April 26, 2024, 10:53:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221827 times)
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:38 PM »

O/T for those keeping track...

It's a girl!

I'm going to Google the Fort Myers Eight--that is bizarre. I can't get over the leg thing, either.

Laughing Laughing

TOO CUTE, Klaas--I love it! Thanks for the wishes, everyone!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: August 14, 2007, 11:14:24 PM »

Thanks, Angie!  Hope your arm and hand are doing better, too!

I have a keyboard that is supposed to be waterproof.  It is made by Kensington.  But like the one Klaas has, the letters are wearing off.  On the liquids, so far, so good.  Supposedly if I did spill something sticky, I could rinse off without hurting it.

TY Anna.. pretty much the same here. I did go back to work..  Rolling Eyes  having a very difficult time too. been very depressed lately...  Sad   
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2007, 11:15:18 PM »

Hey Bunny ears.. hope the arm is doing better...

Anna
Ouch.. and if the meds do not work... try some looking up some of the folklore cures. I know you Know tons more than me when it comes to meds... but somethings/problems have been around a lot longer than modern Meds.
I do hope you get some relief from the pain / discomfort soon

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: August 14, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

Hey Bunny ears.. hope the arm is doing better...

Anna
Ouch.. and if the meds do not work... try some looking up some of the folklore cures. I know you Know tons more than me when it comes to meds... but somethings/problems have been around a lot longer than modern Meds.
I do hope you get some relief from the pain / discomfort soon
Hi sweety!  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: August 14, 2007, 11:19:11 PM »

Angie, dont be depressed!!!

It will get better.  Remember it took San's arm forever to heal.  Yours will, too, but may take a while.

I am sorry you are feeling depressed.  I don't feel depressed but do feel tired and the heat and drought are making me have asthma attacks all the time lately.  I hate when that happens.  Makes my chest sore for a long time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 14, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »

BlueKY,
Congrats on a girl!

I ordered a girl.  Three times.  I was reading a book on how to chose your baby's sex when I found out I was expecting the third one so just gave up.

All three times, my order was not filled correctly!  You can do crafts with a daughter!  How wonderful for you to have a baby daughter! 

Hope you are getting more rest.  Just refuse to do things when you are tired or that make you nervous as it is not good for the baby for you to be exhausted or annoyed.  Your chemicals are her chemicals and she may sense emotional state as well.  Just stand your ground and tell people to BACK OFF!

The rest of your pregnancy only YOU should be in charge of what you do or do not do.  Tell them I said so!!!

It's funny, Anna--I thought I was having a boy, and I was all geared up to do boy things (even though I'm obviously much more adept at craft projects, dress up, and tea). Now that it's definitely a girl I am all geared up for precious little outfits and mother/daughter bonding. It's amazing what a difference it makes to know just a little bit more about who my child is!

I am going to quote you on what you said about taking it easy, Anna. Our guest room (or, as I like to call it, the B&B) is officially closed to the public now and will soon become a nursery. Tomorrow I'm going home to KY to let my parents pamper me for a few days. Thank you so much for the good wishes!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: August 14, 2007, 11:23:04 PM »

Angie, dont be depressed!!!

It will get better.  Remember it took San's arm forever to heal.  Yours will, too, but may take a while.

I am sorry you are feeling depressed.  I don't feel depressed but do feel tired and the heat and drought are making me have asthma attacks all the time lately.  I hate when that happens.  Makes my chest sore for a long time.

I dont like feeling depressed Anna, trust me. Hubby is still off of work from his surgery.... dunno when he will get back to work yet.. he is still healing up. I been stressed..  heat here too stinks. I wish I could have sent you some of our rain we have had lately.  Sorry you are having asthma attacks. My mom has asthma.. and hers has been acting up alot lately as well.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2007, 11:26:51 PM »

Angie..
JMO... but I do hope you have seen more that one Doctor.
Have the figured out whether it is a circulation or nerve thing.?

I am seeing some one tomorrow because two weeks ago my left arm was asleep most of the day..or felt like I had a "stinger"  and yet at times felt like Hulk Hogan was trying to squeeze an Orange for all the juice it had...  It comes and goes.. but we think we know what the problem is now.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 14, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »

Blue KY,

Those are not wishes but ORDERS!  From now on that little girl should be bathed in positive chemicals from a hap, hap, happy mom!  You have every right to act in the best interest of your child!

Good deal on closing the guest room, too.  I would love to do a nursery.  My friend did one at her house for her grand child in pandas, was too cute.  And another has colors spring green and raspberry, just gorgeous.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: August 14, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

Angie..

I am seeing some one tomorrow because two weeks ago my left arm was asleep most of the day..or felt like I had a "stinger"  and yet at times felt like Hulk Hogan was trying to squeeze an Orange for all the juice it had...  It comes and goes.. but we think we know what the problem is now.

I see a neurologist on Sept 13th..  Sad  long way off yet..   Mad  Let me know how you are.. good luck with your appt!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 14, 2007, 11:31:50 PM »

Angie..

I wish you luck tomorrow at your appt. Oldf

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: August 14, 2007, 11:32:42 PM »

Blue KY.. when I was preggy the fist time.. I was told I was having a boy.. When I gave birth.. and they said its a girl. i said HUH. I almost sat up on the OR table..  LOL  We had all boy things bought. LOL  My daughter was gorgeous.. big 9 lb 91/2 oz bundle of joy.. Smile  I had neutueal colors in jammies and all. but all the little baseball outfits.. etc.. we returned   lol   
  God love yah!!  Im happy for you!! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 14, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »

Angie..

I see a neurologist on Sept 13th..  Sad  long way off yet..   Mad  Let me know how you are.. good luck with your appt!

Angie:  I know the neurologist appt. is a ways off yet, but I am hopeful the doc can get to the root of your problem and get you back  feeling better again.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2007, 11:34:56 PM »

Yes ma'am--I will take your orders to be positively giddy for the rest of this pregnancy (it's so easy now--I haven't stopped smiling since I learned the news--or since my company left, for that matter).

Spring green and raspberry--I love that idea! It's a little different from the standard pastel pink (which I love, too). I was thinking of doing the walls green anyway--a deeper pink could be the perfect complement.

Angie, I hope you feel better soon and that your spirits will be lifted, too.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 14, 2007, 11:38:02 PM »

Blue KY.. when I was preggy the fist time.. I was told I was having a boy.. When I gave birth.. and they said its a girl. i said HUH. I almost sat up on the OR table..  LOL  We had all boy things bought. LOL  My daughter was gorgeous.. big 9 lb 91/2 oz bundle of joy.. Smile  I had neutueal colors in jammies and all. but all the little baseball outfits.. etc.. we returned   lol   

Oh my goodness--that's hilarious! They seemed pretty definitive today about pointing out specific anatomy...but I guess you never know! I'm already feeling attached to the little smocked outfits I bought today upon learning the news...but there is lots of cute boy stuff out there, too. Now I'm just ready for the baby to get here so I can see her face and get to know her even more!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 14, 2007, 11:38:40 PM »

Angie, my first was positively huge like that as well.  He wouldn't fit in newborn sizes so all those just about were a waste!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: August 14, 2007, 11:40:31 PM »

Angie..

Angie:  I know the neurologist appt. is a ways off yet, but I am hopeful the doc can get to the root of your problem and get you back  feeling better again.

TY Muffy.. me too.. this pain is driving me nuts..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: August 14, 2007, 11:42:36 PM »

BlueKY,
Talk and sing to her and play classical music softly for her to hear.  Then find some red socks to put on her hands so she finds them real fast when she is at the age for that.

I can still remember my huge firstborn would wake up every time I smelled food as in a restaurant and start kicking so badly I could hardly eat!  I do think some how he knew there was food about but guess it could have been noise or sounds associated with a restaurant.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »

Oh my goodness--that's hilarious! They seemed pretty definitive today about pointing out specific anatomy...but I guess you never know! I'm already feeling attached to the little smocked outfits I bought today upon learning the news...but there is lots of cute boy stuff out there, too. Now I'm just ready for the baby to get here so I can see her face and get to know her even more!

Sighhhhhhhhhhh   its unreal when you get to see that precious little face.. no feeling like that in the world.. now my baby girl at age 23 is married..  Smile   <Save for the wedding now..trust me.. lol>
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2007, 11:45:09 PM »

Angie, my first was positively huge like that as well.  He wouldn't fit in newborn sizes so all those just about were a waste!

LOL Anna.. I know how you feel.. my girl loked like she was a month old already when she was born.. my son weighed 9 lb 2 oz when he was born.  lol  Now he is 17.. 6 ft 2.. yikes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.