April 26, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 149784 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2010, 03:20:49 PM »

The Search is underway.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »

Monkey shaking news !!!  Read it here first.. 

Human Bones have been found by San Berndino county detectives in an area which they were informed to go investigate on Wednesday relative to where April Beth Pitzer could be found .

DNA evidence will have to be performed to identify bones.. 

Gloria is at the scene and detectives have quarantined the area.. detectives have stayed silent about this find until now.. It was not part of the search area being organized this week end for volunteers.

Monkeys are the first to know..   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »

Monkey shaking news !!!  Read it here first.. 

Human Bones have been found by San Berndino county detectives in an area which they were informed to go investigate on Wednesday relative to where April Beth Pitzer could be found .

DNA evidence will have to be performed to identify bones.. 

Gloria is at the scene and detectives have quarantined the area.. detectives have stayed silent about this find until now.. It was not part of the search area being organized this week end for volunteers.

Monkeys are the first to know..   

Edward, thank you for alerting us to the possibility April's remains may have been found.  Praying for April, that she may be  be brought home soon.  Prayers for Gloria, that she continues to stay strong and for Gloria's girls.  It's been so long. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2010, 07:07:54 AM »

OMG! Could it be?? omg.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »

Talking with Gloria..

She said the bones found are not a skeleton ..some bones that were in plain sight  " like laid out " to be found.
LE is doing a wide search of the area..

what if it is just a cruel joke/lie.. the placement of human bones ? where would they get the bones ?

i think at least 12 bodies/bones have been found in the last year.. none of them april beth pitzer..

On the search teams that have arrived for this search..

Lots of people do not realize how many abandoned mine shafts are in this desert.. many times people riding motorcycles and 4 wheelers have fallen into these open holes and some of them are as much as 300 feet straight down !!

http://www.trinitysearch.org/tsar/tsarinaction

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: March 21, 2010, 11:36:24 AM »

Here is a close up of us working with our drop-down camera to clear another mine. We were able to get past two cave-ins and into a "room" about 75' down. There appeared to be a table with a bottle on it (shown in the video below). However, we weren't able to get a good look and it was too dangerous for personnel to go down inside.

see the video here:

http://www.trinitysearch.org/tsar/system/files/070507.wmv

http://www.trinitysearch.org/tsar/tsarinaction
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2010, 05:34:29 PM »

An important note from Gloria via email::

"The ones who found the bones..."
did not know about the tip" nor did the person who was told the tip knew bones had been found until later...
  The detectives had not yet released or shared any info, nor had set a time to go there...it was still, even to me "just another theory/story" So in actuality...the Det. did not, have first hand envolvement of the bones being found. I don't want him to get in any trouble by any means. Please post this for me.
  There is " nothing, that says these are April's remains". It may just be simply a coincidence. There has not been a skull or pelvis located. The humorus is somewhat big, now at this time it is being called possible male..There will have to be DNA done to first determine the sex of the bones. If this is inconclusive then another DNA test for microcondinal DNA that only April and I share.
   If that test says it's April, well, I don't know what to say, except praise God!! Myself and another lady also found what appears to be skull, toe bone and piece of a kneecap/knee. It has been send to the forensic anthropology dept to do a determination. These were found in a pack/rat nest, and wash basin near Chuck Hollisters home. All I am thinking is that " what if "I" found pieces of my April...I am aloss for words..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2010, 06:57:56 PM »

Thank you for bringing the note from Gloria, Edward.  I continue to pray for April, and hope she can be brought home soon, for Gloria to stay strong and for April's girls.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »

Y/W
Poor Gloria... What If ?? Hopes, Thoughts or Nightmares..
 But each and every time she does go, a little more progress is made and I hope that one day April is found and returned home so her little girls can go visit her in her place of rest in Arkansas.

I pray for these things to happen as I pray that Carolyn finds her lost and missing son Clinton.
She has worked so hard for this answer..

Everyone deserves and answer, but these mothers work hard to find one and truly deserves it. Years are passing.. It becomes more difficult.

I ask that you say a little something for them in your thoughts to the creator "what ever you perceive that to be "  an angelic monkey

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2010, 02:14:18 PM »

I talked with Gloria last night and am sorry to report that the items Gloria found herself were not that of April.

The bones found by others are still out for testing.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »

I talked with Gloria last night and am sorry to report that the items Gloria found herself were not that of April.

Edward - thanks for the update!  Please give Gloria my love the next time you talk to her!  I am thinking about her! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »

I just let her know.. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2010, 07:41:51 PM »

I am sorry Edward she has not been found. My heart breaks for her mom. My prayers are with her.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »

Gloria I am thinking of you and April today!  Prayers for answers....

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2010, 01:37:09 PM »

Just a heads up for Gloria.....

Human remains discovered off 15 Freeway on Mojave Desert
Created: 07/11/2010 05:43:03 PM PDT

MOJAVE DESERT -- Human remains were found Saturday in the Mojave Desert, according to San Bernardino County coroner's officials.
The bones were discovered west of the 15 Freeway in the desert.

Coroner's officials will examine the remains to determine the identity and cause of death.

Anyone with information can call the Sheriff's Department at 909-387-3589 or call 800-78-CRIME.

http://**/breakingnews/ci_15492173

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »

Just a heads up for Gloria.....

Human remains discovered off 15 Freeway on Mojave Desert
Created: 07/11/2010 05:43:03 PM PDT

MOJAVE DESERT -- Human remains were found Saturday in the Mojave Desert, according to San Bernardino County coroner's officials.
The bones were discovered west of the 15 Freeway in the desert.

Coroner's officials will examine the remains to determine the identity and cause of death.

Anyone with information can call the Sheriff's Department at 909-387-3589 or call 800-78-CRIME.

http://**/breakingnews/ci_15492173

I hope it is April -- but if not, I hope they can identify who it is so there will be a family that doesn't have to continue to wonder.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2010, 06:32:10 AM »

Pictures and Memories of Missing Woman Stolen from Mailbox

Kate Luck Reporter
10:02 PM CDT, August 8, 2010

April Pitzer went missing six years ago. She was on her way back to Johnson County from California. Her case has been declared a homicide, but her body has never been found. Recently a national network requested April's pictures and documents so they could air a show about her disappearance. Those items never made it back to April's mother.

These pictures are all that Gloria Denton has left of her missing daughter. The rest were in a box that has now gone missing. The pictures were being shipped back to Denton via FedEx. But the package never made it home.

"All the baby pictures, all the letters and cards she had sent me. The pictures she had drawn me over the years. They were all in that box," said Denton.

Denton has searched the area for the box, but has found nothing.

Denton got the run-around when she called FedEx to try and find out what happened to her package. First they told her that the driver had left it on her porch. When she told them it wasn't there, they told her it was taped to the mailbox. Denton called the sheriff, who told her someone probably stole the package and discarded it when they saw what was inside.

Denton says she's not interested in pressing charges; she just wants those memories back.

"Somebody took it and they can make it right by just giving it back or telling me where they threw it so I can go get it," she said.

Denton says the FedEx driver admitted he used poor judgment. When she asked why the driver didn't call her, they said he didn't have a cell phone.

FedEx told 5News they don't have a written policy about taping packages to mailboxes, but that they hadn't heard of it being a common practice. Another FedEx employee told Denton that people are usually thrilled when they leave their packages at the mailbox.

"You just don't tape things to a mailbox. You don't know what's inside. There could have been a million dollars in them, but there wasn't," said Denton. "I don't have my daughter anymore. The last card she sent me and the last letter she sent me were in that box. She can't send any more."

Denton is headed to California on Tuesday because police received a tip from a woman who says she knows where April is buried. This will be Denton 13th trip.

Those trips and the investigation are funded in part by The Kristen Foundation, who provides support to families of missing adults. For more information on Kristen Foundation, go to www.kristenfoundation.org.
http://www.kfsm.com/news/rivervalley/kfsm-news-rv-missing-pictures,0,5127289.story

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2010, 10:14:24 AM »

This is just awful.     I've had some bad luck with FedEx myself at times.  Once, they left a rifle stock I had ordered for my son outside of the apartment office, which was on a busy road, AFTER HOURS.  Just leaning there against the door.  Obviously FedEX came after the office was closed so they just left it.  And the ONLY reason he found it was the mailboxes were right next to the office and my son had gone by to check his mail.  Saw the package and realized what it was, went and looked and it was addressed to him.  Anyone could have picked the package up. FedEx could have held the package until the next day, left a notice, called my son (his ph. number was on ticket) anything but leaving it there.  When I called FedEx to complain, they said it was a "contractor" that did it.  I don't care.  It was FedEx's responsibility, period.  Another time I sent a flat with a photo in it, and it made it part way there (from tracking) and then got "lost".  Never found, never recovered.  They offered to refund the cost of shipping.  So much for tracking...  Fortunately, I had scanned the photo and had a copy.  I'm really sorry April's pics and docs are missing and I hope they are recovered.  I fear someone may have grabbed the package, saw it was what it was, pics and docs and not something they could sell, and ditched the items.     I used to think when I sent something FedEx or UPS etc., with tracking my stuff was safe.  Well, it may be somewhat safer, with the tracking more than the USPS, but it is not infallible.  I'm hoping April's pics and docs are recovered. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2010, 06:26:58 AM »

Gloria/Edward.....I am sorry  the remains are that of a Male.

Human remains found in desert near Needles
Posted: 12/30/2009 04:48:13 PM PST

A passerby on Tuesday found human remains in a rural desert area west of Needles. The remains were discovered south of the 40 Freeway, north of Essex. A motorist stopped and got out of his vehicle to let his dog out of the car when he saw the bones.

Coroner's officials said the remains are that of a male, but they have not identified the victim. An autopsy is expected to be conducted this week to determine the cause of death.

Anyone with information is asked to call sheriff's Sgt. Frank Montanez at 909-387-3589 or the Coroner Division at 909-387-2978.

http://**/news/ci_14095905

These remains have been identified as: Ronald Lee Guy, missing from Oregon since 2005.
http://**/news/ci_15893758

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »

Gloria/Edward.....I am sorry  the remains are that of a Male.

Human remains found in desert near Needles
Posted: 12/30/2009 04:48:13 PM PST

A passerby on Tuesday found human remains in a rural desert area west of Needles. The remains were discovered south of the 40 Freeway, north of Essex. A motorist stopped and got out of his vehicle to let his dog out of the car when he saw the bones.

Coroner's officials said the remains are that of a male, but they have not identified the victim. An autopsy is expected to be conducted this week to determine the cause of death.

Anyone with information is asked to call sheriff's Sgt. Frank Montanez at 909-387-3589 or the Coroner Division at 909-387-2978.

http://**/news/ci_14095905

These remains have been identified as: Ronald Lee Guy, missing from Oregon since 2005.
http://**/news/ci_15893758

Thank you for the update, Nut. I hope Mr. Guy's family and friends can lay him to rest and begin the long healing process now that his remains have been recovered after over 4 years.  Maybe with the help of forensics they can figure out what happened to their loved one and if he died other than a natural death, there's still a chance for justice. 

I sincerely hope April can be found. The not knowing would be terrible imo.  Prayers for April and her family and for Mr. Guy and his family.   an angelic monkey 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.