March 28, 2024, 03:41:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 270706 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2007, 07:35:58 PM »

Good idea, *******.  I think BFN has a listing of contradictory statements made by Joran, don't they?  That one would be a huge thread for sure.

Not sure..But that would be a huge discussion..I would also like to see all the ridiculous quotes from like Dompig,Janssen and Croes maybee on all one thread. Croes and Janssen rarely talked but Dompig contradicted himself weekly. As well as specifics of what PVDS did for the Aruban Govt and exactly who he worked with and what he did in the public ministry. He was not a simple clerk. He set up contracts and probably worked directly with Rudy Croes and the Justice Dept.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

Woops!! Sorry tried to move musings off topic stuff here from the NH thread Sad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2007, 07:47:03 PM »

Heat wave claims 44 lives in Southeast, Midwest - CNN.com

The local health department said the city's heat index -- a measure that factors in humidity to describe how hot it feels -- has broken 100 every day since June 27.

Health officials in Alabama said Friday that eight people there had died of heat-related causes this week and last week.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/19/heat.wave.ap/?iref=mpstoryview

Not feeling too good myself, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »

Going to lock this thread for a minute to fix things.  Hold onto your seats!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2007, 07:54:50 PM »

******* - it's ok, you just moved the entire thread, I've moved it back.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2007, 07:56:20 PM »

******* - it's ok, you just moved the entire thread, I've moved it back.

ahhh thanks!! I tried to move a post not a entire thread Sad Ill practice that before I attempt to do it again Smile

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »

ok trying this one more time...

I didn't mean to slam the door from chat.... neither did red... neither one fo us can post....

so ... let me just finish here...

Shango can be discussed in the natalee thread

and this thread is for shooting the breeze... about whatever you want to talk about... just like you do in chat, basically. 

there was no one poster that decided this would happen... a family member asked to have a discussion thread that was all and only natalee....

I am going to watch Joel Osteen now.. I missed him this morning.... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2007, 08:03:50 PM »

ok trying this one more time...

I didn't mean to slam the door from chat.... neither did red... neither one fo us can post....

so ... let me just finish here...

Shango can be discussed in the natalee thread

and this thread is for shooting the breeze... about whatever you want to talk about... just like you do in chat, basically. 

there was no one poster that decided this would happen... a family member asked to have a discussion thread that was all and only natalee....

I am going to watch Joel Osteen now.. I missed him this morning.... LOL...

I wonder why some people have problems in the chat room?  Got to be a common denominator.  It's jerky at times for me but it always works.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »

So if shango can be & is discussed in the NH thread does that mean no one will send an email telling us to drop shango? (I do not mean Red, Dugga or the mods)

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2007, 08:09:08 PM »

I wonder why some people have problems in the chat room?  Got to be a common denominator.  It's jerky at times for me but it always works.

It works great on my newer PC but very laggy on my older mac maxed out with Ram. Must have something to do with the MGHZ or Bus Speed. Seems to get even more laggy as more people are in chat. When i type a pm in there it wont go through unless I hit the enter button a bunch of times.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2007, 08:11:14 PM »

i gotta ckean my cookies... but chat never works for me

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2007, 08:16:09 PM »

So if shango can be & is discussed in the NH thread does that mean no one will send an email telling us to drop shango? (I do not mean Red, Dugga or the mods)

Yapperz - you know we have no control of what emails people send.  This is Red's forum and whatever he decides I/we should all go along with.  If he says it's OK then it's OK.

Don't forget, this site isn't just about Natalee Holloway it's about many other missing persons cases.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2007, 08:19:10 PM »

Yes, SM is about many missing and exploited people.  We have two family members who are in that situation with a third possibly joining us soon.

It is good to provide as much help to as many as possible. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2007, 08:22:25 PM »

i gotta ckean my cookies... but chat never works for me

Sometimes when posts are slow, I go through mine one by one.  Find some interesting stuff there, too, I might add.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

Yes, SM is about many missing and exploited people.  We have two family members who are in that situation with a third possibly joining us soon.

It is good to provide as much help to as many as possible. 

Yes two mothers of the missing have joined us and they are very diffrent circumstances but both loved ones are missing and there have been very little as far as answer's to what happened. I think we can be especially helpfull to Clinton's MOM so please reach out to them when you get the chance.

Mother of Clinton Nelson has joined SM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

Mother of April Pitzer
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2049.0

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »

maybe it should be pointed out that Shango was part of Dave's book and therefore appropriate for the NH thread...

Art, I am so sorry about your dog and the nasty lady with the horrible child and lawsuit... ( I hope I read that right Shocked)

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »

I don't mind Shango..and I wondered this morning if Joran wasn't Shango Shocked

but I come in the Musings thread to shoot the breeze and talk to everyone... of course, it seems like only Muffy or Blah will actually talk out here... batman

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »

I don't mind Shango..and I wondered this morning if Joran wasn't Shango Shocked

but I come in the Musings thread to shoot the breeze and talk to everyone... of course, it seems like only Muffy or Blah will actually talk out here... batman

Hi Mrs. Red. I see you're here, and no one even said "Zappo's" lol  How are you this evening?  I've been lurking and reading.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »

What happened to Art's dog?  I thought I was caught up on this thread.  Confused Confused
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »

What happened to Art's dog?  I thought I was caught up on this thread.  Confused Confused

I was wondering the same thing.  I just checked Art's recent posts and I can't find anything about her dog.  Maybe it was from chat?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.