April 26, 2024, 07:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271261 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2007, 10:08:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Art, This is just awful what you are going through. After all you went through this last year you should not have to go through something like this. And your poor dog died yet! When I walk my cocker spaniels around my neighborhood, Kids will try to come up to the dogs and grab at them etc. I tell them not to do it because my dogs are getting old, they are not in the mood for that. As I said, I am so sorry you even have to go through all that crap. Keeping you in prayer.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2007, 10:10:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Art, This is just awful what you are going through. After all you went through this last year you should not have to go through something like this. And your poor dog died yet! When I walk my cocker spaniels around my neighborhood, Kids will try to come up to the dogs and grab at them etc. I tell them not to do it because my dogs are getting old, they are not in the mood for that. As I said, I am so sorry you even have to go through all that crap. Keeping you in prayer.

THanks, Elaine
My sister got laughing and said she never met anyone that could get in so much trouble just sitting in her house! LOL!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2007, 10:12:41 PM »

Regarding doggy treats and the toxic stuff.. I have gone off all that for my dogs and have begun to give them human animal crackers. They love them and no one has gotten sick from them yet!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2007, 10:15:20 PM »

Regarding doggy treats and the toxic stuff.. I have gone off all that for my dogs and have begun to give them human animal crackers. They love them and no one has gotten sick from them yet!
My dogs like those too, lol. They love pupperoni sticks, but I don't think I trust any of that stuff anymore.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »

My dogs like those too, lol. They love pupperoni sticks, but I don't think I trust any of that stuff anymore.

My dogs will eat a spoon sized shredded wheat.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2007, 10:21:10 PM »

Art ~ I am so angry with those trashy lowlifes. . . . they are simply out to make a quick buck.  It sounds like you have a really good attorney......please, please don't make an out-of-court settlement with them.  Wouldn't you like to know how many times they've pulled this same sort of scam....ugh.

I am so sorry about your sweet pup ~ they're *all* pups to me, even if they're 15-years old . . . they are our babies. 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »

My dogs will eat a spoon sized shredded wheat.
I'll have to give that a try, lol.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2007, 10:30:06 PM »

No, I don;t trust any of it either. The human cookies (animal crackers) are also loved by the dogs and have a shelf life of a hundred years! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2007, 10:31:25 PM »

Muffy, I'll have to try that!  I do feed the dogs oatmeal in winter..they love that too!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2007, 10:33:00 PM »

Frijole, many people have told me to go after them. I don't know. I have to go to court for "harboring a dangerous dog" now. My lawyer is handling all this...its all so bogus and is getting quite involved.  We are countering this..my lawyer is very good. They will NOT be suiing..guaranteed!!!!
My hubby told the Dog officer and the twon police I am not up to this and it is making me quite ill. They said they didn't care, they had to do what they had to do since the Beeatch filed a formal complaint. SO...my lawyer filed a suit against the police, the town and the dog officer with the Americans with disabilities and they accepted the case. So,,,it gets deeper and deeper. (I am considered neurologically disabled)
Holy cow - that is awful.  I mean truly awful.  What is with people these days?  They come in your house uninvited and an unruly brat kills your dog and they go after you... Grrrr gets my blood boiling.  I am glad your husband is handling it for you.  Good man.

You just take care and again - so sorry for your loss.

Frijole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »

Art ~ I am so angry with those trashy lowlifes. . . . they are simply out to make a quick buck.  It sounds like you have a really good attorney......please, please don't make an out-of-court settlement with them.  Wouldn't you like to know how many times they've pulled this same sort of scam....ugh.

I am so sorry about your sweet pup ~ they're *all* pups to me, even if they're 15-years old . . . they are our babies. 

Our guy was 10. Rather young for my Border Collies as most live to be nearly 20, but he was sick.
I am not going to settle anything. She'll not get a red cent out of me..it was not the dog's fault and I will fight for him, even though he is gone.
Everyone that ever met him loved him..he was the most gentle dog one could ever meet. We nicknamed him the "Delicate Flower" as he was sooo gentle and very "sensitive".
My lawyer did find the hubby is on the criminal docket and said to the other lawyer, "oh, btw, I saw your clent's name on the criminal docket this morning while in court..blah blah blah..."...My lawyer is a very sharp lawyer. ANd a friend is looking into whether or not they have pulled their scam on others. This friend has access to records and such...
I think it will all turn out okay. It is just a miseralble PIA while it goes on.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »

This is my boy, OSCAR... he is what they call a parti-colored cocker spaniel. His ears are supposed to be long , but alas, he trims them himself. How? He pins them into his mouth and chews the excess off. I know, I know!! He is crazy!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »

Frijole, many people have told me to go after them. I don't know. I have to go to court for "harboring a dangerous dog" now. My lawyer is handling all this...its all so bogus and is getting quite involved.  We are countering this..my lawyer is very good. They will NOT be suiing..guaranteed!!!!
My hubby told the Dog officer and the twon police I am not up to this and it is making me quite ill. They said they didn't care, they had to do what they had to do since the Beeatch filed a formal complaint. SO...my lawyer filed a suit against the police, the town and the dog officer with the Americans with disabilities and they accepted the case. So,,,it gets deeper and deeper. (I am considered neurologically disabled)
Holy cow - that is awful.  I mean truly awful.  What is with people these days?  They come in your house uninvited and an unruly brat kills your dog and they go after you... Grrrr gets my blood boiling.  I am glad your husband is handling it for you.  Good man.

You just take care and again - so sorry for your loss.

Frijole

THanks, Frijole.  OF course my "I don't give a hoot" pill is helping! Cool
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2007, 10:42:15 PM »

This is my boy, OSCAR... he is what they call a parti-colored cocker spaniel. His ears are supposed to be long , but alas, he trims them himself. How? He pins them into his mouth and chews the excess off. I know, I know!! He is crazy!

He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!  THat is too cute about him trimming his own ears, lol!
My Bichon chews her toenails! Silly doggies!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »

Well then, I don't feel so bad. LOL!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2007, 10:45:55 PM »

Well then, I don't feel so bad. LOL!

You know, I have found that dogs, even within the same breed, are just like people in that they all have their own personalities and little habits! All this makes them so endearing, I think!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »

They sure do Art! Gotta love em!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »

I can't picture myself ever living without at least one dog. ANd a cat. Gotta have a kitty also!!! Of course, my cat thinks he is a dog and sits in the window growling at people as they drive down my road!!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2007, 10:51:23 PM »

I just noticed on the forum index the newest member= testklaasend
LMAO, maybe they made a robot so we could have two klaasends.  Laughing Laughing
LOL about your cat!  Laughing Smile
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »

Welll, think I'll go check out chat and hope I don't boot myself outta there again! lol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.