June 15, 2024, 08:08:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 215216 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 21, 2007, 01:00:02 AM »

I'm too lazy to go back and re-quote  the poster (my apologies)-- but I think you need to take Shango's quote in context of his previous quotes that night.  That is not to say that this new bone, her top, etc. are unrelated to the Natural Bridge "area." I think the "Shango Speak" was unrelated to the Natural Bridge. Also, I kind of had the feeling Joran was "The Lamb" (as in sacrifical lamb.)  (He was involved -- but not "Mr. Big")

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: August 21, 2007, 01:00:46 AM »

I have a question, and I don't mean anything by it, just refreshing my memory...Do we have conformation from anyone other than Robin that the material was "fishnet"? I remember it was Robin that responded and told us that the family had been told it was fishnet. Am I right in it being Robin? And have we heard  from any other family member on this?

I'm not sure it was Robin but I know it wasn't Beth. If anyone in the family was told it was fishnet it was BS.  We always knew it wasn't fishnet and now we know how the family was being lied to. 

In my recollection it was either Robin or Linda Allison that said they were told the fabric was actually fishnet.

To quote Robots.........LOAD ALERT!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 21, 2007, 01:03:01 AM »

Welcome to out Happy Little Iland of Bridges and , Rapesm Murders and Disappearing teeange Americans!! Shocked

Auntiem - what you are saying above is exactly what I was hinting at in my post back in October. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 21, 2007, 01:05:38 AM »

I believe that the two younger boys were with Anita.  I also believe Anita was smart enough never to leave those two boys home alone with that Psycho.
I agree with your reasoning -- but I just can't see them being able to keep this "lie" afloat. They would have to have cooperation from the entire school and all of the other parents for all this time. Too many people in the loop for the truth not to come out. No matter how much the island would try to protect one of their own -- the effects of the boycott would HAVE to cause those affected to unharness their wrath on the VDS's. --JMO

They have kept many lies afloat. Beth tried to talk to Jorans teacher and she never returned her messages. Has she ever been questioned? Then we Have Robert Werner saying that Joran told a story of Natalee drowning after hitting her head. Did he mention that in his statement?? We also dont know for sure if Joran was even at school on May 30th. We have a kid that said Joran had a big bruise on his face after NH dissapeared. Where is his statement? We heard from Dave saying that the Bus Driver picked up Joran in Savaneta one day that week to go to school. I'M sure Anita VDS and Paul's friends had a good talk with everyone at Joran's school. I also think people in Aruba despise the Van Der Sloots but they are scared to speak up because of the consequences.

I agree *******.

Was the Head Master ever questioned?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 21, 2007, 01:10:58 AM »

I agree *******.

He was questioned..I have a funny feeling what he told the MB crew will not be in his PV. For all we know they did tell the truth and it was all erased. Did the judge see all of these things or were they not in the files?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:15:33 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: August 21, 2007, 01:12:30 AM »

I believe that the two younger boys were with Anita.  I also believe Anita was smart enough never to leave those two boys home alone with that Psycho.
I agree with your reasoning -- but I just can't see them being able to keep this "lie" afloat. They would have to have cooperation from the entire school and all of the other parents for all this time. Too many people in the loop for the truth not to come out. No matter how much the island would try to protect one of their own -- the effects of the boycott would HAVE to cause those affected to unharness their wrath on the VDS's. --JMO

They have kept many lies afloat. Beth tried to talk to Jorans teacher and she never returned her messages. Has she ever been questioned? Then we Have Robert Werner saying that Joran told a story of Natalee drowning after hitting her head. Did he mention that in his statement?? We also dont know for sure if Joran was even at school on May 30th. We have a kid that said Joran had a big bruise on his face after NH dissapeared. Where is his statement? We heard from Dave saying that the Bus Driver picked up Joran in Savaneta one day that week to go to school. I'M sure Anita VDS and Paul's friends had a good talk with everyone at Joran's school. I also think people in Aruba despise the Van Der Sloots but they are scared to speak up because of the consequences.

I agree *******.

SURELY, there is at least ONE honest person with a conscience on the whole damn island!!!!! Someone with an axe to grind will come forward one day and spill the beans.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: August 21, 2007, 01:29:17 AM »

From Amigoe - rough translations in red

www.amigoe.com

Ruwe zee verwoest schildpadnesten
20 Aug, 2007, 17:49 (GMT -04:00)

Aruba heeft nauwelijks iets gemerkt van orkaan Dean. Het bleef vrijwel droog en ook de wind hield zich redelijk rustig. De zee daarentegen was ruwer dan normaal en dat zorgde voor spectaculaire golven zoals hier aan de noordkust.

Aruba hardly something has seen of hurricane Dean. It remained nearly and also wind kept dry himself rather quietly. The sea on the other hand was normally harsher than and that ensured spectacular golves like here to the North coast.

De zee rond Aruba was ruwer dan normaal door orkaan Dean en bracht flinke schade toe aan verschillende nesten van schilpadden.

The sea around Aruba was harsher than normally by hurricane Dean and dealt considerable damage to several nests of schilpadden

ORANJESTAD — De ruwe zee rond Aruba, ten gevolge van orkaan Dean, heeft het afgelopen weekeinde schade toegebracht aan een aantal nesten van zeeschildpadden. Dat meldt Turtugaruba, de stichting die zich inzet voor de bescherming van deze dieren.

Vooral zaterdag spoelden enorme golven aan en kwam het water diep landinwaarts. Het grote Driekielnest (Leatherback Sea Turtle) voor Costa Linda werd overspoeld door een grote vloedgolf en deze bracht flinke schade toe. Volgens Turtugaruba was de broedtijd van zestig dagen net verstreken en zouden de jonge schilpadjes dus uit hun nest moeten komen om naar zee te gaan. Of er nog levende schildpadjes uit het nest zullen komen is volgens de stichting twijfelachtig. “Nog afgezien van de dikke laag zand die bovenop het nest is geworpen door de zee, zijn de eieren waarschijnlijk te nat geworden en hebben daardoor geen zuurstof meer gekregen”, meldt Turtugaruba. Zeeschildpadden hebben longen en moeten dus adem kunnen halen. Ook voor de ontwikkeling van de eieren is zuurstof nodig.

Ook een nest van de Loggerhead Sea Turtle (Cawama) voorbij het Marriott hotel op Malmok heeft het afgelopen weekend zwaar te verduren gehad. Bij Dos Playa, waar dit jaar veel Driekielnesten werden gelegd, lagen zondagmorgen schildpad eieren tussen aangespoeld zeewier, drijfhout en plastic. De zee heeft ook daar veel zand verplaatst en een aantal nesten weggespoeld.

Het seizoen van de Leatherback Sea Turtle is bijna voorbij, maar onlangs is het legseizoen van de Green Turtle (Turtuga Blanco) en de Hawksbill Turtle (Caret) begonnen. Op meerdere plaatsen langs de kust zijn al nesten gelegd. Deze nesten worden niet afgezet door Turtugaruba. Als er niet overheen gereden wordt, liggen de nesten meestal veilig in de natuur, zonder de nadelige effecten van kunstlicht, zoals bijvoorbeeld aan Eagle Beach

ORANJESTAD - the harsh sea around Aruba, as a result of hurricane Dean, has dealt last week end damage to a number of nests of turtles. That communicates Turtugaruba, the foundation which uses himself for the protection of these animals. Especially Saturday washed ashore enormous golves and came water deeply country-inward. The large three keel nest (Leatherback Sea Turtle) for Costa Linda was submerged by a large vloedgolf and these dealt considerable damage. According to Turtugaruba the incubation of sixty days had expired exactly and young schilpadjes therefore from their nest must come to sea go. Or there still live schildpadjes from the nest will be come according to the foundation doubtful. "still apart from the dikke low sand which has been thrown on top of the nest by the sea, the eggs probably too nat has become and has as a result no more oxygen has been got", Turtugaruba communicate. Turtles have had lungs and therefore breathe are able obtain. Also for development of the eggs oxygen is necessary. Also a nest of the Loggerhead Sea Turtle (Cawama) beyond the Marriott hotel on Malmok has had heavily the previous weekend to endure. At dos Playa, where this year many three keel nests were laid, layers zondagmorgen tortoise eggs between washed ashore whose, drijfhout and plastic. The sea has moved much sand also there and a number of nests washed away. The season of the Leatherback Sea Turtle almost the legseizoen of the green Turtle (Turtuga blanco) and the Hawksbill Turtle (Caret) are have started beyond, but recently. At several places the coast nests have been already laid. These nests are not turned off Turtugaruba. If there is not across driven, the nests lie generally safe in nature, without the disadvantageous impact of kunstlicht, like for example to Eagle Beach
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 21, 2007, 01:33:23 AM »

I have a question, and I don't mean anything by it, just refreshing my memory...Do we have conformation from anyone other than Robin that the material was "fishnet"? I remember it was Robin that responded and told us that the family had been told it was fishnet. Am I right in it being Robin? And have we heard  from any other family member on this?

I'm not sure it was Robin but I know it wasn't Beth. If anyone in the family was told it was fishnet it was BS.  We always knew it wasn't fishnet and now we know how the family was being lied to. 

In my recollection it was either Robin or Linda Allison that said they were told the fabric was actually fishnet.

To quote Robots.........LOAD ALERT!

Thanks Klaas
Now that you mention it it could have been Linda, but I thought it was Robin.
I agree though, BS. As always.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: August 21, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »

I just noticed that Robert Werner is no longer Headmaster of ISA. Is he another American that turned his back on Natalee? Looks like one of his last days was congratulating Valentijn Van Der Sloot. Are you headed back to the U.S. now Mr.Werner? Why dont you do your country proud and tell the FBI what you know.
Wayaca 238A
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Tel: 583-5040
Fax: 583-6020
Email: info@isaruba.com
Headmaster: Paul Sibley
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:51:43 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 21, 2007, 01:52:22 AM »

http://portuguese.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=620

dezembro 02, 2005 - 10:32
ISA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Campus

In presence of the Governor of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol; Prime Minister Nelson Oduber; Minister of Edu-cation, Drs. Marisol Lopez-Tromp, parents, teachers and students of the International School of Aruba (ISA) celebrated the official opening of their new campus located at Wayaca.

The celebration started at 1:30 pm with a flag procession and singing of the national anthem of Aruba by the students of the school, followed by a wonderful show of dance, poetry recital, singing and rapping, prepared and choreographed by the students and teachers from grade 1 to 12.

Eloquent speeches were given by headmaster, Mr. Robert Werner; International Schools Services President, mr. Dan Scinto; Minister of Education Drs. Marisol Lopez-Tromp and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

All agreed on one thing: The beautiful new campus is the product of a joined effort between the government of Aruba, the contractors, parents, board of directors, U.S. State Department, teachers, staff and the Wayaca Residence neighbors.

At the end of the ceremony Mr. Robert Werner and Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp unveiled a beautiful painting depicting a student on a bench outside at the new building, painted on canvas by Lois Schlowsky.

After the grand finale with the song "celebration" which made all present tap their feet, the governor, prime minister and minister of education were given a tour of the premises by ISA students followed by a reception.

He was still there December 2005 - let's see if we can find out when he left.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 21, 2007, 01:55:51 AM »

Klaas,Robert Werner Headmaster of ISA just left the school within the last month or so. His name was on the website last time I checked in June. That picture of him and Val is from June 2007
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:57:24 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: August 21, 2007, 01:56:20 AM »

http://www.state.gov/m/a/os/56540.htm

Aruba (Dutch Caribbean): International School of Aruba

Washington, DC

Mr. Robert Werner, Director
international School of Aruba
Wayaca Residence 238-A
Aruba (Dutch Caribbean)
Tel: 297-583-5040
Fax: 297-583-6020
E-mail: info@isaruba.com
intschool@setarnet.aw
rwerner@isaruba.com
Web: www.isaruba.com

Released on December 6, 2006

He was still Headmaster December 2006

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 21, 2007, 01:59:57 AM »

http://lists.aaie.org/pipermail/headnet/2006-August/000274.html

[Headnet] Aruba/Werners
Robert Werner rwernerwis at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 09:45:52 CDT 2006

Previous message: [Headnet] Amsterdam: Roll Call
Next message: [Headnet] signing in from the Colegio Internacional de Carabobo -- Valencia, Venezuela
Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from Aruba,

It is hard to believe Kris and I are starting our 36th
year working in the educational field.  We have loved
every place we have been and have learned so much
together with our colleagues, students, parents, and
host communities.  Experience definitely is a great
teacher, no matter in what form it presents itself,
whether it be a plane crash, coup, or the success of
seeing students strive to become people who will truly
make a positive impact in our world.
Being on our little island it is interesting to
observe how current events impact everyone around the
world, whether it be Chavez, Castro, a missing girl,
or just poor maintenance of an oil pipeline in the
wilds of Alaska.
We now have a beautiful new campus with a healthy
influx of increased enrollment and we are looking
forward to a great year with also a wonderful staff.
Best wishes to all of you and hopefully all of the
challenges we all face will be met with positive
attitudes by all those around us.  Remember everyone
in Aruba loves to provide visitors with a great R & R
experience as the sun always shines, it never snows,
and the Caribbean waters are always a beautiful warm
temperature.
Have a great year everyone!  Bob & Kris

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 21, 2007, 02:06:11 AM »

Klaas,Robert Werner Headmaster of ISA just left the school within the last month or so. His name was on the website last time I checked in June. That picture of him and Val is from June 2007

The website is updated now:

http://www.isaruba.com/

Wayaca 238A
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Tel: 583-5040
Fax: 583-6020
Email: info@isaruba.com
Headmaster: Paul Sibley
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 21, 2007, 02:08:50 AM »

Ok - off to play a couple games!  Laughing

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2007, 02:13:43 AM »

Either one of these pictures taken in june 2005? My guess would be the top picture where Joran is in white. If it is early june it's a shame the picture isnt better quality to see if he has a bruise on his face like a classmate claimed. Are those Joran's Missing Shoes and is that Deepak in the crowd in picture no 3? Or is that after Natalee dissapeared??

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:44:26 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 21, 2007, 02:15:53 AM »

Either one of these pictures taken in june 2005? my guess would be the top picture where Joran is in white.

I believe they are both from around June 2005
crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: August 21, 2007, 02:56:41 AM »

Linda Allison e-mailed me concerning the "fishnet"/Nat's shirt piece of material. She said that they ( Dave's side of the family ) had asked ALE about the fabric, and they were told it was fishnet. She went on to say that there was fishnet that color all over the island and commented that indeed it does look like Nat's shirt. She closed by stating that "They don't tell us anything".

I had sent the pics to the family at the website Dave set up, and had secured promises from Tito to give the pics to Beth and Jug. He said he did, but I can't confirm it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #538 on: August 21, 2007, 03:01:52 AM »

If memory serves, Jug did speak with Joran's School principal/headmaster while he and Beth were on the island.

I don't have a transcript of the interview, but I remember the conversation. Where's Janet? She's so good to come up with them and I'm grateful to her!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2007, 03:14:50 AM »

She's wearing a bracelet.

I believe that this pic was taken after the beach pic, and before C&C's. I agree, even though I had not seen it before, that she is wearing earrings. There is something obviously on her wrist. Could be a hair tie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.