April 30, 2024, 06:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 149866 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2007, 06:58:02 PM »

Gloria,
Maybe TES should search the area... ?  I don't post in this thread often, but please know I keep up with every change and read it daily!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 10:57:34 AM »

Gloria,
I was reading over at BFN yesterday, saw a post you had made and clicked on the link to the story about your daughter and it kept me reading your posts for hours. What a heart wrenching story and yet I was so captured too by your Faith and determination and strength. What a phenomenal mother you are and what a testament to your beautiful daughter and the very special love you have for one another!!

Came here to check on my Monkeys and saw your story again here. It was much easier to fill in the details here because it is just so much more compacted. Thank you so much for sharing you story with us, and for sharing you Faith with us!! You and your daughter and grandbabies are in our prayers!!
May you find answers and bring April home to you!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 12:58:59 PM »

Gloria

I am so sorry you are going through this.  I hope you get answers that you so rightly deserve. 

The picture you posted of finding your daughter's clothes.....It looks like this was a small space she was kept in for a period of time.  The way it was laid out  just struck me as she was held captive there.  Please, I mean no offense to you, it was only an initial thought when I looked at the pictures.

Take care and welcome to SM, (I know I'm late on this one)

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »

******* or Whomever is responsible for passwords.....

Gloria left me a message that she has misplaced her password.  She is wondering if someone could send it to her again.  Thank you.

CJ

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »

Gloria left me a message that she has misplaced her password.  She is wondering if someone could send it to her again.  Thank you.

CJ

Hi Carolyn,

Tell Gloria to check her email.  Thanks!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2007, 11:47:38 AM »

I hope Gloria has an update for us. I think about April often, and I pray that her family can get the answers they need.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »

CJ

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks, I will let her know. 

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »

I have been wondering what happened to Gloria Confused I cant access BFN on this computer so I have been totally out of the loop what is going on over at BFN. Hope she is doing ok...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:11:31 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »

I have been wondering what happened to Gloria Confused I cant access BFN on this computer so I have been totally out of the loop what is going on over at BFN. Hope she is doing ok...

I think she has had a lot going on.  I know there was another search and there is another coming up in November.  I told her to check her email so she can update everyone.  I know things are overwhelming her right now and having your (and everyone as SM and BFN) support means the world to Gloria and all families going through this kind of tragedy!

Thanks Again,
Carolyn

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2007, 02:07:23 AM »

Carolyn - we do care, and we will do what we can to help you both.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2007, 09:37:45 AM »

Carolyn - we do care, and we will do what we can to help you both.

Thanks PDH....I speak for all of the families of the missing when I say.  Having friend to support you during a time like this is very helpful.

Have a good day.

Carolyn

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2007, 07:42:57 AM »

April and Clinton remain in my thoughts and prayers. 

Have you been in touch with Kelly at Project Jason? 

http://www.projectjason.org/

She may have resources you have not considered.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 12:30:09 AM »

For Immediate Release
Let's Bring Them Home
www.letsbringthemhome.org
479-966-0471

A mother's anguish knows no end when a daughter is missing.  Gloria Denton's beloved daughter, April Beth Pitzer went missing on June 28, 2004.  Three long years later, she remains missing.  April was last seen in the vicinity of the 30000 block of Caspian Way in Newberry Springs, CA. She indicated she was going to travel to Arkansas to see her mother but never arrived.   Where is April Beth Pitzer?

"We intend to find out," says Gloria Denton, April's mother.  "I need to find her.  I need to be able to give her a Christian burial.  I need to know where my April is," she says.

On November 2-4, 2007, a large-scale search for April Beth Pitzer's remains will be conducted near Elephant Mountain off of 1-15 outside of Barstow, California

The November search, hosted by the Kristen Foundation ( www.kristenfoundation.org) out of North Carolina, is bringing together people and organizations with the same mission:  to find April Beth Pitzer.

"It's heart wrenching," explains Gloria Denton, Apri's mother, " that thousands of our adult daughters and sons being abducted, murdered and thrown out like trash.  This problem has always existed but until organizations such as Let's Bring Them Home, the Kristen Foundation, Texas Equusearch, and amazing strangers such as Mike Melson and Brian Hanson made a choice to care and become involved, little was ever told of the thousands of missing adults and the pain their parents and children are living with."

Volunteers are needed for the search, along with lodging, meals, water, and financial support.

"We are also needing a 'home base' for volunteers in Newberry Springs, possibly a Church," explains LaDonna Meredith, Executive Director for the non-profit missing persons advocacy group, Let's Bring Them Home.

Let's Bring Them Home is based in Gloria Denton's home state of Arkansas and is currently offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of April Pitzer and the arrest and conviction of those involved in April's disappearance.

"April's clothing was found in the vicinity of where the November search is going to be conducted, so it is imperative that we utilize every volunteer we can that weekend.  It's time to bring April home," says Meredith.

Anyone willing to volunteer for the search, donate search essentials, or offer financial support can email Mike Melson at mike@melson.com or call Gloria Denton at 479-705-0380 or email gloworm1957@hotmail.com.

Anyone having information regarding the whereabouts of April Beth Pitzer is encouraged to call the Let's Bring Them Home toll-free "no cops" tipline at 1-866-479-LBTH.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2007, 12:49:42 AM »

CJ

Hi Carolyn,

Klaasend,
Gloria said she deleted her password by mistake and would like to know if you can send it to her again....

Thanks
Carolyn

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2007, 12:44:32 PM »

Here is April's guestbook

http://kimberlyb.homestead.com/April.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2007, 06:22:01 AM »

Is there any news on the upcoming search, Gloria or Carolyn? Is it still scheduled for Nov. 2-4th? TIA
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2007, 01:46:19 PM »

April and Clinton remain in my thoughts and prayers. 

Have you been in touch with Kelly at Project Jason? 

http://www.projectjason.org/

She may have resources you have not considered.

Peaches I don't think I ever responded - I have spoken to Kelly @ Project Jason in Clinton's case.  I am not sure if Gloria has in Aprils case...my guess is that she has because she knows everyone.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2007, 01:53:14 PM »

Is there any news on the upcoming search, Gloria or Carolyn? Is it still scheduled for Nov. 2-4th? TIA

Yes the search for April is scheduled for November 2-4.  I am attaching a poster that Angela on BFN created to help get volunteers for the search.....Everyone say your prayers that Gloria will get some answers as to what happened to April.  It has been almost 3 1/2 years since her disappearance and it is time for her family to get some answers and some peace! 

Thanks
Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2007, 02:06:18 PM »

Well good news for Gloria and her family that there is a search for 3 days.
I hope with results, and that they find her.
Can somebody tell me, where this area is?
near Elephant Mountain off of 1-15 outside of Barstow, California. 
Thank you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »

God bless those who search for April Beth.  Give them wisdom, patience, persistence and determination. 

Prayers for a safe and productive search.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.