April 19, 2024, 02:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221667 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2007, 09:28:01 PM »

it's pretty cool... they are a family of little people and they have two kids that are big people size... the mom, dad, and one son are little ppl...

they are really just a regular old family... but the show is just cool....

I watch alll kinds of news, football, lots of Law & Order... and when I can get the remote from Red, What Not to Wear!!! Laughing

I keep wanting to be nominated... I could use $5,000 for clothes! 

when you say little people - are you talking about midgets?  Is midget not politically correct anymore, or what do you mean?

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 13, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »

it's pretty cool... they are a family of little people and they have two kids that are big people size... the mom, dad, and one son are little ppl...

I watch alll kinds of news, football, lots of Law & Order... and when I can get the remote from Red, What Not to Wear!!! Laughing

I NEED to be nominated.....I have no style!!!

Mrs Red --- earlier someone asked you to go to your book thread......where is that? 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 13, 2007, 09:28:30 PM »

hey Kat....

that's funny... we are going to get ethnic Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: August 13, 2007, 09:28:51 PM »

Well, that was OT, but when are perogies & smetania , cabbages rolls, boscht,  vodka, hrustica ever inapprpriate ? Never I say ! ! ! !  
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2007, 09:29:40 PM »

when you say little people - are you talking about midgets?  Is midget not politically correct anymore, or what do you mean?

yes, they call themselves little people, so I wasn't sure it midget was derogatory???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »

it's fine by me to leave it here Old Fart... what am I supposed to call you..???

Blah - it was sad, but the funny part of it was I didn't buy the fish... he came about because a coworker took me seriously when I said we needed an office pet.... and she didn't get that it was hyperbole...

well, its a good thing she didnt bring in a hore or something.

You ever watch that Gene Simmons show?  His old lady bought their kid a horse and brought it to their house in Beverly Hills, how ridiculous.

I don't watch it... I get depressed watching stupid people who have that kind of money and how assine they are!!

actually, they are pretty smart, not idiots like Ozzy and his retarted offspring  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gene is a money making machine, very smart business man.  His kids both seems pretty decent, smart, and talented also.  His old lady just does stupid things out of spite once in a while though.

Would "old lady" be term for wife or girlfriend?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »

We are going tomorrow night to see these young dancers dance and we are going to get ethnic ! My Dad used to belong to a dance troop when he was young. He could still nail the Dance of the Cossacks when he was in his sixties !
I will eat perogies until I can eat no more !

I had kapusta, perogies, and kielbasa for dinner yesterday!!  (and leftovers for lunch today  Wink)

yep, im a pollack!!!  and i dont get offended by polish jokes either   Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »

I NEED to be nominated.....I have no style!!!

Mrs Red --- earlier someone asked you to go to your book thread......where is that? 

I missed that.. thanks... it's under pop culture by the music thread

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2007, 09:31:14 PM »

Whenever I come home from one of these things, I have to do the dance steps ! I love the food !! Made by old ladies who go to church and wear the babuskas.  
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2007, 09:32:16 PM »

We are going tomorrow night to see these young dancers dance and we are going to get ethnic ! My Dad used to belong to a dance troop when he was young. He could still nail the Dance of the Cossacks when he was in his sixties !

I had kapusta, perogies, and kielbasa for dinner yesterday!!  (and leftovers for lunch today  Wink)

I used to have a cat whose naem was Meowiski....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

Az... I don't know... I have never used the term.. I think I missed that one by a couple of years though....

always made me think of stoners... or the whole cheech and chong song/explaination about santa claus Shocked Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »

yes, they call themselves little people, so I wasn't sure it midget was derogatory???

no, i think you can still say midget.  Probably depends on the person though.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2007, 09:34:21 PM »

Whenever I come home from one of these things, I have to do the dance steps ! I love the food !! Made by old ladies who go to church and wear the babuskas.  

sounds great...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2007, 09:35:14 PM »

it's fine by me to leave it here Old Fart... what am I supposed to call you..???

Blah - it was sad, but the funny part of it was I didn't buy the fish... he came about because a coworker took me seriously when I said we needed an office pet.... and she didn't get that it was hyperbole...

well, its a good thing she didnt bring in a hore or something.

You ever watch that Gene Simmons show?  His old lady bought their kid a horse and brought it to their house in Beverly Hills, how ridiculous.

I don't watch it... I get depressed watching stupid people who have that kind of money and how assine they are!!

actually, they are pretty smart, not idiots like Ozzy and his retarted offspring  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gene is a money making machine, very smart business man.  His kids both seems pretty decent, smart, and talented also.  His old lady just does stupid things out of spite once in a while though.

Would "old lady" be term for wife or girlfriend?

not sure, thats why I said old lady - covers them both  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »

Oh ! ! I have relatives there.  I just gave a collection of my Dad's old old letters ( Stalin stamps ) to my newer nicer  Very Happy Very Happy Ukrianian SIL and we might try to do a translation and perhaps try to contact that bunch. He still has ppl over there, but not in Poland.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »

no, i think you can still say midget.  Probably depends on the person though.

OK... yes the mom and dad are midgets... and one son is... the other two kids are regular sized... it's really a cool show...

hard to explain but I find myself liking it!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have a good polish joke but its long, and i'm too tired to type it all out right now.  Remind me next time i'm here  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

will do...

seems like MVick is going down... just getting worse, everyone has pleaded guilty....

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Kat gram has me hungry for some good homemade perogies now!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2007, 09:39:09 PM »

that is funny... Meowski.
kiddo had a fish named fish stick.they wanted to call it sushi ! ( they have cats, but no clever names. This time,  I am really gone. G'Nite y'all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.