April 26, 2024, 02:04:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: August 15, 2007, 12:30:33 AM »

BRB - shower time
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »

I can narrow it down to about 10 but the challenge is I don't know the M.O... I have a 56k and it takes forever.

No but I will... the map just took too long with Appleworks and my brain got Fibro Fogged (a term those who have Fibromyalgia use where the brain gets fogged, for a lack of a better term.)

So If I set up a photoshop place how will you get time and not everyone else? I may know the answer to this but can't remember at the moment

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 15, 2007, 12:36:52 AM »

meant "get them" not "get time" but "get time" is important too.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 15, 2007, 12:38:33 AM »

Shower sounds good.. I need to put my head in a bucket of water like Paul Newman (sp) used to.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 15, 2007, 12:39:16 AM »

I can narrow it down to about 10 but the challenge is I don't know the M.O... I have a 56k and it takes forever.

No but I will... the map just took too long with Appleworks and my brain got Fibro Fogged (a term those who have Fibromyalgia use where the brain gets fogged, for a lack of a better term.)

So If I set up a photoshop place how will you get time and not everyone else? I may know the answer to this but can't remember at the moment

There is a place to check to make it public and one to make it password only.  You want to make it require a password, IBE.  They no one can see it but you or someone with your sign in information.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: August 15, 2007, 12:43:32 AM »

I keep getting emails that somebody has sent me a greeting card then if I click on the link, my virus software goes crazy!

Beware emails about greeting cards!  Don't go there if you do not know the person who sent it as it seems to be a trap for a virus or something bad to get on your computer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: August 15, 2007, 12:52:56 AM »

IBE - it will be faster for you to put those 10 in photobucket then just send me the link.  I can copy the photos that way and it will be alot faster for you.

The link I need from photobucket in the email is the one without the IMG tags.  The one photobucket calls the URL tag.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 15, 2007, 12:58:59 AM »

Goodnight, monkeys. BlueKYBaby and I are off to sleep!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 15, 2007, 01:02:44 AM »

Goodnight, monkeys. BlueKYBaby and I are off to sleep!

We may have to change your nickname to PinkKYGirl, LOL  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: August 15, 2007, 01:03:32 AM »

Goodnight BlueKY & Baby Blue. 

Next we can talk about names!

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:02 AM »

I keep getting emails that somebody has sent me a greeting card then if I click on the link, my virus software goes crazy!

Beware emails about greeting cards!  Don't go there if you do not know the person who sent it as it seems to be a trap for a virus or something bad to get on your computer.

Anna, I posted that a few weeks ago...and I am still getting them...my email provider is finding most and sending to a spam folder, but it's still alarming.  They look legitimate, but some greeting websites have announcements that warn against opening them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 15, 2007, 01:19:13 AM »

2NJ,
Yes I remember you posting that but then I wasn't getting them.  And now I am.  Today I got one thanking ME for sending THEM a greeting card.  New approach I guess.

But I am glad I read your post as it told me to proceed with extreme caution which I did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: August 15, 2007, 01:19:55 AM »

I love having all the page numbers spread out like this at the bottom of the page!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 15, 2007, 07:39:30 AM »

I'm liking this monkey! lol

TUPELO, Mississippi, Aug. 15, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AP) A monkey that freed himself two weeks ago from a Mississippi zoo has escaped again, zoo officials said. Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo Manager Kirk Nemecheck and other employees noticed the white-faced capuchin's cage open and lock on the ground around 8:30 a.m. Monday.

Oliver and another capuchin named Baby were found wandering nearby. Workers easily captured Baby, but Oliver fled the park headed in the direction of the Tupelo Country Club, Nemecheck said.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 15, 2007, 08:05:04 AM »

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 15, 2007, 08:20:26 AM »

BT Girl:Now thats a great way to start out the day with some humor sunny

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: August 15, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »

A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly
the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly ex haust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I
wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside , what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a Woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge? Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 15, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »

This definitely tops my lawn mower story --

Associated Press:

Exploding Lawn Mower Destroys Ga. Home

JOHNS CREEK, Ga. (AP) -- Danny Fendley started more than just his lawn mower when he tugged at its pull cord - he started a fire that destroyed his home.

The mower exploded Tuesday in hot, parched conditions.

Fendley was trying to start the mower in the garage of his two-story brick home in this Atlanta suburb when the machine burst into flames. Before he could extinguish the fire, it had spread through the garage.

Then his wife tried to toss a can of gasoline out a window as the blaze spread, but she missed, spreading the fuel "everywhere," Fendley said.

The flames engulfed the house in less than a minute. The couple escaped without serious injury.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: August 15, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »

Associated Press:

Frozen Turkey Products Recalled

The following product recall was announced Tuesday:

Nearly 13,000 pounds of frozen turkey products manufactured by Ian's Natural Foods of Revere, Mass., because they may contain nonfat milk, which was not declared on the label.

The recall involved 8-ounce boxes of Ian's Popcorn Turkey Corn Dogs, Crispy Batter Dipped Turkey Dogs with the establishment number P-19011 and a packaging date of 07099, 07114, 07120 or 07173. The product was sent to distribution centers in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Texas and Washington.

Also recalled were 8-ounce boxes of Ian's Batter Dipped Turkey Sausage Dogs, Product of USA, with the number P-19011 and the packaging date of 07137. The product was exported to Canada.

Additional information can be obtained by calling the company at 978-989-0601.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: August 15, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »

Good morning and happy hump day to you all

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.