May 29, 2024, 03:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214518 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »

Also, keep in mind that a Venezuelan airliner crashed just off the coast a few years back.  I doubt recovery from that was very good.

Just something to keep in mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2007, 04:58:42 PM »

Also, keep in mind that a Venezuelan airliner crashed just off the coast a few years back.  I doubt recovery from that was very good.

I thought it crashed on land?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2007, 05:01:43 PM »

I thought it crashed on land?

http://www.nysun.com/article/18724

August 17, 2005 Edition > Section: Foreign > Printer-Friendly Version

Venezuela Airplane Crash Kills 160
BY CHRISTOPHER TOOTHAKER - Associated Press
August 17, 2005

MACHIQUES, Venezuela - A chartered jet filled with tourists returning home to the French Caribbean island of Martinique crashed in western Venezuela yesterday, killing all 160 people on board. The pilot had been attempting an emergency landing after both engines failed, officials said.

Wreckage was strewn across a remote wooded area among cattle ranches near Machiques, 400 miles west of Caracas close to the border with Colombia just east of the Sierra de Perija mountain range. From above, only the tail of the West Caribbean Airways plane could be seen intact, lying amid charred trees.

Rescuers pulled dozens of bodies from the site, and recovered one of the plane's black boxes, which could give clues to the cause of the crash, the search and rescue chief, Air Force Major Javier Perez, said. He said the cockpit voice recorder had not been found.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:04:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »

You are right, Klaas, crashed on land but I remember that being given as a reason for the arm/hand bone being on the shoreline.  I was basing my comment on that.  The one that is probably a monkey.

So I thought it must have crashed along the coast. 

Sorry, don't mean to confuse!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »

OT: L.L. World Series

Mexico beats the Netherlands (Apeldoorn) 11-1 in 4 innings. (Mercy rule applied)

ETA: Curacao was runner-up in 05. (Yes, i remember posting about it at the time. How long have we been here?) cyclops
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »

Now the bones were 'washed up' (bones) at the Northern tip near the Calif lighthouse and not towards the lighthouse at the Southern end of the island (Colorado)?  Venesuela is to the Eastern part of the island, in a northerly direction, but East.  The other arm bone found in Venesuela, was a human arm bone.  It had a thumb socket where humans have.  Also what appears to be a ring on the hand.  The armbone would not have made the newspaper had it been a monkey bone.  Jack/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2007, 05:42:34 PM »

OT: L.L. World Series

Mexico beats the Netherlands (Apeldoorn) 11-1 in 4 innings. (Mercy rule applied)

ETA: Curacao was runner-up in 05. (Yes, i remember posting about it at the time. How long have we been here?) cyclops

Gee, that's too bad  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »

Again I have to reiterate - because I have contributed to some confusion - Granny did NOT say "bones" she said "bone" (singular) ... I mis-stated her very clear and patient translation.

But klaas - I think the map link Granny posted should be posted if you will? First, it's a good map - I've seen it before but don't have it saved. Second, it shows Boca Chiquito, which I think is likely the location. Rather than the northern end of the island. I reposted it a page or two back.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2007, 05:49:20 PM »

Here's a link to a map that shows Boca Chiquito. Near Alto Vista chapel. And the mine ruins.

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2007, 05:59:04 PM »

Here's a link to a map that shows Boca Chiquito. Near Alto Vista chapel. And the mine ruins.

FYI - this is what I was told via email from an Aruban

Hi Klaasend,

early this morning human bones were found off the north coast.
24ora says they must have been there for many years, buried and that
rough seas dug it out.

I thought maybe you'd want to keep an eye on that story.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »

Wasnt PVDS seen driving in that area early one morning by fred golba before the search started that day? I thought it was on the road by the Alto Vista Chapel?? This happened the day after the belt was found.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »

Need to run out for a bit, brb
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »

I think one could bet - ok, bet the farm,  Laughing  that if there are any KLPD on that island, he/she will be laying claim on the finding(s) for testing.  I personally think they would like to see this case solved. A feather in their hat.  Rolling Eyes

Special delivery!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2007, 06:28:18 PM »

FYI - this is what I was told via email from an Aruban

Hi Klaasend,

early this morning human bones were found off the north coast.
24ora says they must have been there for many years, buried and that
rough seas dug it out.

I thought maybe you'd want to keep an eye on that story.

This map is showing South end up.  Colorado lighthouse is at the south end of the island and St. Nicholas is on the south (almost)western part of the island.  It would help to have a compass on there showing the map upside down.  California lighthouse is at the North part of the island away from where the bones are said to have been either uncovered or washed to shore.  If, as I said there is more than one bone, it is likely uncovered.  jack/b
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

Okay, I've gone back and re-read several things and I think I've figured this out.

Here is the story in 24.ora (emphasis added by msmarple):

24ora.com  http://www.24ora.com/

Weso humano a wordo haņa na costa

Online Pap translation of headline above:
bone human owing to wordo find at costa

This is the online Pap translation of the article:

we owing to compronde cu today morning trempan at costa north of aruba bone owing to wordo find. the wesonan here owing to wordo find just near of the bridge chiquito at costa. the wesonan will have to have enough year eynan end but tawata bow ground. the lama bruto cu have now will have to owing to coba for so the wesonan can owing to wordo see. the first informa is tell cu they will have to is bone human. soon more informacion y imagen!

< end >

When the article originally was posted, the "headline" was not included.

I later posted JUST the headline because it clearly states (I *think*) "human bone found on coast." From the translation of the article, it's hard to determine whether it's SURELY human, or waiting to be determined.

However, the headline uses the word "Weso" which is singular. Granny posted:

The -an ending in Papi is the plural. Spanish hueso = weso in Papi where words are written as they sound. Thus wesonan = boneS plural.

<snip>

Within the article, the word "wesonan" is used several times, so that indicates bones, plural.

The headline uses the word "weso," which indicates one bone.

Klaas has an email that says "bones."

MF says "bone."

Same old same old - too little information, too confusing!

oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »

Sad  Do you realize that this is 24ora?  They will soon update the "news flash" with pictures, and there will be no denying the find!  They don't hold anything back! 

Special delivery!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2007, 06:31:08 PM »

I think one could bet - ok, bet the farm,  Laughing  that if there are any KLPD on that island, he/she will be laying claim on the finding(s) for testing.  I personally think they would like to see this case solved. A feather in their hat.  Rolling Eyes
Hello Old and Crabby.. ..
Smile
Don't be that, be Young and Happy .
Smile
This bone thing could be anything or anyone, I get old and crabby whne I think of how long this goes on and on and on. One of the comments on the site where this was posted says ..  Rolling Eyes here comes trouble ... Rolling Eyes. or something like that !
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »

jackb - That is the California lighthouse at the tip of the island on the left.

If you click the link to the map, there's a directional pointer. It is definitely the north, west, coast.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »

Speaking of HATs....did you guys see his post the other day???

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #677 8/12 - 8/16/2007  on: August 16, 2007, 04:01:50 AM 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2023.msg269068#msg269068
Hat posted>

family members of "first degree"?

I think that was his first post since June of 30th 2005!!! And that is all he said...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.