April 25, 2024, 08:34:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221796 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2007, 06:24:39 PM »

I called a contact in Aruba...he is in the law division on the island...that's all I can say...not trying to be snotty...just smart Wink

Here is what I found out today...don't know if it's old news or not...I just write down our conversations.

Destiny

Hello Klaas,

Very interesting conversation with XXXXXXX at the XXXXXXXXXX today.  We covered a lot of ground, so I'll try to put in the best order that I can based on copious notes I took during our conversation.

First I told him who I was, he said he remembered me and that it was good to hear my voice again. I thanked him profusely for all his kind help last week, and Thanked him for being so friendly with me.

He said "Yes I remember you called about Lorenzo, so that topic is what we talked about for awhile.  I brought up again the trial status of Lorenzo again, he said that Lorenzo would not have a trial.  He tried to explain the Aruban Justice System to me....he really likes to talk, He said that Lorenzo had a private mediation with a Judge from Holland, and that the only way that Lorenzo would be brought back in for trial is that after 60 days from his release on July 25th, if a Jury requested a trial, that then Lorenzo would be brought back in to be seen by a panel of 3 Judges to determine if that should happen.  But, he also said"THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN"  and that Lorenzo had been released on time already served...18 days was the time he mentioned...so it seems that Lorenzo is scott free on the drug bust.

I did ask him if Paulus or anyone from that office was Lorenzo's Lawyer, he said no, he thought it was a Lawyer from Holland.

I then felt brave enough to bring up Joran...he immediately said "oh the Natallee case I asked him if he knew if Joran had come to Aruba during vacation, he said no Joran is in Holland for school, but then he threw in that he had heard that Joran had made a short trip to Florida for an interview, he didn't know whom with, nor what for, but from there went back to Holland.

He did tell me that Mama and Papa Sloot are on Aruba right now, and that Papa is getting to work on his new Lawyer practice.

He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned.

If he doesn't volunteer, I try not to appear too nosey.

I did ask about the KLPD investigators from Holland...he said they have all gone home now. none on the island...I asked him if the case was closed, he said no it was not...I asked him his feelings about the Nat case...his answer was that he had a *strange* feeling about the case, in fact he said this 2 times....then he went on about how Aruba is such a small island, that something should have been found, and how hard everyone worked in the beginning with the search efforts.

He also said Nancy Grace turned a lot of the locals off with how she presented Aruba....he brought this up out of the blue.

He sail the case is still very much open and is basically being handled by the KLPD in Holland and the FBI.  And, that he enjoyed talking  with me, and I could call him anytime with questions.

That's what I have for now...

Destiny...please excuse my spelling, am tired today.

KLPD and FBI - I like that!  So Joran came to Florida for an interview, wonder what that's all about?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »

Destiny - I copied your post over to the NH thread.  Normally we don't want to have duplicate posts like that but this is an exception.

Thanks so much for calling!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 06:28:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2007, 06:31:28 PM »

Destiny ~ Super job, and thank your for the great post. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 13, 2007, 06:42:33 PM »

Thank-you for this information Destiny, and your effort in obtaining it. Does anyone know what to make of this portion ? Is this Renfro that they questioned?

"He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2007, 06:55:58 PM »

Thank-you for this information Destiny, and your effort in obtaining it. Does anyone know what to make of this portion ? Is this Renfro that they questioned?

"He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned."
THANKS DESTINY!!!!!
I am thrilled to have confirmed THE FBI and The KLPD BOTH involved!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »

Evening, Monkeys!

Destiny, thanks so much for that post!!! You are remarkable!

BB..I think it probably was Julia and a few of her cronies..after all, she was the worst offender of trying to inject herself into this case.

In fact, it could cause a reasonable person to wonder if she wasn't indeed involved in Natalee's disappearance or the coverup. I think that wild goose chase to the courthouse with Beth was to give "someone" time to move the body.

IMO
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2007, 06:59:28 PM »

Thank You Destiny  

FBI 8 weeks ago ...  hmmmm
Renhos article came out around the 3r / 4th of July I think ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #387 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:03 PM »

Destiny - I copied your post over to the NH thread.  Normally we don't want to have duplicate posts like that but this is an exception.

Thanks so much for calling!

No problem Klaas... I don't know how accurate what I've been told is, but as I said this person seems very sincere....I'll try calling the other place/number tomorrow.

Destiny

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: August 13, 2007, 07:03:44 PM »

FBI watching Aruba

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2007, 07:04:32 PM »

Thank You Destiny  

You started all this calling by providing me with a link to phone numbers to LEO in Aruba....Your Fault!

Destiny Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: August 13, 2007, 07:13:39 PM »

Thank You Destiny  

You started all this calling by providing me with a link to phone numbers to LEO in Aruba....Your Fault!

Destiny Wink

I'm sure many would have provided the number...
BUT you are the one that reached out on touched someone   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

Ten-month-old Marine Corps poetry slam goes viral

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/08/13/video-ten-month-old-marine-corps-poetry-slam-goes-viral/

salut salut salut salut salut salut
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2007, 08:23:00 PM »

GAR !!!!!

you can delete that mess above   Laughing Laughing
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »

Klaas...have tried to read and post in Nat Forum...ever since I got to Kermits' LLLLLoooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg  white page have not been able to get past that post...computer locks up...I've rebooted 2 rimes to no avail....HELP

Destiny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »

Klaas...have tried to read and post in Nat Forum...ever since I got to Kermits' LLLLLoooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg  white page have not been able to get past that post...computer locks up...I've rebooted 2 rimes to no avail....HELP

Destiny

Hmmm, then you should be having the same problem here?  Wierd.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 13, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »

Destiny... email Dugga .. dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

he will help

BLAH!!!!!  what's up?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 13, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »

Destiny

I sometimes get the same problem.  Sometimes If I refresh several times it will finally load, sometimes if I just go on to the next pahe it will load.  I have no idear why. 

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 13, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »

he will help

BLAH!!!!!  what's up?

Mrs RED !!!!  Nothin much.  Just trying to keep some hermit crabs from killing each other 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: August 13, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »

Did y'all know that Easy looks like Julia robert's brother?   

IS he Julia's brother?  (roberts - not renfro)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: August 13, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »

he will help

BLAH!!!!!  what's up?

Mrs RED !!!!  Nothin much.  Just trying to keep some hermit crabs from killing each other 

so you got your gf the aquirum?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.