April 25, 2024, 10:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221801 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »

Hello All
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 13, 2007, 04:33:32 PM »

Hello, Sunfreak.

How are you feeling and did you have the eye surgery yet?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »

Iam misearble andsurgery was last Friday.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2007, 04:37:53 PM »

Gosh, sorry to hear that.  The heat sure doesn't help matters any, either!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2007, 04:43:13 PM »

Sunfreak,
You have just been through so much this year!  It has been one thing after another for you and I truly hope and pray it is behind you now. 

I remembered you were sorting through things and I have taken on the mountain of paper I have collected and am trying to sort through that.  Most of it can go so you inspired me to do that.  Old financial records, stock actions, things like that, five years is all that is required to keep them for tax purposes so I am pitching out massive amounts of papers, most shredded.  The shredding takes the longest as I have a tiny little machine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »

tcumom - icebreaker?  Laughing Don't think I want a chorus of

sorry, interuption --

Don't think I want an icebreaker to inspire a chorus of ewwwww weeeeee  Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, you'd get a reaction for sure!  That is some experience you had!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »

KLAAS   I MADE MY CALL TO ARUBA 2DAY....HAVE INFO FOR YOU. 8/13/07 hope that id 2days' date.

DESTINY

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »

Back to work with me. . . .

BTW, our weather calls for a high of 103 every day this week and we have had no real rain since about Easter.  I have never seen anything like this in this area in my life.  Trees are already losing lower leaves, etc.  Grass is just about gone, all brown and crunchy.  But it is the dust that I hate and it is everywhere.  The backsides of curtains are dusty where it creeps in around the windows even with storm windows.  A layer forms on everything in a couple of days. 

Welcome to the new desert southeast!  Although in the southern part of the state, they have had more rain than up here in the northern part.  This extreme heat is just making it all worse, too.

Later, taters!

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2007, 05:03:07 PM »

I hope NO one else is having one of these days  Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwW9x9l1X9g
SeeYa later...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2007, 05:05:33 PM »

KLAAS   I MADE MY CALL TO ARUBA 2DAY....HAVE INFO FOR YOU. 8/13/07 hope that id 2days' date.

DESTINY

Did I post this in the wrong place?

Thanks,

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »

DESTINY

Working an lurking. Did you email it?  Very cool you called, THANKS!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 13, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »

DESTINY

It's going to be a long post...we talked for some time...what email addy do you want it sent to?

Destiny

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: August 13, 2007, 05:23:22 PM »

I saw on another board that a person had a friend vacationing in Aruba and their rental car broke down.  The rental place did not have any replacement cars available, because they all had been wrecked the previous day.  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #373 on: August 13, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »

I saw on another board that a person had a friend vacationing in Aruba and their rental car broke down.  The rental place did not have any replacement cars available, because they all had been wrecked the previous day.  Wink

Indeed...the body shops must be rolling in dough!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 13, 2007, 05:33:29 PM »

DESTINY

It's going to be a long post...we talked for some time...what email addy do you want it sent to?

Destiny

Well you really don't need to email me at all.  Just like before, leave out the names where necessary.  Go ahead and just post what you found out!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2007, 05:37:55 PM »

Oh man, Dr Phil has a Grandfather who molested his grand daughter 6 yrs old, touched her & then had her masterbate him, the  grand daughter told the grand mother & the grand mother did NOTHING.  The grandfather looks kind of like his ancestors may have been dutch.

Finally the little girl told her Mom, thank God.  The grand mother is as sick as the grand father.  Perverts, both.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »

DESTINY

Destiny

Well you really don't need to email me at all.  Just like before, leave out the names where necessary.  Go ahead and just post what you found out!!

OK...I'm typing it up now, will take some time, and I don't type very fast....will cc you in your email addy I have that contains the ommited things from what I post here.

Destiny

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »

Chimes posted over in the monkey lounge.  She had the kitty with the helmet avi.  I miss her.  Hopes she comes back and stays to post next time.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 13, 2007, 06:13:38 PM »

I called a contact in Aruba...he is in the law division on the island...that's all I can say...not trying to be snotty...just smart Wink

Here is what I found out today...don't know if it's old news or not...I just write down our conversations.

Destiny

Hello Klaas,

Very interesting conversation with XXXXXXX at the XXXXXXXXXX today.  We covered a lot of ground, so I'll try to put in the best order that I can based on copious notes I took during our conversation.

First I told him who I was, he said he remembered me and that it was good to hear my voice again. I thanked him profusely for all his kind help last week, and Thanked him for being so friendly with me.

He said "Yes I remember you called about Lorenzo, so that topic is what we talked about for awhile.  I brought up again the trial status of Lorenzo again, he said that Lorenzo would not have a trial.  He tried to explain the Aruban Justice System to me....he really likes to talk, He said that Lorenzo had a private mediation with a Judge from Holland, and that the only way that Lorenzo would be brought back in for trial is that after 60 days from his release on July 25th, if a Jury requested a trial, that then Lorenzo would be brought back in to be seen by a panel of 3 Judges to determine if that should happen.  But, he also said"THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN"  and that Lorenzo had been released on time already served...18 days was the time he mentioned...so it seems that Lorenzo is scott free on the drug bust.

I did ask him if Paulus or anyone from that office was Lorenzo's Lawyer, he said no, he thought it was a Lawyer from Holland.

I then felt brave enough to bring up Joran...he immediately said "oh the Natallee case I asked him if he knew if Joran had come to Aruba during vacation, he said no Joran is in Holland for school, but then he threw in that he had heard that Joran had made a short trip to Florida for an interview, he didn't know whom with, nor what for, but from there went back to Holland.

He did tell me that Mama and Papa Sloot are on Aruba right now, and that Papa is getting to work on his new Lawyer practice.

He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned.

If he doesn't volunteer, I try not to appear too nosey.

I did ask about the KLPD investigators from Holland...he said they have all gone home now. none on the island...I asked him if the case was closed, he said no it was not...I asked him his feelings about the Nat case...his answer was that he had a *strange* feeling about the case, in fact he said this 2 times....then he went on about how Aruba is such a small island, that something should have been found, and how hard everyone worked in the beginning with the search efforts.

He also said Nancy Grace turned a lot of the locals off with how she presented Aruba....he brought this up out of the blue.

He sail the case is still very much open and is basically being handled by the KLPD in Holland and the FBI.  And, that he enjoyed talking  with me, and I could call him anytime with questions.

That's what I have for now...

Destiny...please excuse my spelling, am tired today.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 13, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »

Thank you Destiny.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.