March 28, 2024, 02:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221161 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »

O/T for those keeping track...

It's a girl!

I'm going to Google the Fort Myers Eight--that is bizarre. I can't get over the leg thing, either.

Laughing Laughing

Hi Monkeys! That pink bow on the baby is just too cute!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2007, 10:06:04 PM »

Good evening, Elaine.  Come to muse with us for a while?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2007, 10:09:21 PM »

Good evening, Elaine.  Come to muse with us for a while?
Yes Muffy, I am here and in chat at the same time lol
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2007, 10:09:48 PM »

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Y'all come talk about Natalee for a while! LOL!

I can't fight off Rammstein all by myself, now! Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 14, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Y'all come talk about Natalee for a while! LOL!

I can't fight off Rammstein all by myself, now! Wink
LOL, I see your keyboard dried out!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 14, 2007, 10:14:58 PM »

I got a new one... FINALLY... WOW I was busy for a few days and I couldn't do much PC stuff at all.  I just HAD to do that in chat to show everyone what it does to those things when they get wet!

It shorted out the N, the H, the T and the Space Bar and I was typing in Greek for a couple of days!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 14, 2007, 10:16:25 PM »

I got a new one... FINALLY... WOW I was busy for a few days and I couldn't do much PC stuff at all.  I just HAD to do that in chat to show everyone what it does to those things when they get wet!

It shorted out the N, the H, the T and the Space Bar and I was typing in Greek for a couple of days!

I may need a new keyboard soon, not because the keys stick but the letters have worn off on about half of them, lol  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 14, 2007, 10:17:44 PM »

And just for the record, it was, indeed, MILK. I promise.

Some speculated it was another category of drink...

That is part of the problem, milk dries with a residue. I tried to rinse it out and let it dry but it still didn't work. I may have rushed into using it again afterwards... and shorted out those keys.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 14, 2007, 10:18:49 PM »

Klaas, by now your FINGERS should be worn down, thanks to US...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 14, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »

Hey Monkeys... Smile
I semi listened to Dana's show...  Sad  seems like I cannot think, type, and listen to people talking at the same time  Shocked  listen to music Music yes... but not people talking  when I'm tring to think & type Laughing so I will have to listen to the podcast later

So BlueKY is having a Girl ?   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 14, 2007, 10:22:27 PM »

Klaas, by now your FINGERS should be worn down, thanks to US...

LOL - yep that too!  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 14, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »

Anyone familiar with the Fort Myers Eight?  I wasn’t until I came across the story on MSNBC.com and did a little research?  It is a very interesting situation, but it has not received much attention from MSM.

In March a land surveyor discovered a human skull in a wooded area near Fort Myers, FL and alerted the authorities.  A search recovered the skeletal remains of eight men scattered about.  Several theories have been bouncing around, but the most dominant one is that it was a dumping ground for a serial killer.

Fort Myers police are turning to the public for help identifying eight adult men whose skeletal remains were found this spring in a wooded area on the east side of the city.

Authorities said they still don’t know how the men died, but they described healed injuries and dental work the men are thought to have had in life. The men, who likely died between 1980 and 2000, were identified as follows:

Individual 1: A white man in his late 20s to early 40s. Between 5 feet 2 inches and 5 feet 7 inches tall. In life, he was injured in both calves and ankles; had healed fractures to his ribs and chest. Was in the worst shape dentally, authorities say; he was the only one without current dental care. Had large, unfilled cavities that were probably painful and had bone loss.

Individual 2: A white male between 20 and 39. Between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall. Has a well-healed fracture in his right calf. No wisdom teeth, four pre-molars extracted. Dental work current at the time of death.

Individual 3: A white male in his 20s or 30s. Current dental work, no unfilled decay.

Individual 4: A white male in his 20s or 30s. Has all four wisdom teeth.

Individual 5: A white male between 18 and 26. Between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall. Current dental work, no fillings that were retrieved. Has three out of four wisdom teeth.

Individual 6: A white male in his late 20s to early 40s. Between 5 feet 10 inches and 5 feet 11 inches tall. May have complained of back and hip pain. Has all four wisdom teeth.

Individual 7: A white male, also possibly of Hispanic lineage, in his 20s or 30s. Between 5 feet 11 inches and 6 feet 3 inches tall. Had a fracture in his right wrist or forearm. Dental work current, no unfilled decay, but there was decay visible on X-rays. Authorities say he might not have known about it.

Individual 8: A white male in his 20s or 30s. Between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall. Had well-developed muscle on his collar bones, upper arms and chest — possibly an athlete or held a job or had habitual behavior that involved heavy lifting. Dental work current, no unfilled decay. Silver fillings on posterior teeth; has all four wisdom teeth.

Hey I talked about that a couple of weeks ago... was watching a Dateline show and saw something about it...

the murders happened they said between 1980 and 2000... and they said they weren't homeless men, because of the condition of the teeth.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 14, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »

BTW I wanted to post this somewhere but,

Dugga IS. THE. MAN.

I have wanted a listing of all page #'s in the thread on each page for 2 years and my FONDEST formatting wish on here has finally come true! Dugga and Red will understand why that is a BIG help to me in what I am doing...

Now we can go back easily to ANY individual page when needed instead of scrolling back with an arrow and/or typing in a post count code in a complicated address...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 14, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »

I may need a new keyboard soon, not because the keys stick but the letters have worn off on about half of them, lol  Laughing

You need to look at the keys too   Shocked

Way.. way back when.. I bought sitck on letters vs new keyboards and even had a box of key-tops that we could when the "feel" was just wrong for the user.    Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 14, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »

BTW I wanted to post this somewhere but,

Dugga IS. THE. MAN.

I have wanted a listing of all page #'s in the thread on each page for 2 years and my FONDEST formatting wish on here has finally come true! Dugga and Red will understand why that is a BIG help to me in what I am doing...

Now we can go back easily to ANY individual page when needed instead of scrolling back with an arrow and/or typing in a post count code in a complicated address...

And much easier when directed... go to page ? of the thread and find your way there.
Embarassed  I just wish the page I was on was fluorescent Florcent

Thanks Dugga for the page #'s

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 14, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »

FIREANTS!!!  FIREANTS!!!  FIREANTS!!!

I fed my pups some stew beef outside and they didn't eat all of it so I was picking it up because there were ants on it.  They attacked me, ran up my hand and arm and I have about eight bites.

Am allergic to them and each bite makes a painful blister and continues to sting like still being bitten.  Two would not turn loose even after I killed them by smushing them.  The bites on my hand are localizing and very painful so I can't type much today. 

Am taking meds but in this drought, I forgot things are desperate for food and water like that!

OUCH!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 14, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »

BlueKY,
Congrats on a girl!

I ordered a girl.  Three times.  I was reading a book on how to chose your baby's sex when I found out I was expecting the third one so just gave up.

All three times, my order was not filled correctly!  You can do crafts with a daughter!  How wonderful for you to have a baby daughter! 

Hope you are getting more rest.  Just refuse to do things when you are tired or that make you nervous as it is not good for the baby for you to be exhausted or annoyed.  Your chemicals are her chemicals and she may sense emotional state as well.  Just stand your ground and tell people to BACK OFF!

The rest of your pregnancy only YOU should be in charge of what you do or do not do.  Tell them I said so!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 14, 2007, 11:02:25 PM »

And just for the record, it was, indeed, MILK. I promise.

Some speculated it was another category of drink...

That is part of the problem, milk dries with a residue. I tried to rinse it out and let it dry but it still didn't work. I may have rushed into using it again afterwards... and shorted out those keys.

Oh my gosh, I did the same thing 2 months ago.  Those keys get really sticky don't they??  I didn't have a few keys, I had 90% of the key board.  a direct hit!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: August 14, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »

Hi everybody.. !!  Best wishes to BlueKY    Smile  ANNA  ouch.. I hope you feel better !!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 14, 2007, 11:11:26 PM »

Thanks, Angie!  Hope your arm and hand are doing better, too!

I have a keyboard that is supposed to be waterproof.  It is made by Kensington.  But like the one Klaas has, the letters are wearing off.  On the liquids, so far, so good.  Supposedly if I did spill something sticky, I could rinse off without hurting it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.