April 18, 2024, 09:26:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Argue with Rammstein in this thread  (Read 6161 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: August 15, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »

blah blah blah...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 09:50:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »

...I suppose you respected the prostitutes you are fond of. Or are you going to contest your own profile?
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »

...I suppose you respected the prostitutes you are fond of. Or are you going to contest your own profile?

No, my profile stands as it is and was.

And yes, I respect prostitutes although "fond of them" is definitely a stretch. Also the last time that I visited one (and I have visited them for less than 1 handful of times) was nearly 12 years ago.

Still does not make me a rapist who drugs women, now does it Frank.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:29:14 PM »

And yes, I respect prostitutes although "fond of them" is definitely a stretch. Also the last time that I visited one (and I have visited them for less than 1 handful of times) was nearly 12 years ago.

ramm, I think this belongs in the Monkey Musings thread, this thread is dedicated to discussing Natalee related information only. Thanks

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »

ramm, I think this belongs in the Monkey Musings thread, this thread is dedicated to discussing Natalee related information only. Thanks

ldstlou - let me worry about that.  We can move threads later.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »

Not to be a smartass.. but I have seen the site Rob and Frank created long ago.. and.. well.. I didnt see anyhting wrong with  what was posted there ? Is that what you mean?

http://dutchrapists.blogspot.com/

Shocked I apologize..  I did not recall your name being in that list there.. I recall the pictures more then anything. 

I have nothing to do with any Dutch Rapist Site. Never have. Never will.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

Not to be a smartass.. but I have seen the site Rob and Frank created long ago.. and.. well.. I didnt see anyhting wrong with  what was posted there ? Is that what you mean?

Shocked I apologize..  I did not recall your name being in that list there.. I recall the pictures more then anything. 

WHY is your EMAIL addy on it then?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:01 PM »

your words mean shit!!!

Prove it

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:57 PM »

I'M GOING TO LOCK THIS THREAD FOR A WHILE - MAYBE CLEAN UP SOME POSTS.  GIVE YOU ALL SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT.

IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE IT OUT WITH RAMM, PLEASE START A NEW THREAD IN THE FORUM, DON'T DO IT HERE.

5 MINUTE LOCK ON THIS THREAD.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 10:44:51 PM »

your words mean shit!!!

Prove it

Grow up why don't yah? I have all the proof I need BIG BOY
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 03:16:17 AM »

Ramm,

I went to your "Respect Natalee and Family" blog.

Maybe I missed it, but I saw no outrage over
personal attacks on Beth and Natalee--you know
the ones that call Beth names, or trash Natalee, or refer
to Dave's book in a derogatory manner.

You then did not read the section:

Why? I know there are plenty of people who are against the boycott, or who disagree with remarks/accusations made in the media regarding this case and regarding the guilt of the 3 known and most likely suspects, but would it kill you to voice those opinions respectfully? Why must you try to offend people to the core of their being, by making remarks and using pictures that are filled with hatred and disrespect? Don't you have the verbal skills to effectively post your opinion or are you such a poor excuse for a human being that you enjoy inflicting pain?

Why the need to put up disgusting images of Beth Twitty? Too much time on your hands maybe? No discernable morals present? Or do you think your sick sense of humor is funny? When I see such pure hatred towards a human being, who has done you absolutely nothing then I feel sad and disgusted. I feel sad for Beth because she has to witness such deprevation and I feel disgusted because I know there are people out there that think such behaviour is acceptable.

or when I wrote:

p.s. before I forget. Would the arch-idiots who put insulting pictures of Beth on the internet, you know who I am talking about Refugees, please also report to an insane-asylum for the emotionally and morally challenged because those images are sickening and disgusting.

as for what has happened to Natalee in the past few months, I haven't really been up to date with my blog.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »

im very suspicious

im still evaluating this situation

i tell some of my idiotic friends,

"people are what they are"

99.7 percent of the people NEVER change and yet i know 2 people that have changed their lives for the better. and im not talking about alcohol or drugs im talking about
people that were selfish jerks and blamed everyone else in the world for their problems....they changed

so people can, but the percentage is tiny...

ramm is on probation  Cool in my book
and yet i hope he is one of the tiny percentage that can and maybe he has

time will tell  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »

This was not answered in the main forum, thought I would see if you would be so kind to answer here?

Ramm, I may have missed it, as I don't always read every page, but have you ever explained how you know so much about Dutch legal issues, down to the number of copies of the PV put in a suspects file?  TIA
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 03:16:23 AM »

This was not answered in the main forum, thought I would see if you would be so kind to answer here?

Ramm, I may have missed it, as I don't always read every page, but have you ever explained how you know so much about Dutch legal issues, down to the number of copies of the PV put in a suspects file?  TIA

well, there may be more copies but I know for sure (from reading documentation) that the case file of the DA has the original, the police have 1 or several for investigative purposes and the defense gets a copy of the proces verbaal. So there are a minimum of three but most likely more copies than that.

And I have the luck of being able to read sites like:

www.rechtspraak.nl    (official site of the courts)

www.minjus.nl    (official site of the ministry of justice)

www.politie.nl    (official site of the police)

www.infopolitie.nl   

www.om.nl  (official site of the prosecutors office)

etc. etc. etc.

all give valuable legal information.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.