that she caught hiscrotch of his pants in the vacuum   lol, you can tell where my mind is
My mind was where yours was..... Laughing Laughing
I was thinking the samething as you guys. I guess we'll all get into Lala's book now. LOL

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »

Klaas! And I thought you knew everything. LOL   Laughing
I thought she was gonna tell us she got it to come on, but when she went to suck up the nutz that she caught hiscrotch of his pants in the vacuum   lol, you can tell where my mind is

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Do not tell Daddy monkey I said that LOL

I wouldn't dream of it, if you mean Red ro Dugga.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I meant Red BUt same goes for Dugga ! Laughing

I'd feel much more comfortable if everyone would kindly leave my nuts out of this, mmmkay?  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2007, 11:26:02 PM »

Hi Mrs Red..We miss you in chat Cool

How old is your computer if you dont mind me asking? Just wondering if the chat is slow because of MGHZ,Memory or oudated OS?

it's just maybe outdated... i had it looked at, not memory or mghz.... betsy is from 02... so she is getting up there in computer years....  I don't have enough patience for the letters to be typed one at a time and then hit send and then the subject has changed... geek

LOL!! Betsy?? I hear ya,Everything goes in slow motion for me on my Mac but not that bad.. I have tons of Ram and everything updated..Sad Maybee on your next Birthday or Christmas you will get a new toy   santa

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2007, 11:27:03 PM »

Mrs Red, Well I see 12 are in chat as well.  So guess it is the usual.
Hi, Anna!  Commenting that I noticed the same thing.....guess it's the norm now.  Confused

If I am in there and you want to chat, come wave at me TCUMOM and I will come over here.
Muffy ~ Thanks...that is so nice of you ..... I just have trouble reading and trying to type and always behind......usually what I was commenting about has already gone off the screen, and I can't find it.   Sad Rolling Eyes

Elaine ~ So glad to know we on the same page with Klaas vacuuming adventure .... could have been painful, huh?   Shocked Shocked Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2007, 11:30:34 PM »

I have a vaccum cleaner story that is funny NOW but at the time wasn't.  I was vacuuming ashes from off the hearth when I smelled smoke and turned around and the whole room was full of it.  I vacuumed up some hot embers that had caught on fire inside the vacuum cleaner!  I drug it outside by the hose but it burned a spot on the floor!

Klaas, you are wise to never go near those things!  All kinds of bad things have happened to me related to them.  Stay away whatever you do is my advice.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2007, 11:31:40 PM »

A 9th body has been recovered at the bridge site Sad.  So sad, yet glad they are able to recover victims so they may get a decent burial

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2007, 11:32:05 PM »

Good up the quotes

Mrs. Red may wish Santa to bring Pearls!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2007, 11:32:13 PM »

Dugga!!!!  OMG! I am in the twilight zone. Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2007, 11:32:23 PM »

I have a vaccum cleaner story that is funny NOW but at the time wasn't.  I was vacuuming ashes from off the hearth when I smelled smoke and turned around and the whole room was full of it.  I vacuumed up some hot embers that had caught on fire inside the vacuum cleaner!  I drug it outside by the hose but it burned a spot on the floor!

Klaas, you are wise to never go near those things!  All kinds of bad things have happened to me related to them.  Stay away whatever you do is my advice.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ok, I'll take your advise  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »

Well, my vacuum cleaner story involves a dead rat.  That's all I am saying.  Rolling Eyes
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »

Well, my vacuum cleaner story involves a dead rat.  That's all I am saying.  Rolling Eyes
Hey Hey ~ you can't leave us like that ~ start talking!   Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2007, 11:35:18 PM »

I see Snoopy out there in Monkeyland.  Hi Snoop Dawg! 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »

anna... too funny - you and klaas and those vaccums.... Red liked our new one at first... now he won't touch it... Sad

TCU.. actually, that is what I did ... went in and asked everyone to come out and play... Very Happy

Muffy... my poor old computer needed a name... heck it's my friend...LMAO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: August 12, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »

Muffy that is so sad about the miners..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: August 12, 2007, 11:38:10 PM »

I thought the rat was dead, but he was only playing 'possum.  So you can imagine what happened next.  Reminded me of a cartoon where the critter is sucked up through the hose and you see a little lump as it goes by.  I didn't want to get him out but I couldn't stand knowing he was in there running around either.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: August 12, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »

= Betsy and Mrs. Red  Laughing Laughing

Who was it said their puter had a hand crank earlier this week.  Now THAT was Funny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: August 12, 2007, 11:39:30 PM »

Meant "goofed" up the quotes... am drained from exploring today. I found the tool box site. I happened to ask the man who was in his side yard if he'd heard about a tool box and he was the man who found the tool box. Actually it was where I thought it was last week when I didn't have my camera.

Learned a bunch about the railroad areas. Am drained. Have some good pictures and need now to organize them into areas of interest Re: the areas around the house where Donna Jou, we think, was last seen.

A while ago I posted about blue beer in the Lounge... I think I have one left. Time for a toast to Tim Miller, Red, Mrs. Red, Klaas, Dugga, and all my Monkey family!!!

Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: August 12, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »

Muffy that is so sad about the miners..

Mrs. Red, I was posting about a 9th person pulled from the Minnesota bridge site.  I don't think we have anything on the miner's yet.  It's a sad thing when we have things like this going on and it's hard to keep it all straight.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: August 12, 2007, 11:41:09 PM »

What about the miners?  I missed that. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2007, 11:41:16 PM »

I see Snoopy out there in Monkeyland.  Hi Snoop Dawg! 

Hi Lala's!! Just catching up before nite nite. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.