March 28, 2024, 02:33:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 221160 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »

Angie, I was perplexed for a moment.  I thought you were hiding out and then I realized you had one of those scrolly bar thingies. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 11:00:26 AM »

Okay, now that I know where to go when I get back, I'm going to the supermarket. See ya later.

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »

REMINDER - if you have actual NEWS to report in the Natalee Holloway case we would like that posted in the Natalee Case Discussion thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2023.0

Hashing out of ideas in the NH case or any other case can be done in this thread.

True chit chat should go to the CHAT ROOM.  I think the "chatters" have already decided they like it there, lol  Laughing

gotcha Klaas

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 11:01:55 AM »

P.S.

Klaas - this was a good idea. I feel comfortable here already. Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »

P.S.

You LOOK comfortable here!  Laughing

Tyler, when you settle in, I'm looking forward to seeing what rose you'll be wearing!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 11:04:56 AM »

P.S.

It should be fine!  It's no different than the LCD just has a different name and location.  That way we can keep the Natalee Holloway thread about Natalee and continue with our normal thread without being off topic in the Natalee Holloway forum.   Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »

Like Mrs. Red, we have an old computer that Dugga confirmed will not work with chat, therefore, I truly hope that those who prefer chat stop in here often, because it's the only option I have right now...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »

Like Mrs. Red, we have an old computer that Dugga confirmed will not work with chat, therefore, I truly hope that those who prefer chat stop in here often, because it's the only option I have right now...

That's the beauty of this thread, it can be about anything.  We only ask that SERIOUS chit chat move to the CHAT Room.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »

IMO. the "newness" of chat will wear off for lots of folks, in time. I think of "chat" as the ladies room ( sorry guys ) where gossip prevails. But while I'm glad it's there, I don't want to stay there throughout the party!  Laughing Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »

2NJ - I think people will be spending some time at both places now. I like to read all the Natalee discussion that takes place and try to store up the facts in my head. However, I'm kind of a smarty pants and can't resist making silly comments to people when I post. I was afraid I was going to get into trouble for that after we made the last format change, so I've been keeping myself primarily in chat. If this thread is what we've been used to, and it's okay for me to be a smarty pants sometimes, then I know I will be spending more time here and less in chat.

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »

IMO. the "newness" of chat will wear off for lots of folks, in time. I think of "chat" as the ladies room ( sorry guys ) where gossip prevails. But while I'm glad it's there, I don't want to stay there throughout the party!  Laughing Laughing

I like your analogy... Laughing       

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »

I am going to duck out for a bit. 

CBB, not sure.  Contemplating perhaps another avatar. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2007, 11:16:05 AM »

FYI - FOB is STILL down.  Maybe it's gone forever?   Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 11:17:03 AM »

2NJ - I think people will be spending some time at both places now. I like to read all the Natalee discussion that takes place and try to store up the facts in my head. However, I'm kind of a smarty pants and can't resist making silly comments to people when I post. I was afraid I was going to get into trouble for that after we made the last format change, so I've been keeping myself primarily in chat. If this thread is what we've been used to, and it's okay for me to be a smarty pants sometimes, then I know I will be spending more time here and less in chat.

Are you back from the supermarket, already?  Laughing 

I guess my not being able to go to chat, when I feel like it, is bothersome.  We just can't buy a new computer right now.  So, I'll be here when I can. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2007, 11:17:16 AM »

Good Morning Smile

My neighbor decided to use his chainsaw today at 7am and cut off every living thing seperating our property Neutral Everytime I thought he was done I would try to go back to sleep only for him to start up again..Now that I am awake and up he stopped  

Thanx for the congrats on the previous thread  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »

Good Morning Smile

My neighbor decided to use his chainsaw today at 7am and cut off every living thing seperating our property Neutral Everytime I thought he was done I would try to go back to sleep only for him to start up again..Now that I am awake and up he stopped  

We've had construction in our neighborhood for weeks....they start at 7am..hammering away, but not on weekends.  One week when it was really hot, they started around 6am...after several days, DH called police headquarters and that ended that. 

Hope he didn't cut anything on your property...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2007, 11:21:55 AM »

It is great to see so many monkeys, missed all of you guys.  I am still quite conflatulated about what is going on, however.  For those of you who do not know that word, it means I am so confused, it is giving me gas.

Hello, this is for San

That type reminds me of my old IBM typewriter. Very Happy  Believe it or not I miss those days.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »

Well now that I know where to go (here)
I'll be back later..

Congrats  *******

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2007, 11:23:05 AM »

*******..congrats
I too have a goofy neighbor but he likes to use a hammer. I would truly like to send him on a one way trip to Aruba.  Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »

Good Morning Smile

Well if he starts buring what he cut at 12:30 am call the cops like I did on my neighbor. Mad

He was so pissed that he started yelling towards the people in the back of my house because he thought they were the ones who called Laughing

Did I tell you I hate my neighbor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.