May 29, 2024, 02:50:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214515 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 21, 2007, 11:16:37 AM »

One Aruba taxi company dominates the market on this Dutch island
Trained to Tote Tourists

Island visitors often use Aruba taxi services. Extremely reliable, Aruba's taxis are also less expensive than they are on some other islands. Fares are set by the government, and drivers should each carry a rate card. To find a taxi, your best bet is to call ahead, these aren't the hail-on-a-street-corner kind of ride.
Finding a Taxi

The most widespread Aruba taxi services come from Pos Abou z/n. Its office is in Oranjestad on Sasaki Road, behind the Eagle Bowling Palace. Travelers can reach Pos Abou z/n locally at 582-2116 or 582-1604. Information can be faxed to 583-6988.

Taxis are most often available at hotels and popular tourist spots, as well as at the port and airport for incoming visitors. If you're at a hotel or other tourist destination, you may never need to call a taxi, however, if you're planning an off-the-beaten-track excursion, you may want to arrange to have the same driver return at a set time. This will help you avoid the difficulty of finding or calling another driver. When you're out to dinner, the restaurant can call you a cab.

Traveler's Tip: If you're out on the street, recognizing a taxi may not be easy to the untrained eye. Look for "TX" marking the license plates of Aruba taxis, and you're sure to pick it up easily.

http://tinyurl.com/28nsl4

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »

I just checked the link I put at bottom of my post and it shows "not found on this server".  I found this article through googling Aruba taxi license plate etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »

I have a question, and I don't mean anything by it, just refreshing my memory...Do we have conformation from anyone other than Robin that the material was "fishnet"? I remember it was Robin that responded and told us that the family had been told it was fishnet. Am I right in it being Robin? And have we heard  from any other family member on this?

Fishnet my foot!!!!!  That was part of Natalee's blouse......I will never be convinced otherwise.  Something is "fishy" in Aruba....everything they say....ARE ALL FISH STORIES!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 21, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »

Here is an update.  The link I provided on previous post expired.
http://aruba-guide.info/getting.around/taxis/
Finding a Taxi

The most widespread Aruba taxi services come from Pos Abou z/n. Its office is in Oranjestad on Sasaki Road, behind the Eagle Bowling Palace. Travelers can reach Pos Abou z/n locally at 582-2116 or 582-1604. Information can be faxed to 583-6988.

Taxis are most often available at hotels and popular tourist spots, as well as at the port and airport for incoming visitors. If you're at a hotel or other tourist destination, you may never need to call a taxi, however, if you're planning an off-the-beaten-track excursion, you may want to arrange to have the same driver return at a set time. This will help you avoid the difficulty of finding or calling another driver. When you're out to dinner, the restaurant can call you a cab.

The article Reads the Same
Traveler's Tip: If you're out on the street, recognizing a taxi may not be easy to the untrained eye. Look for "TX" marking the license plates of Aruba taxis, and you're sure to pick it up easily.

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2007, 11:24:54 AM »

Welcome to out Happy Little Iland of Bridges and , Rapesm Murders and Disappearing teeange Americans!! Shocked

Auntiem - what you are saying above is exactly what I was hinting at in my post back in October. 

Klaas, is that good or bad??  I wasn't here in Oct.  I am a newborn baby monkey!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2007, 11:33:58 AM »

[/quote]

SURELY, there is at least ONE honest person with a conscience on the whole damn island!!!!! Someone with an axe to grind will come forward one day and spill the beans.
[/quote]

Yea, there is!!  His name is Jossey !!!! :
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 21, 2007, 11:34:43 AM »

Here is an update.  The link I provided on previous post expired.
http://aruba-guide.info/getting.around/taxis/
Finding a Taxi

The article Reads the Same

Yes, you are correct.  I suspect there are some people that simply put a Taxi sign on top of their vehicl or in the windshield though:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: August 21, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »

Welcome to out Happy Little Iland of Bridges and , Rapesm Murders and Disappearing teeange Americans!! Shocked

Auntiem - what you are saying above is exactly what I was hinting at in my post back in October. 

Klaas, is that good or bad??  I wasn't here in Oct.  I am a newborn baby monkey!

LOL - I'm sorry, I though you had read back through that entire discussion when I posted the Shango quote and the collapse of the Natural Bridge and how it was right around when Joran was released.

It was mentioned that the post was in October 06 by Lala's but it was actually my post.

Neither good nor bad  Laughing
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 21, 2007, 11:57:43 AM »

No, I never read Shango and Simian, here at all.  A tiny bit at BFN a very long time ago, but it was being led by the gaggirl, and it was too "dark" for me.  Looking at it on this thread, in relation to all the evidence found near there, and the Bridge collapsing so suddenly, when I looked up to the last few posts and saw that it was like two mos.(Shango said it in June and Bridge collapsed in Sept. it just dawned on me that he KNEW it was going to be done, soon, but not too soon...

I don't know, I just couldn't sleep last nite and knew once I started typing my eyes would close...but I read just that last page and had to jump in.....

Then when NJ2sons, commented about the bridges being such a BIG Tourist attraction, I thought , yea, but finding Natalee's body would be far worse for them, so  they surely would give up they ole bridge....

Then when I read your post to me this morning, I thought, huh, does Klaas think I copied something from her?? 

( I am a paranoid nut, ask Janet and The Frog, you'll get used to me ) ........ (I hope) Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: August 21, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »

auntiem,

I do understand the thoughts that the bridge may have been sacrificed to cover evidence in the NH case.  I just tend to think like Wreck & some of the others and take the Shango statements before & after into account.  I'm not saying anyone is wrong, because I cannot prove it.  I just can't wrap my mind around the plan, though I do respect the opinions of others about the mentality of those involved with the coverup. 

That's also why I asked about the F-16s.....if the lamb was under the bridge, would the planes have detected it?  I also asked about high & low tide (which may have been naive) thinking that if this occurs, how would it affect evidence of any type under that bridge during a 2 month period.  How would this evidence be secured, especially with tourists in and out of the area daily? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 21, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »

Same side of the island the bones were found, same side of the island a shallow grave was found by TES.  What about the fabric?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

I just have to give my worthless "two cents" in here now.....  I could never see anything in the Chicago tapes plastic bag....I know, I know, I'm sorry.....looked on You Tube a million times.....NOTHING....Blonde's picture even made it onto a tabloid, but this ole ant never could see anything......

Now, when I look at both these pictures and the one of Natalee, I can  definitely see it is the same piece of cloth......for sure IMO.....I can see the polka dots and the stripes, an unusual combination on a small top, the coloring too.........whoever sees a fish net, do not raise your hand, leave the room and go directly to an Ophthmalogist!!!
          Shocked                                     Shocked                                  Shocked        
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 21, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »

Joran had to have been at school at least part of the day on Monday.  He couldn't have said Natalee hit her head on a rock and drowned and we dropped her off at the HI in the same conversation.

Granny Toad and I did extensive research into this late summer, 2005.  I don't discuss it any more but Gran Toad might. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 21, 2007, 12:41:07 PM »

auntiem,

I do understand the thoughts that the bridge may have been sacrificed to cover evidence in the NH case.  I just tend to think like Wreck & some of the others and take the Shango statements before & after into account.  I'm not saying anyone is wrong, because I cannot prove it.  I just can't wrap my mind around the plan, though I do respect the opinions of others about the mentality of those involved with the coverup. 

That's also why I asked about the F-16s.....if the lamb was under the bridge, would the planes have detected it?  I also asked about high & low tide (which may have been naive) thinking that if this occurs, how would it affect evidence of any type under that bridge during a 2 month period.  How would this evidence be secured, especially with tourists in and out of the area daily? 

Hey NJ sister, as I was telling Klaas, I couldn't sleep, after taking Benedryl, I came to my PC and waited to see which would kick in first.  ( good thing school starts in two weeks, I'm out cold by 9pm)

Anyway, I never followed Shango, too much mumbo jumbo for me.  However, last nite when I looked at the one page I opened to and saw that he posted in June that the Bridge would crush the lamb, and another post saying two months later the Bridge fell, and the part of Natalee's blouse had been found near there, AND the Church where Beth had had such powerful, if not a cathartic experience, when walking from Cross to Cross  ( she said she believed it was a Catholic Church, I don't think she is Catholic and I was wondering if she was walking the Stations of the Cross unknowingly) Anyway, there just seemed to be too many coincidences surrounding this area. And it occured to me that Natalee could have been buried under that bridge, he knew about theses plans.

As far as Aruba caring about a Bridge for tourism or letting the story come out, should Natalee's body be found......I would count on them giving up their bridge.

I am so sorry if I came off in an offensive manner toward you, I truly didn't mean to.  You obviously know far more about the topography of Aruba and the tides in relation to the bridge.  I don't, therefore, the tides never occurred to me.

Please, if I have offended you, I apologize.  I never, ever want to hurt or offend nice people and you, along with so many other Monkeys have been so nice to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 21, 2007, 12:41:29 PM »

Joran had to have been at school at least part of the day on Monday.  He couldn't have said Natalee hit her head on a rock and drowned and we dropped her off at the HI in the same conversation.

Granny Toad and I did extensive research into this late summer, 2005.  I don't discuss it any more but Gran Toad might. 

Anna - I agree, I think Joran went to school on Monday but LATE.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: August 21, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »

Auntiem,

No offense taken here....just felt bad that I had to leave the conversation last night and wanted to clarify my posts a little better. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: August 21, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »

Anna - I agree, I think Joran went to school on Monday but LATE.

SO DO I! I've always thought that, Klaas, but didn't have anything concrete to hang it on, so just never expressed it. I think that Joran made a point to get to school before the day ended and maybe even took that d#*m test to support his innocence. BUT he did not ride the bus that morning, and Daddy's memory and statements are curiously "fuzzy" about Joran's routine that morning and whether he drove him, a friend drove him, rode the bus, etc.

The whole thing is implicating because in the face of confrontation by Beth, Jug, and police that night, you WOULD recount with detailed accuracy the events of the day and you WOULD remember.

The whole thing is fishy and it's criminal IMO that this aspect has not been absolutely nailed down. His first period teacher KNOWS whether he was in class, as well as others in that school.

I'm positive that Jug said that he or someone with him talked with the school master. Does anyone remember that or have that transcript?
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2007, 01:12:44 PM »

Auntiem,

No offense taken here....just felt bad that I had to leave the conversation last night and wanted to clarify my posts a little better. 

LOL  Did you see my typing and spelling?  The Benedryl won!!!!!!!

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 21, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »

Is it me, or is anybody else  {{{cold}}}????? Rolling Eyes
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 21, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »

I don't know if this is just rumor or not but I thought I read somewhere that he walked out in the woods for a while that day at school

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:05 PM »

If memory serves, Jug did speak with Joran's School principal/headmaster while he and Beth were on the island.

I don't have a transcript of the interview, but I remember the conversation. Where's Janet? She's so good to come up with them and I'm grateful to her!

Thank you CBB.

However ... I do not have a transcript pertaining to Jug's conversation with the headmaster.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=853

Benvinda de Souza - Aruban Attorney
LETTER TO KARIN JANSSEN
Aruba, June 23 2005

<snipped>

What comes next is the questions that the family want answers to:

<snipped>

12) It seems that Joran’s Headmaster said to Jug Twitty that Joran said that Natalee had drowned . Have these people been interrogated?

<snipped>

Translation Credit - Arubagirl

Robert Werner

http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.