March 28, 2024, 08:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 270716 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:02 PM »

well I can't be here during the day tomorrow... I do look in and lurk on y'all though... just can't post from work - but, if they are rude and obniouxs tomorrow  Klaas will show him the door....

Never fear.  I go around behind that poster.  And report it to moderator.

I know ... I got the email too!  LOL... I am a Mod now offically... LMAO.. and nobody even noticed!

Well congratulations Mrs. Red on your new position.  You got promoted.  But tell me, did you sleep your way to the top with the boss? queen

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:12 PM »

I had one in a pink tube wth a green cap.. that I didnt care for much. what I have now is  in a powder blue tube. I can go look in my back up back if you want?  I cant recall the name? it might be like thick lash or something.
 Also one I liked was in a white tube. ahd a really neat brush !!   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2007, 10:07:10 PM »

well I can't be here during the day tomorrow... I do look in and lurk on y'all though... just can't post from work - but, if they are rude and obniouxs tomorrow  Klaas will show him the door....

I know ... I got the email too!  LOL... I am a Mod now offically... LMAO.. and nobody even noticed!

Well congratulations Mrs. Red on your new position.  You got promoted.  But tell me, did you sleep your way to the top with the boss? queen
[/quote

ROFLMAO  ~!!!!!

Congrats Mrs Red..   Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: August 20, 2007, 10:08:23 PM »

I have really dark... (like auburn) eyebrows so I use black.... I tried this stuff that oprah's makeup guy was pitching at one of her conferences ( I went with a friend... I actually recommend them)...and it was all you don't have to spend money... blah blah blah... sells at Walgreen's... but dang if I don't look like Alice Cooper by 10 am....

I have light brown lashes, I guess you can say...and they are not long by my standards.  I have had the same problem with mascara.  I switched to waterproof to avoid the racoon eyes.  Have tried many brands and now am using a wash off waterproof by Avon, but have used other over the counter wash offs that worked for me.  I tend to use black or brown/black.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 20, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

I had one in a pink tube wth a green cap.. that I didnt care for much. what I have now is  in a powder blue tube. I can go look in my back up back if you want?  I cant recall the name? it might be like thick lash or something.

Just email me when you think of it... LOL...

Muffy.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing maybe

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 20, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »

NJ... do you know the brand or name???

I was thinking of using Trish McEvoy... but man if I am supposed to replace it every three months that gets expensive!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: August 20, 2007, 10:11:09 PM »

Just email me when you think of it... LOL...

Muffy.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing maybe

ROFL   ~!!!  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 20, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »

MuffyBee 
 are you wanting to find out if Mrs.R has figured out how to use the B -Button  

Congrats Mrs Red   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 20, 2007, 10:13:33 PM »

thank you OFart....

to be honest I don't consider myself in the league with the other mods... they are your true mods... I am really just a helper... I don't even know how to change a thread... Shocked

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: August 20, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »

I was thinking of using Trish McEvoy... but man if I am supposed to replace it every three months that gets expensive!

Was probably Maybelline or Covergirl or Revlon...I'm talking grocery store or drug store over the counter, not department store.  My pocketbook doesn't know Trish McEvoy.   Laughing 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: August 20, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

thank you OFart....

to be honest I don't consider myself in the league with the other mods... they are your true mods... I am really just a helper... I don't even know how to change a thread... Shocked

You're just threading water, right now, right? Wink

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 20, 2007, 10:15:40 PM »

Mrs. Red... How about FAKE stick on Lashes 
Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: August 20, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »

thank you OFart....

LOL you will learn Smile  Now since you are a Mod.. you need to tell hubby that you need a new PC  Laughing With a strand of those pearls lacing it !!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 20, 2007, 10:16:49 PM »

Was probably Maybelline or Covergirl or Revlon...I'm talking grocery store or drug store over the counter, not department store.  My pocketbook doesn't know Trish McEvoy.   Laughing 

well it wouldn't be so expensive if it lasted longer... so everyone says Covergirl????  I would LOVE to look nice and save money

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »

LOL Same here 2NJ  lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »

thank you OFart....

LOL you will learn Smile  Now since you are a Mod.. you need to tell hubby that you need a new PC  Laughing With a strand of those pearls lacing it !!

I like that idea!!! 

OFart ... I wish!!!  I at one time tried dying my eyelashes... but the dye wears off after you wash your face three or four times... it doesn't last the promised six weeks... cat

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 20, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »

thank you OFart....

I think I might be dog paddling....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 20, 2007, 10:23:57 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: August 20, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »

thank you OFart....

I think I might be dog paddling....

LOL  ~!!  You wil be just fine   Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 20, 2007, 10:25:55 PM »

OMG... LOL...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.