May 01, 2024, 12:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 149888 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »

He is HORRIBLE AND EVIL, VAGRANT FOR SURE
Heis also a known crossdresser. I have the most uttmost respect for our vetrans. Dan is a Vietnam veteran, He sadly still has flashbacks I am told and a VERY DARK SIDE when he is having one...
*******, on BFN SoCal posted pics in Part I of all the womens clothing, perhaps you or peaches can find it and post it on here. These clothes tells a story. Many are April's I think we are dealing with a serial killer whomever it is....

I still need to read up on all the facts gloria so please bare with me. I know chuck had lied before he died and most likely knew the truth. Do you think Dan is the main suspect or is it possibly a truck driver? Can you tell us the most credible leads to focus on? Is it possible to give us a summary in your journey to find the truth about april?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 09:55:01 AM »

Interesting facts in this case
*When Chuck awoke the next morning, April was still sound asleep, but when he returned later that day, she was gone.
* In December 2005, clothing was found in a mine shaft in Ludlow, California

And who and why has write his person this?
* The mysterious note on an Oregon truck stop bathroom wall. (The cryptic message said "want to find missing girl from Arkansas? I-15 3 miles east of Barstow.")

Hello NYC lover, and thank-you for your comment. However I don't understand the second part "who and why has write his person this" please explain. I think you miswrote something

Hello Gloria, you are welcome. I have no idea, about why this person has wrote this. But it can be a strays track. Or this info is not really correct and that it have something to do with 3 miles from a freeway.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »

Heis also a known crossdresser. I have the most uttmost respect for our vetrans. Dan is a Vietnam veteran, He sadly still has flashbacks I am told and a VERY DARK SIDE when he is having one...
*******, on BFN SoCal posted pics in Part I of all the womens clothing, perhaps you or peaches can find it and post it on here. These clothes tells a story. Many are April's I think we are dealing with a serial killer whomever it is....

Well I think this vagrant, can be on of the most interesting persons in this case. And traveled much in and around the area from the freeway 40. Between place of: Ludlow, California, Newberry Springs, CA and place's around that area/county/part of state, of 50-150 miles.
April was last see in Newberry Springs. And clothing was found in a mine shaft in Ludlow, California. That is around 33 miles from her home. And I think u can many scenario's thinking where she is and what there is happened with her. But I am sure, one of the scenario's is a good scenario and is come.

But then this: Does this vagrant have a car, camper, or truck? Do u know that Gloria?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 10:20:45 AM »

Heis also a known crossdresser. I have the most utmost respect for our veterans. Dan is a Vietnam veteran, He sadly still has flashbacks I am told and a VERY DARK SIDE when he is having one...

I still need to read up on all the facts gloria so please bare with me. I know chuck had lied before he died and most likely knew the truth. Do you think Dan is the main suspect or is it possibly a truck driver? Can you tell us the most credible leads to focus on? Is it possible to give us a summary in your journey to find the truth about april?

This will be short and I will go deeper into detail later today. Have to get some things done here.
Yes, Dan is definitely on our list of key suspect. Another man as well. I cannot mention his name right now as we are currently staking him out. Chuck IMO knew exactly what happened to April, but remained a loyal friend. I think that April knew far too much about the selling and transporting of the dope. They discovered she had dated a DEA officer and was a states wittiness on several busts that went right to that place. I believe these people were busted while April was working undercover, and several including the other suspect were sent to prison in 1998. April I firmly believe was setup and led to her death. I believe the people who took her and talked her into going with them to Calif had given her a mind altering drug and got her there and dumped her for the obvious reason, to get rid of her.
After April was forced to testify when she was eight months pregnant with her first baby is when she started living in a world of paranoia. it was in the courtroom she realized she had helped to bust people clear to California that the FBI had been working a sting on for years.
April completely changed, and lived in constant fear. I know personally that she was receiving threatening phone calls. Even with a different name and an unlisted number somebody always found her.
What are the odds of her being dumped thousands of miles from home in the very area that was part of your testimony that sent people to prison nearly seven yrs prior. And for the VERY ones to befriend you, get you doing drugs, all messed up and desperate, and then as soon as they find out and realize you have come clean with your family and you won't take the dope anymore, all of a sudden as you are preparing to return to your family you step into the key drug dealers house (actually are taken there) and when you walk in there sits a person you sent their husband to prison and placed them on 10 yrs probhation and caused temporary loss of their child?? What are the odds? I am convinced there is a huge link between the previous drug bust, April's testimony, and April's last months of life. Her disappearance I feel was planned from the get-go. I think some of those involved wanted her to get all deep into the drugs and its dealers before they revealed themselves, and gave her up. I think it was well planned. She was not dealing with armatures
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 10:28:47 AM »

Well I think this vagrant, can be on of the most interesting persons in this case. And traveled much in and around the area from the freeway 40. Between place of: Ludlow, California, Newberry Springs, CA and place's around that area/county/part of state, of 50-150 miles.
April was last see in Newberry Springs. And clothing was found in a mine shaft in Ludlow, California. That is around 33 miles from her home. And I think u can many scenario's thinking where she is and what there is happened with her. But I am sure, one of the scenario's is a good scenario and is come.

But then this: Does this vagrant have a car, camper, or truck? Do u know that Gloria?

You are right on about the mileage.  Yes, this vagrant actually lived in a camper behind locked gates on Chuck's property 30,900 caspian Way in Newberry,Springs
he and Chuck owned an old Red truck also with a camper shell on it, i believe. he last known time seen and a pic captured of him out at the locations, was driving a truck. ******* SoCal and his family came face to face with him out there on their first search. I think perhaps he said a dark blue little truck.
Yes, he travels. When i identified April's clothes in Jan 2005 he left the country. He was not seen again until Socal spotted him. we know right where he is.There are some really good pics I will see if I can get SoCal to share here. He sprays graffati everywhere he goes. And he is a note writed. After lookung closely at the note on the wall, I sorta think he wrote it...and not a truckdriver.When you see his actual handwriting you can compare for yourselves
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »

Gloria, my heart goes out to you and your family.  I hope you are able to find your beloved daughter.  Please know that most here on SM are good and caring.  Once in a while we get a poster that makes jerk comments and I'm very sorry for that.  I like that you as the mother of one of our missing here at SM rebutted the insensitive post Fools made.  You are a strong woman Gloria, and I can feel through your posts that you are determined and that you will continue in your quest to find April.  Please know  too that for some of our posters, English is not their first language, such as NYC_lover, hence the post/posts you may have had trouble reading.  NYC is sincere in her posts here among our missing, imo.   Again, I hope you can find your daughter.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:56 AM »

Gloria - WELCOME to Scared Monkeys!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 11:42:37 AM »

Hello Gloria.

Courage! And welcome to SM.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »

I'd also like to welcome you to Scared Monkeys Gloria. My heart goes out to you.
You are doing a wonderful job as an advocate for your daughter, and I admire your strength.
I had not heard about April until her info was posted here. I'm glad it was brought over from BFN. The more people who know about her, the better. April deserves to go home to her family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »

You are right on about the mileage.  Yes, this vagrant actually lived in a camper behind locked gates on Chuck's property 30,900 caspian Way in Newberry,Springs
he and Chuck owned an old Red truck also with a camper shell on it, i believe. he last known time seen and a pic captured of him out at the locations, was driving a truck. ******* SoCal and his family came face to face with him out there on their first search. I think perhaps he said a dark blue little truck.
Yes, he travels. When i identified April's clothes in Jan 2005 he left the country. He was not seen again until Socal spotted him. we know right where he is.There are some really good pics I will see if I can get SoCal to share here. He sprays graffati everywhere he goes. And he is a note writed. After lookung closely at the note on the wall, I sorta think he wrote it...and not a truckdriver.When you see his actual handwriting you can compare for yourselves

Ok, good u tell this. This is interestings: 'When i identified April's clothes in Jan 2005 he left the country' and look like on the Holloway case suspects, the suspects left the island of Aruba. He is never after January 2005 not more come back, in the US?
Also about the truck and camper is interesting.
And I know, in some cases, is the evidence material of clothing, and another personaly things not lies by or in the neigbourhood of the body. And that can lies of 32.8083 ft to 3.10685 miles, but also to 155.342 miles in this case, can be, and the police must nothing to postpone in the case. Because this most interesting person, is travel much and knows in the area's around the freeway 40.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

Gloria - welcome to Scared Monkeys.

My heart breaks for you and your family.  I am glad April's information was brought here and I also think the more who are aware of her disappearance the better.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  I hope and pray April is found and brought home.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »

Thank-you ******* for bring us  the info about this missing young woman. I hope that Gloria gets answers soon.  I have to agree Dan Dan seems the man. My prayers go out to you.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 03:57:07 PM »

A Mother Unearths Vital Evidence Investigators Missed
Aired: December 05, 2006

http://missingpiecesshow.homestead.com/MissingPiecesEpisode14Archive.html

>>>>>>SNIPPED

TODD: Very pretty girl.  She was going to just travel through I-40 and I know that I-40 goes in Barstow California, goes right through Arkansas and right through my backyard here in Tennessee.  Just a cross country and a lot of people do go missing along that pathway.  Do you know about how far she got?  How far you think that she got?  Because I understand some clothing was found.

GLORIA: I don't think she ever got out of Newberry Springs. I don't believe she got anywhere.  Her clothing….it seems….when April got out there…it's just a sad story.  I had mailed her two boxes of clothes.  When I finally got a hold of this guy, this Uncle Chuck it was like on July 16th, 17th…somewhere in there.  He said: "I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with you, but I've been helping a friend move".  I thought: "Yah right…for a month…uh-huh."  Anyhow, I asked him when was the last time he'd seen April.  He said: "Well, ah…I got up and I went to work on…" and we nailed it down because it was the morning after he had taken her to Barbara's to get her stuff, which that would have made it June the 28th.  He said: "I got up that morning at 6:00 am, went to work, April was asleep in her bedroom and I came home that evening at 5:00 pm and April was gone and a couple of changes of clothes and her I.D."  I always thought that was odd that he made a point to say that her I.D was taken too.  I said: "Well where did she go?"  He said: "Well she went to spend a couple of nights over with Steve and Tonya's house".  And I said "Oh."  He said: "And I haven't seen her since then."  I said: "Where are her clothes?" "Where are her things?"  And he told me very plainly "Oh, their here.  I'm looking at her desert boots right now.  And there's her gym bag".  Money was depleted at that point.  I told him: "Chuck, I don't know how I'm going to get there, but I'm coming there and please do not do anything with her clothes or anything.  Please keep everything there for me."  He told me: "Ok, I will."  In the meantime a missing person's case had been taken.  And a female detective Marie Spain was working April's case at that time.  I called her and I said: "Chuck Hollister responded and he's at his house."  And she said: "Ok, I'm gonna go out there."  So she goes out to Chuck's home and he tells her: "Went to work at 6:00 am, came home at 5:00 pm and April and all her clothes were gone, everything she owns is gone."

TODD: So the story changed there.

GLORIA: Yes.

TODD: Now; Uncle Chuck, do you know this man?

GLORIA: No. Spoke to him numerous times on the telephone.  He always seemed polite.  He has since died. He died of cancer; unfortunately, about three months ago.  But to his dying breath, he swore that he does not know what happened to April Beth.

TODD:  Was he ever a suspect interviewed by law enforcement?

GLORIA: He was interviewed; yes, as a person of interest and he will always be.  You know because I dug her clothes up.  They were scattered across the Mojave Desert.  At a mine that he and another guy "Dan Dansbury".  They would go out there and they would mine and plus come to find out that they cooked drugs out there and everything else.  It was just a drug hangout.  So, if April's stuff was at his house….and let me tell you, the story changed again.  About six weeks after that, when Marie Spain was there, she said: "Well, can I come in and look around to see if there's anything around that might give me a clue as to where April might have gone?"   Well, he wouldn't let her come in the house.  She had no warrant and couldn't make him let her come in. So about six weeks later another detective; a male, Detective Hinijoas goes to the house to try and see if he gets anywhere with Chuck.  Chuck let's him come in to the house and said: "Ok, the truth is April left.  She didn't want her Mom to have to buy her ticket.  She met a truck driver and took off with this truck driver and he was gonna take her home.  She left all her stuff her and said she'd be back in three weeks to get it and here it is."  So, if April's stuff was there in his trailer, then how did it get thirty miles away in the desert and me dig it up?"

TODD: So the story changed there.

GLORIA: Yes.

TODD: Now; Uncle Chuck, do you know this man?

GLORIA: No. Spoke to him numerous times on the telephone.  He always seemed polite.  He has since died. He died of cancer; unfortunately, about three months ago.  But to his dying breath, he swore that he does not know what happened to April Beth.

TODD:  Was he ever a suspect interviewed by law enforcement?

GLORIA: He was interviewed; yes, as a person of interest and he will always be.  You know because I dug her clothes up.  They were scattered across the Mojave Desert.  At a mine that he and another guy "Dan Dansbury".  They would go out there and they would mine and plus come to find out that they cooked drugs out there and everything else.  It was just a drug hangout.  So, if April's stuff was at his house….and let me tell you, the story changed again.  About six weeks after that, when Marie Spain was there, she said: "Well, can I come in and look around to see if there's anything around that might give me a clue as to where April might have gone?"   Well, he wouldn't let her come in the house.  She had no warrant and couldn't make him let her come in. So about six weeks later another detective; a male, Detective Hinijoas goes to the house to try and see if he gets anywhere with Chuck.  Chuck let's him come in to the house and said: "Ok, the truth is April left.  She didn't want her Mom to have to buy her ticket.  She met a truck driver and took off with this truck driver and he was gonna take her home.  She left all her stuff her and said she'd be back in three weeks to get it and here it is."  So, if April's stuff was there in his trailer, then how did it get thirty miles away in the desert and me dig it up?"

TODD: Well, that's what we're going to talk about.  How you got to that point.  But I'm going to give the phone number to the investigating agency; the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department,  760-256-4838.  You've already got the cast listed with the NCIC, the local investigator case number.  It's very important that if anyone has any tips to please contact that agency, to pass that tip along.  Now what got you to that point?  What got you to the point….how did you know to go to this mine?

GLORIA:  Ok, from the very beginning I got my phone bill out, because actually April had been diagnosed bi-polar and when Barbara called and made the police report, I called as soon as I was contacted by the sheriff's department.  I called and was told that it would be assigned a detective.  Well, it was like a week that went by, with my calling every day.  Actually they weren't alarmed, because of the fact that she and her husband in Texas have been having trouble, she'd gone to California, she was diagnosed bi-polar and was off her medication.  I was point blank told: "If we look for everybody out here that are bi-polar and off their medication, we'll never get any real crimes solved."

TODD:  Well, I can understand their frustrations at some point. It seems very callus to family members, because there are thousands and thousands….

GLORIA:  I understand.

TODD: Sometimes their not legitimate…it's not a legitimate case.  Not excusing the facts of course.

GLORIA:  Right.

TODD:  You've got to really sift through them and I've learned that from direct experience at times.  I've been sent down some trails that just weren't right.

GLORIA:  Right, right.

TODD:  So, you went out there.

GLORIA: Well, the coroner; David Van Norman (guest on Episode 15)…when nothing was happening and I later found out there were only 5 detectives that work a 22,000 square mile area…

TODD:  Mostly desert.

GLORIA: Yep, yep.  So, I knew their hands were really tied and like I said, I was only a voice on the phone.  So, I did what no mom wants to do, I started calling morgues.  And David Van Norman, who is the chief coroner there with San Bernardino he's just been an angel sent by God.  He started helping me.  In fact, he's the one that sent the kit for the DNA, my DNA to be submitted and her father's.  He was working another missing person's case.  Well, rumor had it all along that April had been murdered and thrown out there in one of those mines that Chuck and Dan Dan regulared.  Then in December, well they were checking in San Bernardino; in that area, and Newberry Springs; that area, for the mines.  Well there were no listings tied to either of their names.  Then in December of 2004, a person said to me that the mine was located in Ludlow California.  So I called Detective Sang and she immediately found where it was and went out to the mines.  She called me on the 22nd day of December and told me that they had gone to the mines and that they had taken cadaver dogs and the cadaver dogs all laid down at this air shaft.  See at these mines, these air shafts are twenty, maybe forty feet from the main entry to the mines.  From the way I understood it, the dogs were laying down at this air shaft, itself.  So they went down in to the mines and there were three other shafts drilled out through there and they were under water…a couple of them.  Anyhow, these dogs laid down and they brought out another search and rescue team with more dogs and all the dogs went to this shaft and lay down there.  They searched for 12 hours and it started raining. You just have to see this desolate desert place that they were at to see that they just had to get out of there to understand they just had to get out because the mine could have collapsed and also they could have been stuck in there.  So, then they went back on the 27th of December of 2004 and Marie called me from out at the mines and said "Gloria, I'm going to tell you this because I know that you know what it means.  We let the dogs out again and the dogs wouldn't lay down this time. That means, April's been moved.  I think that this one shaft that had not been, that the dirt hadn't been disturbed before…there's a lot of disturbance there now and it's just a black hole that goes on and on and on and it's under water that's about forty or fifty feet of water.  I think that's where April's at."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:35 PM »

I want to say thank-you to all of you for your warm welcome here. Your heartfelt support and kind words. I love my daughter more than anyone other than God. April beth was/is the joy of my life. I so...........miss her. She was so beautiful and full of life. Poor thing, just forced into a desperate situation. I so..........wish I could have saved her.
I know in my heart and I accept that April has moved on. she is in Heaven with God and Angels. with our loved ones gone before her. With Natalee,Patty,Billy, Nita, Clinton, Pat, Laci. Kent. Allison,Kara, and on and on... Our sons and daughters and us will be reunited and be together forever in a land of "perfection" and for "eternity" this life is just a psssing in that journey and time to come. I look forward to being with April again. I can't wait to smeel her hair, and feel her kiss upon my cheek and the tender squeeze of her hand in mine as she passes me by, and to hear that precious voice say" I love you so much Momma"
Tommorw will forever be promised in that world and time. Here nothing is a gurantee, other than we will die and leave this life. And we have the chance while we are in this life to be given "eternal life" and lead others to that life as well.
I do believe that "For every purpose under the sun...there is a season" a time to laugh, a time to cry...and a time for everything in it's time. My time left here I am a voice for my beautiful daughter since some selfish person took her voice away from the rest of us. I am doing exactly what I was born to do, and so has April. God has used April's tragic ending to make an enormous difference in the lives of others here. She has been a big help, and all she evr wanted to do was "save somebody" well pretty girl, you have led many home, and given many hope. I can't wait to see you again.
April loved me for my strength, and she needs my strength now more than she ever has. i will not let her down. I will not submit to the devil and give him glory over my child or me....
I am very, very tired been fighting black ants since early morning. I want to just stretch out and relax. I thank all of you here for your support. The first and third little girl on the first page here are April Beth's little girls....the other in the middle is my son's. They are the triple joys in my life
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2007, 11:38:28 PM »

oh yes, I love all these silly monkey avatar's. ******* or buttafly make one for me. you both know I am a dummy with a computer, other than emailing... Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »

Gloria,
I do remember hearing April's story on Dana/SMradio.... I am glad you are here and I pray that you find the peace you deserve. I admire your strenght and courage - God bless and keep you.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 12:18:30 AM »

Gloria,

Our Avatar expert Crazybabyborg will help you with a Avatar. Razz

I remember at BFN you saying something about a witness who overheard something at a truck stop??.Did you also mention someone else was arrested recently? I think I understand April's story now and all the focus is on these desert rats and not some truck driver. From what you have told us about Dan he is one sick individual. How was he able to leave the country? With drug money from making meth? He looks like a low life trailer desert rat with little means. These guys must cook up meth in the desert and sell it along the west coast including someone possibly in oregon. That desert area is very desolate and very difficult to search I would imagine when temps are well over 100 degrees.

I still dont understand the timeline of events and would like to get that mapped out when you have the time as well as anything that shows there guilt. One thing that I remember you telling us is about that first detective and I am still disgusted by her comments. Was she just ignorant or was she payed off? I really feel that you are on the right track and I am hoping something positive happens soon. These dirtbags need to be brought to justice and april deserves to be brought home.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:22:37 AM by Observer » Logged

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 12:21:31 AM »

Gloria,
  Welcome to  Scared Monkeys.

I admire your strength to keep on fighting for your daughters Justice. You remind me alot of Beth.
Keeping you and your family  in my prayers and your beautiful daughter and  your granchildren. They are gorgeous!
 I am happy Obsever has asked you to join SM.. I am not a member of BFN.. so I can't read there.
Happy to have you here.   God Bless
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 01:05:00 AM »

"April loved me for my strength, and she needs my strength now more than she ever has. i will not let her down. I will not submit to the devil and give him glory over my child or me"

Well said Gloria,We all admire that quality about you and you do remind me a bit like Beth as well. Dont ever give up!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 03:24:47 AM »

Gloria,
Welcome to Scared Monkeys! We're glad you are here! My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers. The pictures you have posted of your family are beautiful! The folks here will do anything they can to help. {{HUGS}}

I saw your post about an avatar and I'll be happy to make one for you. What would you like? If there's a picture you'd like to use or incorporate into an avi, I can do that, or if you'd like me to find a few monkey pics for you to choose from, or just about anything else, I'm willing! There's an avatar thread in the monkey lounge ( we dress for the holidays or any other excuse we can find ) and it might give you some ideas. Just let me know and I'll be watching for a post from you.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.