March 29, 2024, 05:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 270726 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2007, 11:36:54 PM »

I thought we could talk Shango in here.  No one ever goes into the other thread.  I am getting so tired of hopping back and forth and trying to get it in the right place. I ask a question in the Shango thread and no one answers me for hours...what good is that?  I am discouraged now, I give up. Hugs to Nemo. o
Lala's please don't leave, and Anna too, in case you're thinkin' about it ~ it sure doesn't bother me if y'all tango in here ~ I enjoy reading it . . .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »

I thought we could talk Shango in here.  No one ever goes into the other thread.  I am getting so tired of hopping back and forth and trying to get it in the right place. I ask a question in the Shango thread and no one answers me for hours...what good is that?  I am discouraged now, I give up. Hugs to Nemo. o

Yes, no problem Lala's - talk away!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2007, 11:38:35 PM »

Yes, no problem Lala's - talk away!
Thanks, Klaas  Very Happy Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »

I don't tango but will talk about the suspects, etc.  I think Paulus and the three boys were in Aruba the whole time.  Only Anita went to The Netherlands.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2007, 11:39:29 PM »

Klaas,

Do you know if there has been the press conference on the miners?

Anna - yes but not alot new to report.  They still haven't heard any noise or signals to make them believe the 6 are alive.  They are going to review the video they just took and may report on that later.  They are going to drill a 5th hole.  Still calling it a rescue mission.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »

Klaas,

Do you know if there has been the press conference on the miners?

Anna - yes but not alot new to report.  They still haven't heard any noise or signals to make them believe the 6 are alive.  They are going to review the video they just took and may report on that later.  They are going to drill a 5th hole.  Still calling it a rescue mission.

I do hope it is still a resuce mission but it doesn't seem possible, sad to say

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2007, 11:41:07 PM »

That's really what I was wanting to know--was it rescue or was it changed to recovery for the miners, thanks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »

Lala's it is frustrating.  Wish there was some way we could send out an alert and all interested monkeys could swing over to wherever is appropriate.

Seems it is just easier for them to fall into the chat room.  That can be interesting in there but is not as satisfying as discussing out here like we did before.

I just feel redundant

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2007, 11:42:01 PM »

I don't want to have write myself up for being in the wrong thread.   Laughing

What is want to hash out is Colombo keeps indicating that the 5th suspect is Paulus and he is also the boyfriend.  I find nothing else to base that on other than Simian. I have seen us take things that Shango says and Simian too and find corresponding info from other sources to back it up with in reason, but I have not been able to do that with Colombo's theory. 

Tylergal has an interesting idea in the Shango thread...but I bet there isn't anyone except Klaas that has read it in there...see what I mean?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2007, 11:42:41 PM »

Lala's it is frustrating.  Wish there was some way we could send out an alert and all interested monkeys could swing over to wherever is appropriate.

Seems it is just easier for them to fall into the chat room.  That can be interesting in there but is not as satisfying as discussing out here like we did before.

I just feel redundant

there are so many monkeys over there too ... just seems like no one will answer...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2007, 11:43:17 PM »

I don't tango but will talk about the suspects, etc.  I think Paulus and the three boys were in Aruba the whole time.  Only Anita went to The Netherlands.

JMO
Anna ~ I guess I don't even know who tangoes ~ 
I wish we knew where Widget got his info about the 2 younger boys being with Anita.  I know he says he got it from an airline...but how?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2007, 11:43:34 PM »

Lala's,
I think the boyfriend from earlier in the week was a theoretical person, a hypothesis, someone they think MIGHT have existed to try to make a theory of ALE fit.

I don't think there was any such person, just a sort of straw person they use to support a theory they have.

There COULD have been a bf earlier in the week who was jealous, etc. sort of their way of explaining a theory they seem to like at the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2007, 11:44:21 PM »

What is want to hash out is Colombo keeps indicating that the 5th suspect is Paulus and he is also the boyfriend.  I find nothing else to base that on other than Simian. I have seen us take things that Shango says and Simian too and find corresponding info from other sources to back it up with in reason, but I have not been able to do that with Colombo's theory. 

Tylergal has an interesting idea in the Shango thread...but I bet there isn't anyone except Klaas that has read it in there...see what I mean?

Hi there.  I read Tylergal's idea in the Shango thread earlier today.  I didn't comment on it, however.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2007, 11:44:38 PM »

That's really what I was wanting to know--was it rescue or was it changed to recovery for the miners, thanks!

What I fear is that when the mine collapsed in the beginning it just closed the entire area where those 6 were off and covered them in earth.  They may never ever find anything. And if they did, I doubt there are any left alive by now.  The oxygen levels are way too low.  How would they get to them anyway?  There is so much instability down there now. It's a very sad situation.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2007, 11:46:22 PM »

Hi there.  I read Tylergal's idea in the Shango thread earlier today.  I didn't comment on it, however.

You can see the number of replies.  Also notice the number of views.  But I know what you mean Lala's.  It seems to be a lonely place...
[/b]

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »

Lala's,
I think the boyfriend from earlier in the week was a theoretical person, a hypothesis, someone they think MIGHT have existed to try to make a theory of ALE fit.

I don't think there was any such person, just a sort of straw person they use to support a theory they have.

There COULD have been a bf earlier in the week who was jealous, etc. sort of their way of explaining a theory they seem to like at the time.

See.  I could go with your theory as plausible.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2007, 11:47:12 PM »

Same here, Muffy.  When I read it there was no one logged in to that site so what was the point?  No one to disagree with me  Laughing Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2007, 11:47:48 PM »

Well dandy.  I messed up the quotes while quoting myself.     Hope you get what I meant.  I do go over there and read.  I check it when I see a new post.  But it's probably not as much traffic as it deserves.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2007, 11:47:58 PM »

I know some think that Shango was the diversion to all this, but after much reading and  contemplation I am thinking the diversion was Simian instead. I know that is a surprise to many.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2007, 11:49:05 PM »

Well dandy.  I messed up the quotes while quoting myself.     Hope you get what I meant.  I do go over there and read.  I check it when I see a new post.  But it's probably not as much traffic as it deserves.

Look how much we have talked in just the past few minutes in here as compared to over there.  I rest my case! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.