April 30, 2024, 06:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 149865 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:37 PM »

God bless those who search for April Beth.  Give them wisdom, patience, persistence and determination. 

Prayers for a safe and productive search.

Peaches
I say "AMEN" to that!  I hope all goes well.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »

I'll add my thoughts and prayers to yours, Peaches. Gloria has suffered so much. I just hope she can find her daughter, and get some answers.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2007, 10:37:21 PM »

Gloria is in California right now searching for her daughter April.. Please light a candle and say a prayer that April is found this weekend.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=APRIL

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »

Gloria is in California right now searching for her daughter April.. Please light a candle and say a prayer that April is found this weekend.

Thanks *******!  Comeone monkeys - there are 73 candles lit right now!  Let get more lit.

Take Care.

CJ

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2007, 02:50:27 PM »

100 to assist mother in hunt

Woman seeks daughter's fate

Melissa Pinion-Whitt, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 11/02/2007 09:41:40 PM PDT

BARSTOW - Gloria Denton has had plenty of time to accept that she may never see her daughter again.
Three years of searches through rugged terrain and hazardous mine shafts have yielded few clues to where 30- year-old April Beth Pitzer might have gone.

To Denton, it's no longer a rescue mission, but that hasn't affected her drive to find her daughter's remains.

Today and Sunday, a group of about 100 volunteers from private organizations, including spelunkers and paramedics, plan to gather for another search in the desert. This time, Denton contends they'll be successful, either through the search itself or the right tip.

"There's no doubt in my mind that people here know exactly where April is. I can take her home this weekend if one of the many who know would come forward. It's as simple as that," she said.

Pitzer, who was having medical problems and newly divorced, came with some friends to Newberry Springs in 2004. Denton said she believes Pitzer was wrongly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and given medications for it, but she was actually suffering from postpartum depression.

Six months later, her friends abandoned her in Newberry Springs. She called her mother, saying she was going to take a bus back to Arkansas, but she hasn't been heard from since.

After many public pleas for help, Denton connected with the Kristen Foundation, a North Dakota organization dedicated to the search for missing adults. The group is sponsoring the search this weekend.

Pitzer's two daughters, who are 6 and 8 years old, have also come to realize they likely won't see their mother alive again. But the young children, who don't fully understand death, believe their mother is physically intact and not skeletal remains.

Denton, a Clarksville, Ark., resident, has her hopes high that searchers will find her daughter's remains, but great challenges lie ahead.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has conducted four organized searches for the woman. Detective Steve Pennington, who retained the missing persons' case even though he has since been transferred to the department's homicide unit, said he has spent about six months of his own time trying to find her.

"There's literally thousands of mines in San Bernardino County and we have no idea which one she was dumped in," he said.

Pennington believes the woman was murdered, even though she's still classified as a missing person.

A mine owner in the desert discovered some of Pitzer's clothing while giving a tour of the mine. He also discovered blood and other bodily fluids on a sheet and mattress in the mine shaft. Then deputies discovered someone had scrawled a cryptic message on a truck stop bathroom wall in Oregon:

"Want to find a missing girl from Arkansas? I-15, 3 miles east of Barstow."

Denton said the handwriting and the bathroom tile are being examined by sheriff's officials. So far, nothing has led investigators to Pitzer or an arrest.

A $50,000 reward has been offered by Let's Bring Them Home, an Arkansas-based missing persons organization, for information leading to Pitzer's recovery and the arrest and conviction of the people responsible for her disappearance. Those with information are asked to call the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at (760) 256-4838. Callers may remain anonymous at WeTip, (800) 78-CRIME.

To volunteer for the search, call search organizer James Price, (951) 852-1863.

http://**/news/ci_7357404

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »

Fom BFN
HELLO ALL,
I HAVE SOME BITTERSWEET NEWS. I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM GLORIA AND ONE OF THE TEAMS LED BY ROSE HAVE DISCOVERED THE HUMAN REMAINS OF A FOOT BONE AND ANOTHER BONE. THESE WERE FOUND  WHERE THE MESSAGE ON THE BATHROOM WALL SAID TO LOOK FOR HER REMAINS. THIS TIME THEY LOOKED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER , SHE HAD APPROX. A 30 MINUTE DRIVE TO GET THERE FROM WHERE SHE WAS SEARCHING. SHE SHOULD BE GETTING THERE IN ABOUT 5 TO 10 MORE MINUTES.
lOVE ,
alabamamom

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »

******* - thanks for letting us know.  I pray for Gloria they have found April, may she rest in peace.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »

That is sad, and I do hope that Gloria will be able to find peace and justice. Prayers are with you.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2007, 03:15:25 PM »

Hey everyone....let get those candles lit up for April and Gloria.  There are 71 candles right now...they are searching today.

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2007, 03:18:12 PM »

Fom BFN
HELLO ALL,
I HAVE SOME BITTERSWEET NEWS. I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM GLORIA AND ONE OF THE TEAMS LED BY ROSE HAVE DISCOVERED THE HUMAN REMAINS OF A FOOT BONE AND ANOTHER BONE. THESE WERE FOUND  WHERE THE MESSAGE ON THE BATHROOM WALL SAID TO LOOK FOR HER REMAINS. THIS TIME THEY LOOKED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER , SHE HAD APPROX. A 30 MINUTE DRIVE TO GET THERE FROM WHERE SHE WAS SEARCHING. SHE SHOULD BE GETTING THERE IN ABOUT 5 TO 10 MORE MINUTES.
lOVE ,
alabamamom
My understanding is that the bones that have been found are most likely animal bones...they are still searching.  We should have more information on the bones on Tuesday.  Let's get those candle lit up.  Gloria and April need our prayers.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »

I'm praying for April, her family and her friends and those searching.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »

Prayers for April and her family.

Thanks for the updates Carolyn and *******
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »

Candles for April Beth Pitzer.   May they light her journey home.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2007, 07:41:58 AM »

Prayers for April and her family.

Thanks for the updates Carolyn and *******

Amen.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »

I am posting this for Gloria.....

I love Clinton's Avatar for Christmas...I am going to do the same thing...I am going to make ornaments of all the missing loved ones I have met their families..I have had one for my brother Allan and April each year....BTW Carolyn, I tried to get on SM time and again..I can read it..but can't post...? tell everyone I will answer their questions soon as I can post again and I appreciate all their support, please....

Is there someone that can help Gloria get logged in so she can post and answer questions?  Thanks Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2007, 04:57:53 PM »

I am posting this for Gloria.....

I love Clinton's Avatar for Christmas...I am going to do the same thing...I am going to make ornaments of all the missing loved ones I have met their families..I have had one for my brother Allan and April each year....BTW Carolyn, I tried to get on SM time and again..I can read it..but can't post...? tell everyone I will answer their questions soon as I can post again and I appreciate all their support, please....

Is there someone that can help Gloria get logged in so she can post and answer questions?  Thanks Carolyn

Hello Carolyn,
Please, ask Klaasend about the logged in. I am sure she want help Gloria with data's for login and with her password.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »

April's candles:

Lighting her way back home.

gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:27 AM »

Morning everybody,
    it has been a long while since I posted. WOW!!! I have alot of reading to do. I want to thank carolyn, *******, and alabamamom for keeping everybody here updated for April..wow...I had no idea so many people had replied to this thread. God bless each and everyone of you.

I must add, I am in a great deal of pain. I have lived with three ruptured disc and four herrinated ones for years. Well I fell Thanksgiving day and it is obvious that the bone fragments from the L5 and L6 are against the sciatic nerve..I can only sit awhile, needless to say I am really pushing it as I type here..I have been sitting about an hour and I shouldn't be. I so......hope I can get myself up from here...last night my husband had to lift me up after I t-t'ed....sorry..just want you to understand the severity of my pain and the injury..Last time this happened I spent 16 weeks flat on my back..I had to be turned over in the bed by others, literally carried to the bath...and dressed (clean jammie's) by my niece who moved in to take care of me....boy I need her now..

I thank all of you here for your prayers and support. I will start reading and answering questions a little later on. I am sinking..I gotta get up from here...Please all accept my apologies for not answering your post sooner...
*******..if you want to post the pics from the search on here go ahead. Can you get them from BFN or do I need to email to you? If so e-mail me gloworm1957@hotmail.com

April has a guestbook now if anyone would like to sign it
    kimberlyb.homestead.com/april.html
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »

Gloria - It's good to hear from you!
I'm so sorry about your back, and the pain it's causing you. I hope you get some relief soon.
You, April, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself, and come back when you feel better.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2007, 08:41:56 AM »

Morning,
  There must be a black cloud following me. Not only is my back messed up, I went from a head cold to a small patch of pneumonia on my left lung almost overnight..I am having it tuff....
******* I forgot how to check and send pm's. I was going to pm you and couldn't figure out how  Shocked you know how pc dumb I am...lol

I cannot believe it is Christmas.This will make the 3rd year I haven't put up a tree..this used to be our favorite time of the year..April had so much fun wrapping all my gifts while I baked her goodies and cooked. We loved to shop.She was always still like a little girl when we would go shopping. Same big smile,excitement..I sure miss that.
I had a talk with her new Detective. He seems like he will be committed to April also. Though I don't think I will ever find anyone as committed as Det. Pennington. I am certainly going to miss him. But we will remain in touch with eachother.
I don't know how you all do it. keep up on more than one blog?? hats off to you..
I want to say thank-you to all of you here for lighting April's candles. Praying for April's return home, her girls and myself. May God Bless all of you here.
If there are any questions, please feel free to ask me. and I will try to answer them today. May God Bless all..
                          Love and Hope always,Gloria

P.S. can I please have somebody put a hat on April's pic for my avatar? Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.