March 28, 2024, 05:03:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221170 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 17, 2007, 05:38:52 PM »

This is TCUMom's fault.  She is forcing me to post dog photos!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: August 17, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »

Too too sweet ~ I love 'em.....rascals that they are.  Wink Wink
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 17, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »

This is TCUMom's fault.  She is forcing me to post dog photos!

Keep posting ~ I am loving it ~ they always look like they're on duty....waiting for action!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: August 17, 2007, 05:47:09 PM »

The wheaten is Chloe and the Black one is Cash and they live in Gulf Shores now where evidently folks still have grass.  These are photos I just received yesterday.  They are pup sitting these wiener dogs and look somewhat underwhelmed by it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 17, 2007, 05:50:22 PM »

The wheaten is Chloe and the Black one is Cash and they live in Gulf Shores now where evidently folks still have grass.  These are photos I just received yesterday.  They are pup sitting these wiener dogs and look somewhat underwhelmed by it all.

They look a little bored at the whole scene.   Laughing Laughing
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 17, 2007, 05:57:19 PM »

They are still drilling the 4th hole, and if they find signs of life they can send more air, food, water down to them.

I read an article this morning where someone commented that 'the mountain is collapsing in slow motion' Sad

This is horrible -- and it just keeps getting worse.

My prayers are with the trapped miners and their families and loved ones -- and the entire mining community Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 17, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »

Finally the weiner dogs go home!

And that will be the last, I promise.  Just that they were new photos of some of my pups all grown up and TCUMom just insisted.    CoolCool Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: August 17, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »

OK, I'll nibble on this thread.

Here's our Georgia about 8 months ago. She was about 3.5 months old at the time. She's a little bigger now, but pretty much looks the same. Only now she's a lot louder. Smile

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 17, 2007, 06:02:12 PM »

I still wonder if they can't send in fresh crews to rescue the miners.  Those who have been at this for twelve days have to be exhausted.

Maybe they have to know the mine and equipment to be of real help, I just don't know but I do know it is just too sad for them to completely stop.

I am glad they are still drilling the 4th hole, Sharon.

At least it is doing something.  And it was good to hear there is water that is drinkable for they can last a long time with water.

PERSONA NON GRATA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »

Anna and Dugga ~ Thanks so much for the darling pics . . . we need some smiles with all the bad news we keep hearing lately.   I'll bet these are enjoyed by all the monkeys!   Very Happy Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 17, 2007, 06:05:10 PM »

Dugga - what breed?  Is she a long haired Dachound? (sp)  Very cute!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: August 17, 2007, 06:18:50 PM »

Very close, Klaas. She's a miniature wire-haired dachshund. A total weiner dog alittle over a foot long, with a personality the size of a rottie!

Around the 4th of July when everyone was outside enjoying the summer (before it got so hot), one afternoon she ran out the front door and attacked a waist-high golden retreiver. Not viciously, just playfully. Thankfully, the retreiver was good natured and played back. That dog thinks she's really something, I tell ya. She's not afraid of anything.

And she hates garbage cans and garbage bags. I don't know what it is, but on trash day, she'll sit there at the door and bark her head off at the trash cans up and down the street. On trash day, we have to close the front door because she hates them so much.

Stupid dogs. That's why I'm a cat person. But I'll admit, she is darned cute.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 17, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »

What a cutie, Dugga!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 17, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »

Very close, Klaas. She's a miniature wire-haired dachshund. A total weiner dog alittle over a foot long, with a personality the size of a rottie!

Around the 4th of July when everyone was outside enjoying the summer (before it got so hot), one afternoon she ran out the front door and attacked a waist-high golden retreiver. Not viciously, just playfully. Thankfully, the retreiver was good natured and played back. That dog thinks she's really something, I tell ya. She's not afraid of anything.

And she hates garbage cans and garbage bags. I don't know what it is, but on trash day, she'll sit there at the door and bark her head off at the trash cans up and down the street. On trash day, we have to close the front door because she hates them so much.

Stupid dogs. That's why I'm a cat person. But I'll admit, she is darned cute.

Dugga - I have 2 Jack Russell terriers.  Both of them absolutely hate cleaning equipment.  They attack the vaccuum and the broom.  They also hate the garbage truck and especially the UPS driver. 

They are both getting older now, 12 and 11.  The older one has always, since a pup, barked at birds and helicopters.  So far he's made sure no helicopter has landed on our deck so he's doing his job! Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 17, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »

Is everything working okay tonight?  Loading very, very slow for me and other sites are doing just fine.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 17, 2007, 06:49:16 PM »

Good Day Monkeys   Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: August 17, 2007, 07:00:48 PM »

Easy,
IT seems to load OK unless I post something and then it loads very slowly for some reason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: August 17, 2007, 07:07:47 PM »

We have a 20% chance for rain this evening.  It is raining in places all around but the sun is still shining here.  It is our only chance for about another week so wish us luck!

With all our technology, it would seem we could push some of the rain from Texas east just a few hundred miles and end this drought.

I thought the Air Force used to say they would control the weather by now.  Guess not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 17, 2007, 07:09:39 PM »

Good Day Monkeys   Smile

Good Afternoon Old Fart.

You are looking dashing in your hat.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: August 17, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »

Off to eat dinner--pulled pork barbeque and potato salad, etc.

Will check in later tonight.  Must watch Monk on TV.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.