April 25, 2024, 02:37:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271223 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »

I feel sure that Beth's book will supply some fresh info for us. I don't know anything you guys don't, but I'm anxious to see the minds here devour and assimilate the book. I'd put you guys up with the CIA in terms of investigative prowess! We've taken the information out there anywhere and documented every path it leads to. I believe there will be more soon.

I have more confidence in Beth's conclusions than I do in the slow investigation going on by the Dutch, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks again for my great avatar!!! I e-mailed it to all my Buckeyes! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2007, 01:58:16 PM »

Klaasend
I hope you installed some protection type software too, that runs real-time all the time.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »

Writing fiction is an experience. 

The words have to paint a picture and tell the story.

A scream gets lost amongst the tall pines and dust rises from the limestone road...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »

Klaasend
I hope you installed some protection type software too, that runs real-time all the time.

Yep, he already has that but it appears not to catch everything. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

FYI - posted in the NH thread.  A bone has been found in Aruba:

Breaking news at the 24ora site:
http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Posted by MF at RU:

MF Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:18 am   

Because of the rough seas, a bone has been uncovered at the north side of the island. No official confirmation is this human or from an animal. In the past bones were found that were dated to hundreds of years, and also from people trying to enter the island illegally from the north side.

Will be back later. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2007, 02:21:34 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Because of the rough seas, a bone has been uncovered at the north side of the island. No official confirmation is this human or from an animal. In the past bones were found that were dated to hundreds of years, and also from people trying to enter the island illegally from the north side.

Will be back later. 

WoW Klaas, is this current? would that not be some miracle if a hurricane brings Natalee home?!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2007, 02:22:14 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Will be back later. 

WoW Klaas, is this current? would that not be some miracle if a hurricane brings Natalee home?!

Ironic too since a hurricane was used to let the culprits out!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2007, 02:22:47 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Will be back later. 

TODAY!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2050.new#lastPost
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2007, 02:28:22 PM »

Is he still visiting those unmentionable sites that men visit after they go see Alice.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »

Is he still visiting those unmentionable sites that men visit after they go see Alice.

I'm sure he is but he won't admit to it.  Frankly I didn't study his temporary internet files this time just deleted them.  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2007, 02:41:41 PM »

I just posted some 24-ora news in nat thread......mmmmmm........interesting.

I will have to shlep back over there and look.  I just got back from looking for anything new.  I'm thinking we need a shuttle to get us from between this thread and that one.

Muffy,
If you use Internet Explorer, go to the SM Forum index and right click to open in a NEW TAB.  Then you can have a tab open here and another in Natalee or whichever thread you are reading in addition to this one.  Can have many tabs if you have enough memory on your computer to accommodate them.

Then you don't have to go back and forth, just change tabs.  Works great!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2007, 02:48:24 PM »

I will have to shlep back over there and look.  I just got back from looking for anything new.  I'm thinking we need a shuttle to get us from between this thread and that one.

Muffy,
If you use Internet Explorer, go to the SM Forum index and right click to open in a NEW TAB.  Then you can have a tab open here and another in Natalee or whichever thread you are reading in addition to this one.  Can have many tabs if you have enough memory on your computer to accommodate them.

TY Anna, but not using IE.  So for now, guess I will just buzzzz back and forth with my trusty little mousie.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »

Muffy,

TY Anna, but not using IE.  So for now, guess I will just buzzzz back and forth with my trusty little mousie.

Most browsers provide for having more than one window open at a time.  Try to right click on the index page and see if you get that option.  At least, every browser I have ever seen would allow more than one window open at a time.

Doesn't have to be IE to do that.  That's just the one I am most familiar with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »

Anna
Just wondering if you managed to get any rain... and if you figured out what the birds were.. ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2007, 03:12:41 PM »

No, Old Fart, still no rain.  The photos yesterday with the green grass were taken in Gulf Shores on the coast where they have had rain.

This is my grass:

And this is the pasture with horses. 

I guess those birds are just really big crows.  Will take photos when they are nicely posing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »

The ones that really bother me are the ads for the stuff that will clean you out from top to
bottom....the guy who has been on in the middle of the night talking about
this is beginning to look bad...!

Good afternoon monkeys... Very Happy

OMG..LMAO!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »

Shocked  at 24ora breaking news. I finished stuffing my bushel of peppers and came back to look at webcams and see what's happening. This morning I had mixed feelings about this storm passing the island. It could possibly help bring Natalee home, or go the opposite direction. 

Anna, I hope your area gets some refreshing rain soon.

Special delivery!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2007, 04:20:56 PM »

Go up to the top line of your browser...and chose  under "file"  "open new window" then you will have two... on the second one just opened you may have to sigh in again

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »

Help Klaas

I've taken an 800 something Iby prophen and 2 Excedrins.. pretty soon I won't care Rolling Eyes

Tried Appleworks like did with the map.. didn't work with my jpg. Tried the software with the camera and iPhoto.. didn't work

Sometimes, I think gremlins don't want me to post the map and areas of interest... especially Area A around the tool box, gorge, park, tunnel

well, sorry had to email you about 8 picts for you, Please with whipped cream, to import into the sub album called "park". I will resize them then put with the narration which is in its probably final draft. Go into the Donna Jou thread and post it.

Area B has only 2 for the rest I will cc from what you have already posted on SM DJ thread; Area C has 2 and area D has 2. I might do 1 of the lake for it also has wilderness trails.

Did you see the articles I posted in the Donna Jou thread last night and there will be a  vigil soon in OC in front of the Sheriff/City Hall in Santa Ana?

One of them said the LAPD looked along the RR (wonder if the big hole was there then in the fence by the tool box) and said they also went to Malibu State Park to search wilderness trails... ??? oh I was there almost everyday working for 4 yrs.... I bet they didn't cover the hidey=holes and there are two lakes there.

Email is still uploading jpg should get to you in less than an hour

Monkeys, please check the Donna Jou thread under Missing Persons often.. the person of interest, Burgess, in now in CA... I would guess LAPD, but Orange County is involved as that is where the missing file was reported and where Donna was staying for the summer.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2007, 04:51:29 PM »

Klaas, if you would just get them into my photobucket acct... I'll do the rest.

Have to go back now and keep org/arr. Area A along the rr into timing of narration.

This is for Justice for Donna Jou, for Monkeys to know the scope are areas near.. Tim thinks she is near or within 10-5/7 miles. I don't know if he heard about the Malibu State Park wilderness yet.. Seems LE found Burgess liked this areas, well there is an area, but extremely smaller withing 3 quick miles of his house, called the Kenneth Hahn Regional State park... has wilderness trails, lake and did have until last month a path to the oil fields/wells.

For the Monkeys to know how easy it would be to hide a body near where the person of interest lives... where the tool box was found, and then be able to have more understanding that we don't want the ole boy's network or any unintentional cover up to happen to this young girl and her family

It's also for TES to get a handle on area and background for Red

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.