April 26, 2024, 01:20:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221809 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2007, 09:39:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Kat gram has me hungry for some good homemade perogies now!

I found a cookbook that hadn't sold the other day... the last one... .I have thought of having a monkey auction.. what do y'all think? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 13, 2007, 09:40:11 PM »

it's pretty cool... they are a family of little people and they have two kids that are big people size... the mom, dad, and one son are little ppl...

they are really just a regular old family... but the show is just cool....

I watch alll kinds of news, football, lots of Law & Order... and when I can get the remote from Red, What Not to Wear!!! Laughing

I keep wanting to be nominated... I could use $5,000 for clothes! 

when you say little people - are you talking about midgets?  Is midget not politically correct anymore, or what do you mean?

yes, they call themselves little people, so I wasn't sure it midget was derogatory???

no, i think you can still say midget.  Probably depends on the person though.

OK... yes the mom and dad are midgets... and one son is... the other two kids are regular sized... it's really a cool show...

hard to explain but I find myself liking it!

Mrs Red...Jeremy and Zach are twins....one is regular height the other a midget....wonder what the odds of that is
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 13, 2007, 09:41:17 PM »

will do...

seems like MVick is going down... just getting worse, everyone has pleaded guilty....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 13, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »

I don't know Marlee... I don't get to see it as often as I would like, unless I hide the remote.... Laughing

Good Nite Kat!  Have fun and report back tomorrow!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 13, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »

will do...

seems like MVick is going down... just getting worse, everyone has pleaded guilty....

that's funny!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 13, 2007, 09:43:42 PM »

I found a cookbook that hadn't sold the other day... the last one... .I have thought of having a monkey auction.. what do y'all think? 
That sounds like a good idea Mrs Red! I love my Monkey cook book Smile
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »

will do...

that's funny!
That is funny! I saw a cartoon where they manufactured a new Dog Chew ,it was a MVicks doll!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2007, 09:47:43 PM »

will do...

that's funny!
That is funny! I saw a cartoon where they manufactured a new Dog Chew ,it was a MVicks doll!!

Laughing Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2007, 09:48:03 PM »

it's fine by me to leave it here Old Fart... what am I supposed to call you..???

Blah - it was sad, but the funny part of it was I didn't buy the fish... he came about because a coworker took me seriously when I said we needed an office pet.... and she didn't get that it was hyperbole...

well, its a good thing she didnt bring in a hore or something.

You ever watch that Gene Simmons show?  His old lady bought their kid a horse and brought it to their house in Beverly Hills, how ridiculous.

I don't watch it... I get depressed watching stupid people who have that kind of money and how assine they are!!

actually, they are pretty smart, not idiots like Ozzy and his retarted offspring  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gene is a money making machine, very smart business man.  His kids both seems pretty decent, smart, and talented also.  His old lady just does stupid things out of spite once in a while though.

Would "old lady" be term for wife or girlfriend?

not sure, thats why I said old lady - covers them both  Laughing

Blah,  you need to learn some political correctness in my book.  I am very aware of what "my old lady" means and it is a very degratory statement showing lack of respect for women. It is not a term of endearment.  I sorry you didn't know that.   People are wives, girlfriends, or significant people in someones life.  The term old lady is not a matter of age. It is a condescending term in any circle. 

Midgets are also no longer called midgets.  They perfer the term "little people".

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

I didn't get one...I will bid for sure
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 13, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »

I actually think that most people and their friends have one!   If anyone ordered and didn't receive theirs, they need to email me.....

marlee if there isn't any interest we will talk off line...

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: August 13, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »

You would love it Marlee! A couple of Monkeys worked very hard to get it together. It is filled with great recipes, and even has monkey avatars pictures, and a few monkey stories!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »

I actually think that most people and their friends have one!   If anyone ordered and didn't receive theirs, they need to email me.....

marlee if there isn't any interest we will talk off line...

Sounds good
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 13, 2007, 09:55:19 PM »

Yes San, DiHannah, Me, Klaasend all worked on it in various stages... I was pretty pleased with how it turned out...it would have never happened with out DiHannah and San....

and man, the recipes rock... I swear I gained 10 lbs when I first got it from using it constantly ... and actually, I stiull use it pretty much three or four times a week...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 13, 2007, 09:56:42 PM »

Blah,  you need to learn some political correctness in my book.  I am very aware of what "my old lady" means and it is a very degratory statement showing lack of respect for women. It is not a term of endearment.  I sorry you didn't know that.   People are wives, girlfriends, or significant people in someones life.  The term old lady is not a matter of age. It is a condescending term in any circle. 

Midgets are also no longer called midgets.  They perfer the term "little people".

welp, sorry you feel that way but I really dont need your preaching.  I call my girlfreind old lady and she calls me old man and if you dont like it, tough.  It is not condescending in OUR circle so you can just butt right on out of it.

I'm really tired of so many people who claim to be offended all of the time even when the subject has nothing to do with them.  If you want to be offended by everything everyone says - go right ahead, I really dont care and I really dont care to hear about it.

If you were so aware of what it meant, then why did you ask in the first place?  Just so you could come preach to me?  Well your wasting your breath.

Have a nice night.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 13, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »

anybody watching MNFootball?  that "thinker" commerical was cool!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 13, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »

Blah-- from the Urban dictionary

14. old lady  19 up, 6 down 

A term used to refer to your GF or your wife, etc. Usually somebody who you may like, but really don't have much respect for. Also a term used out of habit by people usually living in lower income neighborhoods.

"Don't worry about it, I'll just get my old lady to make us something to eat."
"My old lady will take you to where you need to go."
"My old lady will never find out."
"You never hear" I really love my old lady, she means the world to me"

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 13, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

anybody watching MNFootball?  that "thinker" commerical was cool!!

missed it, dangit !!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 13, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »

welp, sorry you feel that way but I really dont need your preaching.  I call my girlfreind old lady and she calls me old man and if you dont like it, tough.  It is not condescending in OUR circle so you can just butt right on out of it.

I'm really tired of so many people who claim to be offended all of the time even when the subject has nothing to do with them.  If you want to be offended by everything everyone says - go right ahead, I really dont care and I really dont care to hear about it.

If you were so aware of what it meant, then why did you ask in the first place?  Just so you could come preach to me?  Well your wasting your breath.

Have a nice night.

and take the horse you rode in on "old man"

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »

Blah-- from the Urban dictionary

14. old lady  19 up, 6 down 

A term used to refer to your GF or your wife, etc. Usually somebody who you may like, but really don't have much respect for. Also a term used out of habit by people usually living in lower income neighborhoods.

"Don't worry about it, I'll just get my old lady to make us something to eat."
"My old lady will take you to where you need to go."
"My old lady will never find out."
"You never hear" I really love my old lady, she means the world to me"

not everybody lives by your little urban dictionary - what the hell ever that is.  Get over it because you have no clue what your talking about when it come to me and my girlfriend.

You really need to go find someone else to harass because your starting with the wrong person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.