June 22, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 215552 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2007, 09:57:20 PM »

Upon further thinking -- I just can't see any "bracelet" staying on a single bone. I think this "rumor" is unfounded.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:01 PM »

Klaas, look closer at the plastic blue bracelt, just below it.  Is that a thin bracelt?   Like maybe one of those thin braided ones young people wore.  A friendship bracelet, I think it was called.   And I remember from discussions we had from before, Natalee was wearing brown "Rainbow" brand sandals, iirc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »

Klaas, look closer at the plastic blue bracelt, just below it.  Is that a thin bracelt?   Like maybe one of those thin braided ones young people wore.  A friendship bracelet, I think it was called.   And I remember from discussions we had from before, Natalee was wearing brown "Rainbow" brand sandals, iirc.

Yes, that's what I said.  It looks like she's wearing one of those thin braided bracelets. No necklace or anklet though that I can see.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2007, 10:04:21 PM »

Karma - I don't think we know the dates of the wire taps.

******* - your recollection is correct

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2007, 10:06:41 PM »

Upon further thinking -- I just can't see any "bracelet" staying on a single bone. I think this "rumor" is unfounded.

you may be right it can just be roumer from a park worker or awe mainta staff,posters.  iwould also think a bone in the water would look yellow or brownish and discolored, but i think back on the arm that washed up in venezuela,that was slender and no i dont believe it was the plane wrecks that happened over land. just too too coincidental.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2007, 10:09:35 PM »

I thought the girlfriends all bought a wishbone necklace like

This is what I recall reading, yapperz1

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »

Good point, wreck...wanted to put 'idea' (lightbulb smiley) but couldn't find it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2007, 10:16:06 PM »

Good point, wreck...wanted to put 'idea' (lightbulb smiley) but couldn't find it.
Idea

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

around June 2nd? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/27/
At the fund-raiser Saturday afternoon, a group of six Mountain Brook teenage girls put on matching silver wishbone necklaces, a sign of their lasting friendship. “Natalee still has hers,” Mallie Tucker said at the concert raising money for the search for Holloway. “Natalee is my best friend and I’d do anything to bring her home.” “We just get together and pray,” said Frances Ellen Byrd, also wearing her wishbone necklace. “We can’t wait for her to get home.”

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

I wonder if they really did any of this or just pretended to do so.  Of course, they could just rent cell phones and use the internet cafe, etc. 

Whatever the plan was, it didn't work out very well.  Or maybe it worked perfectly as planned all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »

I thought the girlfriends all bought a wishbone necklace like

This is what I recall reading, yapperz1

WISHBONE NECKLACES

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050627/benefit.shtml

The Decatur Daily News
June 27, 2005

At the fund-raiser, a group of six Mountain Brook teenage girls put on matching silver wishbone necklaces, a sign of their lasting friendship.

"Natalee still has hers," Mallie Tucker said at the concert raising money for the search for Holloway. "Natalee is my best friend and I'd do anything to bring her home."

"We just get together and pray," said Frances Ellen Byrd, also wearing her wishbone necklace. "We can't wait for her to get home."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2007, 11:47:41 PM »

She's wearing a bracelet.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »

No jewelry is evident in this shot. Her right wrist isn't visable which is the one donning the bracelet in the pic with Ruth. (I think that's Ruth, right?)
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2007, 12:41:08 AM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1840/1/

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across

inbraak means burglary

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2007, 04:41:24 AM »

have to study if wesonan descubri is being human or not
(Awemainta Newspaper)

Shot at 2007-08-20
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:53:24 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2007, 05:00:01 AM »

Shot with NIKON D200 at 2007-08-20
Segun sr. Luidens:
E WESONAN LASTRA PA LAMA BRUTO TA HUMANO Y HISTORICO
ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Matutino DIARIO a entrevista señor Jossy Luidens, persona encarga cu e maneho di Natural Bridge, relaciona cu un hayazgo constata pa un pareha, den fin di siman. Luidens a splica cu Diasabra mainta tabata tin un pareha ta cana riba e brug pa wak lama bruto, cu a bin constata cu tabata tin restonan di cadaver cu tabata sali for di e brug, y nan a duna aviso.

E ora ey a bin constata cu tabata tin tres hende dera bao di e grafnan, y door cu lama ta bruto el a pasa riba e brug y a coba e grafnan. Asina aki, sr. Luidens a dicidi di yama prensa y television pa bin wak kico a sosode, pasobra esaki ta parti di Aruba su historia cu ta bay perdi.

El a splica cu e grafnan ta data di hopi aña atras cu a bin un barco di tres mast, cu door di lama bruto a naufraga, y tres hende a muri, y cu tin indicacion cu e tripulantenan lo a dera nan den e lugar aki.

Esaki ta un historia cu e bieunan cu tabata biba den e area aki tabata conta hopi aña atras. Esaki ta algo cu a keda den sr. Luidens su memoria pasobra e mes kier a constata e historia y a bay coba y a wak cu enberdad tin restonan di hende eynan, y a bolbe tapa nan, y e ta haya cu esaki ta parti di Aruba su historia cu ta bay perdi, y cu mester tin proteccion pa e restonan humano aki.

Sr. Luidens a menciona cu hopi mucha di school ta acerca su persona pa puntre riba e historia di Natural Bridge, anto tin cu a gana hopi bon punto debi na e parti aki di e hendenan cu tabata dera eybao, cu pa hopi hende na Aruba ta un primicia ora nan haya sa, pasobra esaki no ta un historia cu tur hende tabata sa.

Pa loke ta trata e turistanan cu ta bin bishita e brug natural, sr. Luidens a menciona cu hopi turista ta gusta wak di cerca lama bruto, kiermen ora e tempo ta manera aworaki, pasobra na Merca nan no por mira algo asina.

PETICION PA MINISTER:

Pa loke ta trata e parti di beach cu a keda habri despues cu e brug grandi a cay, señor Luidens a menciona cu un peticion a worde haci cerca Minister di Infrastructura, pa wak si e por yuda pa coba un buraco di manera cu e awa por circula bay dilanti y cu por coba un tiki mas profundo y traha un pool natural, ya cu eynan a keda un beach bunita, cu si hacie mas profundo e hendenan por baña, pero gobierno no kier coopera cu esey. El a bisa cu apesar cu e brug grandi a cay, e turistanan ta sigui bishita e lugar y e ta keda tog un atraccion.

Papi online Translation
oranjestad (aan) – matutino daily paper owing to interview sir jossy luidens, person encarga cu the maneho of natural bridge, relaciona cu one hayazgo constata for one pareha, in end of week. luidens owing to splica cu saturday morning was have one pareha is march on the bridge for look at lama bruto, cu owing to come constata cu was have restonan of cadaver cu was leave for of the bridge, y they owing to give ad. the hour ey owing to come constata cu was have three person bury bao of the grafnan, y door cu lama is bruto past owing to happen on the bridge y owing to coba the grafnan. so here, sr. luidens owing to dicidi of calling prensa y television for come look at kico owing to sosode, because this is part of aruba his history cu is bay perdi. past owing to splica cu the grafnan is data of much year behind cu owing to come one barco of three mast, cu door of lama bruto owing to naufraga, y three person owing to die, y cu have indicacion cu the tripulantenan will owing to bury they in the lugar here. this is one history cu the bieunan cu was live in the area here was count ; much year behind. this is algo cu owing to stay in sr. luidens his memory because the self wanted owing to constata the history y owing to bay coba y owing to look at cu enberdad have restonan of person eynan, y owing to go back tapa they, y the is achieve cu this is part of aruba his history cu is bay perdi, y cu have to have proteccion for her restonan human here. sr. luidens owing to menciona cu much child of school is acerca his person for puntre on the history of natural bridge, then have cu owing to earn much good sharp debi at the part here of the hendenan cu was bury eybao, cu for much person at aruba is one primicia hour they achieve know, because this do not one history cu everybody was know. for thing is deal the turistanan cu is come visit the bridge natural, sr. luidens owing to menciona cu much tourist likes look at of close lama bruto, kiermen hour the time is as aworaki, because at merca they not can see algo so. peticion for minister: for thing is deal the part of beach cu owing to stay open after cu the bridge big owing to cay, sir luidens owing to menciona cu one peticion owing to worde haci close minister of infrastructura, for look at if the can help for coba one buraco of as cu the water can circula bay fast y cu can coba one bit more deep y work one pool natural, already cu eynan owing to stay one beach beautiful, cu if hacie more deep the hendenan can bath, but gobierno does not coopera cu esey. past owing to tell cu despite cu the bridge big owing to cay, the turistanan is follow visit the lugar y the is stay tog one atraccion. come across
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:02:45 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2007, 07:06:18 AM »

Obviously a suicide......   Cool
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2007, 07:57:00 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1863/8/
Looks like Officer Suete was called away from his http://www.passionmatches.com/adult-personals-10683624.html
in the middle of the night...he didn't even button his shirt all the way up  Rolling Eyes Sure looks like him in the top pix. I found the above link @ http://nhcasenotes.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=general
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:52:47 AM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2007, 08:44:39 AM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1840/1/

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across

inbraak means burglary

I think it is saying that it might be the bone of a Venezuelan who had robbed a jewelry store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.