September 20, 2024, 03:52:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 217397 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2007, 10:13:54 PM »

Here is another photo of the Natural Bridge:

Here is a photo of the "baby" Natural Bridge:

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »

From her detailed journal BETH said that on 7-11 BETH had a meeting with JANSSEN where JANSSEN said that the ARBAN police have documented records that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT made a cellular phone call and text-messaged a message to Current Suspect D. KALPOE's computer at his home at 3:30 AM on 5-30. Prime Suspect J. SLOOT's 3:30 AM text-message simply was "Thanks. I'm home." (BETH does not know how Prime Suspect J. SLOOT was able to return home JANSSEN also told BETH that there was an 8-and-a-half minute call between Prime Suspect J. SLOOT's cellular phone and Current Suspect D. KALPOE's cellular phone--the longest cellular phone call ever recorded between the two boys cellular phones. "We were never able to find out what time that phone call took place, or any of the conversations that were disclosed--that they [the ARUBAN police] knew this was significant because this had never taken place before, and I don't know what eighteen, or seventeen year-old and twenty-two year-old boy are going to have an eight- and-a-half minute cell phone call, on the very night that they took Natalee."
members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

Interesting considering Deepak couldnt recall anything about the call isnt it?

From Day One..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »

When I zoom in on this photo I see her dangle earrings and maybe a bracelet next to her all inclusive blue bracelet.  I do not see a necklace or an anklet.

She is wearing earrings and a rubberband thingy that girls have for their pony tails. Which you later see she has used at CnC when she is on the dance floor - her hair is up. She is also wearing a watch in this photo on her other arm, however, the watch is not longer being worn by the time she is at CnC's.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2007, 10:20:26 PM »

Thank-you, all!
Are there any recent pics of Natural Bridge AFTER the collapse?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2007, 10:22:23 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »

Photo source: Klassend
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: August 20, 2007, 10:25:33 PM »

No necklace
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 20, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »

Natalee at CnC dancing with hair up
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »

From her detailed journal BETH said that on 7-11 BETH had a meeting with JANSSEN where JANSSEN said that the ARBAN police have documented records that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT made a cellular phone call and text-messaged a message to Current Suspect D. KALPOE's computer at his home at 3:30 AM on 5-30. Prime Suspect J. SLOOT's 3:30 AM text-message simply was "Thanks. I'm home." (BETH does not know how Prime Suspect J. SLOOT was able to return home JANSSEN also told BETH that there was an 8-and-a-half minute call between Prime Suspect J. SLOOT's cellular phone and Current Suspect D. KALPOE's cellular phone--the longest cellular phone call ever recorded between the two boys cellular phones. "We were never able to find out what time that phone call took place, or any of the conversations that were disclosed--that they [the ARUBAN police] knew this was significant because this had never taken place before, and I don't know what eighteen, or seventeen year-old and twenty-two year-old boy are going to have an eight- and-a-half minute cell phone call, on the very night that they took Natalee."
members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »

"Thanks. I'm home."

thanks for what ???

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2007, 11:04:25 PM »

Regarding Natural Bridge...would there be a high or low tide on the north side of the island & the Caribbean? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:34 PM »

you dont say

"thanks im home"

unless, you are thanking someone for something  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »

Natalee at CnC dancing with hair up

Ribbit

Kermit ... I believe that Natalee is wearing a necklace in this photo.  This could that friendship wishbone necklace that was being discussed earlier.

Janet

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050627/benefit.shtml

The Decatur Daily News
June 27, 2005

At the fund-raiser, a group of six Mountain Brook teenage girls put on matching silver wishbone necklaces, a sign of their lasting friendship.

"Natalee still has hers," Mallie Tucker said at the concert raising money for the search for Holloway. "Natalee is my best friend and I'd do anything to bring her home."

"We just get together and pray," said Frances Ellen Byrd, also wearing her wishbone necklace. "We can't wait for her to get home."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »

Hi gang!  Long time no see Basketball

I have been too busy to keep up on the latest news for a couple of weeks and hence just saw the headline about the bone that was found.  Any not so obvious information coming out about this topic?  Also, has ES gone back for their water search yet?  If not, does any one know the time line for their up coming trip?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »

I have been too busy to keep up on the latest news for a couple of weeks and hence just saw the headline about the bone that was found.  Any not so obvious information coming out about this topic?  Also, has ES gone back for their water search yet?  If not, does any one know the time line for their up coming trip?

Anidac - great to see you!  Last I heard TES is going in "fall" which could mean September or October.  I think it depends upon the man/company that is prividing the ships and equipment.

The most interresting thing about the bones that were found on Saturday is that they have already determined that they are hundreds of years old.  Some front page posters from Aruba are even saying bones wash up all the time.  Funny then that the article about the bones was BREAKING news on the 24ora site.  Anyway, not so sure I'd enjoy a vacation at the beach in Aruba if bones are washing up all over the place  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2007, 11:19:34 PM »

Hi, anidac....TES - no date confirmed. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2007, 11:24:03 PM »

Anidac - great to see you!  Last I heard TES is going in "fall" which could mean September or October.  I think it depends upon the man/company that is prividing the ships and equipment.

The most interresting thing about the bones that were found on Saturday is that they have already determined that they are hundreds of years old.  Some front page posters from Aruba are even saying bones wash up all the time.  Funny then that the article about the bones was BREAKING news on the 24ora site.  Anyway, not so sure I'd enjoy a vacation at the beach in Aruba if bones are washing up all over the place  Wink
I'm still sticking with "Sea Donkey"  Rolling Eyes

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2007, 11:29:05 PM »

I'm still sticking with "Sea Donkey"  Rolling Eyes

LOL!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2007, 11:30:54 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom

Kermit ... I believe that Natalee is wearing a necklace in this photo.  This could that friendship wishbone necklace that was being discussed earlier.

Janet

Can you pin point for me exactly where you see that necklace?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:42:04 PM by San » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: August 20, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »

Bridge in Jan 2006 after collapse

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.