May 01, 2024, 01:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 149893 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »

Morning,
  There must be a black cloud following me. Not only is my back messed up, I went from a head cold to a small patch of pneumonia on my left lung almost overnight..I am having it tuff....
******* I forgot how to check and send pm's. I was going to pm you and couldn't figure out how  Shocked you know how pc dumb I am...lol

I cannot believe it is Christmas.This will make the 3rd year I haven't put up a tree..this used to be our favorite time of the year..April had so much fun wrapping all my gifts while I baked her goodies and cooked. We loved to shop.She was always still like a little girl when we would go shopping. Same big smile,excitement..I sure miss that.
I had a talk with her new Detective. He seems like he will be committed to April also. Though I don't think I will ever find anyone as committed as Det. Pennington. I am certainly going to miss him. But we will remain in touch with eachother.
I don't know how you all do it. keep up on more than one blog?? hats off to you..
I want to say thank-you to all of you here for lighting April's candles. Praying for April's return home, her girls and myself. May God Bless all of you here.
If there are any questions, please feel free to ask me. and I will try to answer them today. May God Bless all..
                          Love and Hope always,Gloria

P.S. can I please have somebody put a hat on April's pic for my avatar? Thank you

Gloria,
I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  I hope you get to feeling better soon!  Take care of yourself.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »

Gloria ~  I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  {{{hugs}}}  I've forwarded your request for a Santa Hat for April's avi to the Christmas Avatar thread, and Klaas or CBB will soon see it and I'm sure they will get it fixed right up.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »

Candles to light April's way back home:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=APRIL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »

Gloria, you need to get some rest!  I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the link to the candles, Muffy.

Always praying for April Beth and those who love her.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »

Merry Christmas Gloria,  and Happy New Year to you and yours. May 2008 bring resolution into your daughters disappearance.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2007, 11:52:25 AM »

Merry Christmas Gloria.  You and April are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2007, 12:05:21 AM »

Merry Christmas.  May God give you comfort and peace.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2007, 12:19:42 AM »

Merry Christmas Gloria and Family!  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2007, 02:02:41 AM »

Gloria -
I'm praying for you to regain your health, and to find some measure of peace. I know April is missing, and that it has left a big hole in your heart. I pray that the New Year will bring you some much needed answers.
Keep the faith, Gloria.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »

Gloria ~  I come here to check for any information or new developments in April's case and to give a prayer and light a candle.  It's a new year, and I hope there will be some answers for you. 

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2008, 12:50:34 PM »

Gloria - Just wanted to let you know that April is in my thoughts and prayers, and you, as well. I hope this will be the year that you get to bring April Beth home.
We haven't forgotten you , or April, and we are concerned about your situation. You deserve answers, and we will support you in the effort to get them.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:24 AM »

Gloria, please check in and let us know how you are.  Thanks.  My prayers are with you and your family.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »

Missing Woman April Beth Pitzer (UPDATE 040308)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the back story on this thread, please click here:
http://www.ffcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179277

We are in the final stretch now and the pressure mounts. Saturday I am going to meet with two awesome dudes, Brian and Tim, that I met at the last search for April in November. Together we will brainstorm the final preparations for the big weekend.

Everything is coming together nicely. Today I got confirmation that RKI Instruments will loan us two of their portable gas detection units so that we can ensure the air quality of the mines is safe for our volunteers. I also found out that the t-shirts are ready for pick-up so I will pick those up tomorrow. Donations are coming in from this forum and other places, and Gloria, the victims’ mother, assures me that we will meet our needs.

My only concern at this point is the transportation issue. I have yet to hear back from the Public Affairs office at MCLB Barstow as to whether or not they will supply us with trucks and busses to move the estimated 250+ volunteers I expect to show up. So, I contacted the Governors office and asked if they can gently persuade the Marines to support our cause. Next week I am going to kamakazi call every government office and military installation in the state until someone steps up. Wish me luck! This is a big part of the plan that needs to happen to make everything else run smooth.

Again I want to thank those of you that are following along as I document the search for April, and a special thanks goes to those that have donated. Thanks for your faith. You guys ROCK!
Clutch
http://www.ffcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1582539

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »

Bringing forward the candles for April that had been posted by *******:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=APRIL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »

I received this email from Gloria:

Everybody,
    I want to thank you all for your prayers, support and friendship. I couldn't walk this journey
without you. As you know April's search is in a week. We have not met all the finacial needs
yet. I am not one to ask for things. But recovering my daughters' remains is another thing. I cannot and will not ever find April's remains without help
Please circulate www.whereisapril.org to everybody you know. No amount is too small. Pennies makes dollars.
The potty's, water, plywood,gas for generators, stands of lights, are all needed still. Please help me to obtain
 the money for those needs. Also survey flags, food, buckets and other things. I appreciate anything you can
do to help. god's blessings to all of you. I love you. I will never have money, but I am wealthy indeed...
because I have friends like all of you..
                 Blessings and Hope always,
                 Gloria, girls, & April in spirit
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2008, 06:49:38 AM »

The search was supposed to be April 26-27 rain or shine.  Has anyone heard from Gloria?  How are the girls?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2008, 05:50:56 AM »

http://www.whereisapril.org/search.html

NEXT SEARCH:
May 24, 2008
RAIN OR SHINE

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2008, 05:55:32 AM »

UPDATE 050908:
The excavation of the primary search site did not yield any remains. The site, which has been suspect for years, has been cleared thanks to the efforts of many volunteers and is no longer a nagging unanswered question. On day two searchers scoured an open area of desert where partial human remains were found a year ago. No further remains were found.

Gloria took time to meet with two persons thought to be involved in April's disappearance and cleared them. One passed a lie detector test and the other has agreed to the test. New information has now surfaced and the search will be taking a new direction in the weeks to come

http://www.whereisapril.org/blog.html

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »

Thank you for the update Bearlythere.  I check in often to see if there is any news/updates about April.  I am hopeful there will be answers.  Please keep us posted. 

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

Thank you for the update Bearlythere.  I check in often to see if there is any news/updates about April.  I am hopeful there will be answers.  Please keep us posted. 

Thanks, Bearly.  At least they can now rule out this particular location.  They know April isn't there.  Prayers for continued strength for Gloria.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.