May 29, 2024, 02:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214512 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2007, 06:53:32 PM »

Would being a total F*** ++++ have something to do with him NOT
being appointed to being a judge

[/quote]

Laughing
[/quote]

probably wouldn't affect his chances at all on aruba.  from what we've witnessed from the ones they have now.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2007, 06:59:01 PM »

I bring to you.......THE KALPOES  Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/339850

dammit, that is going to cause nightmares.  you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
dennisintn
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2007, 07:26:05 PM »

The lasted from Natalee's Freebirds posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.new#new
Hi Monkeys
Wow....VERY powerful!When all aspects of this case is put together so well....it just amazes me that it's been 27 long months and still no sign of justice for Natalee.

In further attempts to obstruct the truth of the crimes against Natalee Holloway, they threatened to jail Art Woods for not having a permit, created lies about TES disturbing turtle eggs, and statements from Dompig surfaced with unfounded ideas that Natalee died of an overdose.

Dompig then came to the Unites States to question the Mountain Brook teens with a questionnaire prepared by Janssen, and continued his attempts to slander Natalee and her family by undermining her credibility and her innocence with defamatory statements directed at Beth and Dave about insurance scam lies, and insinuating that funds they received to help them find their daughter were mishandled.

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Common sense dictates that her swiftness to arrest the Security Guards based on known lies made by the criminals in this case, not obtaining a search warrant for the property of the van der Sloots and surrounding area, not following procedures for testing of DNA which caused that evidence to be rejected by a judge - all supports the cover-up that the world has watched unfold.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, http://tinyurl.com/ysnnlm ,and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe that blood can miraculously morph into cleaning fluid and chocolate.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe that our FBI was allowed to search, but we know that they went home without ever playing more than an advisory role.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe Natalee bought drugs and over-dosed.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe they turned over all documents and files to the FBI.

Natalee's Freebird's are not fooled by Aruba's cover-up

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #823 on: August 23, 2007, 07:36:58 PM »

I bring to you.......THE KALPOES  Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/339850
Flapper Deepak!!!
LOLOLOL!!!!!

Karma Is Coming

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 23, 2007, 07:40:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Wow....VERY powerful!When all aspects of this case is put together so well....it just amazes me that it's been 27 long months and still no sign of justice for Natalee.

In further attempts to obstruct the truth of the crimes against Natalee Holloway, they threatened to jail Art Woods for not having a permit, created lies about TES disturbing turtle eggs, and statements from Dompig surfaced with unfounded ideas that Natalee died of an overdose.

Dompig then came to the Unites States to question the Mountain Brook teens with a questionnaire prepared by Janssen, and continued his attempts to slander Natalee and her family by undermining her credibility and her innocence with defamatory statements directed at Beth and Dave about insurance scam lies, and insinuating that funds they received to help them find their daughter were mishandled.

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Common sense dictates that her swiftness to arrest the Security Guards based on known lies made by the criminals in this case, not obtaining a search warrant for the property of the van der Sloots and surrounding area, not following procedures for testing of DNA which caused that evidence to be rejected by a judge - all supports the cover-up that the world has watched unfold.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, http://tinyurl.com/ysnnlm ,and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe that blood can miraculously morph into cleaning fluid and chocolate.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe that our FBI was allowed to search, but we know that they went home without ever playing more than an advisory role.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe Natalee bought drugs and over-dosed.

* Aruba's justice department wants us to believe they turned over all documents and files to the FBI.

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

I agree, Karma.  This is very powerful. 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

This is in RSS feed and hard to thumb through...but w/ a little patience there is a bit of interesting reading here. Some from people who searched in Aruba (locals, I think)
http://justagirlintheworld.com/aruba/feed/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2007, 08:17:15 PM »

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR from Aug. 2005
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/08/10/letters.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 23, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »

That was great...lmao. I really DID LOL!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #828 on: August 23, 2007, 09:43:30 PM »

This is in RSS feed and hard to thumb through...but w/ a little patience there is a bit of interesting reading here. Some from people who searched in Aruba (locals, I think)
http://justagirlintheworld.com/aruba/feed/
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR from Aug. 2005
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/08/10/letters.shtml

Thanks Nut...some good reading here in these 2 links.

Karma Is Coming

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 23, 2007, 10:10:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Natalee’s Freebirds

OK...Im confused as usual...  this is from June 29 2005 ?? Who posted what ...
But would love to have a transcript of this show... http://tinyurl.com/ysnnlm   

Just some things to consider in a LOT more detail..and someone needs to let Karin know her right profile may not be the best camera side...
Just something about her nostril size on that side IMO is ummm ahhh  Not appealing and ummm umm... oh neer mind

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys

OF, that is too funny about Karen Jansen' nostrils  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys

OF, that is too funny about Karen Jansen' nostrils  Laughing
Elaine
What can I say  ... for what ever reason that jumped out at me ... kinda like a scar, mole, birthmark etc...  Besides it may not always appear that way (camera angel, lightiging etc)

My point was there is a lot on info in http://tinyurl.com/ysnnlm  and just wish there was a transcript available

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 23, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »

KJ Video

That's a good one, thanks! Her last public comments on the case...

- Paulus not arrested for obstruction or no/body - no/case...but for something else...unstated.

- Her explanation for the 10 day delay obviously prepared...*I am glad you asked me that question*...LOL.

- Yet the 10 day explanation rings false, as always. Her chattycathy act silenced when asked if the delay allowed the suspects to dispose of evidence. Give me a freeze-frame on that blank stare, and non-answer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 23, 2007, 11:24:07 PM »

KJ Video

That's a good one, thanks! Her last public comments on the case...

- Paulus not arrested for obstruction or no/body - no/case...but for something else...unstated.

- Her explanation for the 10 day delay obviously prepared...*I am glad you asked me that question*...LOL.

- Yet the 10 day explanation rings false, as always. Her chattycathy act silenced when asked if the delay allowed the suspects to dispose of evidence. Give me a freeze-frame on that blank stare, and non-answer.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 23, 2007, 11:33:28 PM »

Posted at Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Medleyrelay, LuvSjalom, Incanada

Thanks for your crucial contributions at the right moment, at the right place. (note sarcasm here)

@Jon

My 'crap' thread can be deleted.

For me this case is solved and Joran told me how he created his lying truth to end up in the present situation as a prime suspect who has two very dangerous enemies who sealed their lips til today.
Sometimes I call them two cowards caused by their 'suspect' status.

Jonathan45 to Deepak: Miscall me if you are ready to talk about the dropp off at the VDSresidence at 1.40am, monday, May 30 2005

@Visitors

Thank you for reading and trying to understand my postings.

Joran's book is a confession

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 23, 2007, 11:43:44 PM »

This guy Jonathon45 is on a mission. Joran's *lying truth* is a catchy phrase.

Still laughing at his assertion that he is Medley's mirror.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 23, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »

This guy Jonathon45 is on a mission. Joran's *lying truth* is a catchy phrase.

Still laughing at his assertion that he is Medley's mirror.  Laughing

I am intrigued by his writing style for some reason  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 23, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »

1) The KLPD are returning to Aruba because they have...

a - nothing

b - something

answer key (1 - b)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 23, 2007, 11:56:55 PM »

Exactly Igsigs - there would be no reason at all for them to return to Aruba if they had nothing.  In fact, it would all ready be "wrapped up" if they had nothing.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 24, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »

Exactly Igsigs - there would be no reason at all for them to return to Aruba if they had nothing.  In fact, it would all ready be "wrapped up" if they had nothing.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.