April 18, 2024, 07:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween Avatars  (Read 24533 times)
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »

Hi, Monkeys! Boy has it been a busy few weeks for Dugga! Smile

I'm all dressed for halloween in my spooky "Frank the Bunny" avatar.

I thought I'd peek in and say hello since it's been awhile since I've seen many of you.

I have commandeered my kids little red wagon to help tote my huge trick-or-treating haul. And I've made sure that Mom Dugga has sewn up all the holes in my oversized pillowcase because I don't want any candy spillage.

I'm all set!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2007, 05:35:17 PM »

NM, I just laugh when I see your avatar! That witch "smacking" you down is priceless!  Laughing
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2007, 09:53:02 PM »

ATTENTION PLEASE?   I VERY much appreciate the posts acknowledging that avatars have been found, and that you liked them. Sometimes I read them more than once, just to feel good!  Laughing Most of you know that these avi threads can get really long; check out the 4th of July one! After you've changed into your Halloween avi, and your thank you post has been here a while for me to enjoy (You guys are most welcome!), I may remove them along with my response back to you so that other folks can find their avatars easier. Some folks have had difficulty locating themselves. Please know that all posts are read and important;  I'm only trying to make this less confusing, particularly for all our new posters. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!  Wink

LEAVE A REQUEST IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY HERE AND KLAAS OR I WILL FIX YOU UP! CHECK THE LIST OF AVATARS TO PICK IT UP! THEY'RE ALPHABETICAL AFTER THE "SCROLL"!     Very Happy

I don't know how you do those pretty holiday avatars, but is there anything you could do with mine for the Halloween holiday?  If you can't that's ok. I still love looking at all the pretty sparkly avatars.

Have a Sunshine Day!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »

Sure, Sarah! I'll get right on it! If it's not here when you check, check back and I'll add it to the first page list as well as here.  Wink Very Happy
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2007, 10:07:39 PM »

Thank you CBB.  I will check later.  I wasn't sure if you could do anything because mine doesn't move.

Have a Sunshine Day!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2007, 10:33:29 PM »

Would this be alright, SarahD?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/sdh.gif
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »

Wow, that is beautiful.  Thank you so much, CBB.  Let me see if I can make it work in my avatar.  Smile

Have a Sunshine Day!
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »

It worked!  Thank you again. I love it.

Have a Sunshine Day!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2007, 10:40:21 PM »

You're most welcome, SarahD! Since I haven't made one for you before, it may take a bit to figure out what kind of things you like, but, hon, they don't make an avatar that Klaas or I won't decorate!  Laughing Glad you like it!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »

Wow CBB - that one you just did for SarahD is very cool!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »

CBB - awesome avatar that you made for SarahD!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2007, 07:52:19 AM »

Wow CBB - that one you just did for SarahD is very cool!

She did an amazing job!  You both do amazing work. I'm in awe of your abilities to make such beautiful and decorative avatars.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.