April 19, 2024, 01:42:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271084 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: August 23, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »

Boy

the lazy days of summer must be getting to everone or just too darn busy
Hardly any mew mew mewsing     going on at all  Rolling Eyes

Well time to catch up on some reading....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 23, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »

Klaas did you ever get the link to the "Conny" video to work yesterday?  I had to sign off before I snapped and threw my puter out the front door...

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: August 23, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »

Klaas did you ever get the link to the "Conny" video to work yesterday?  I had to sign off before I snapped and threw my puter out the front door...

Sort of.  It's the 2nd round so it's not exactly the same but it's the same girl and the same beautiful song with the same reaction.  At least you can get an idea what everyone was talking about.  Click on the picture below.  Hopefully this will work for you:

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 23, 2007, 06:24:03 PM »

That's the best one yet.  Why stop? 

It was titled "Breaking a Move in Aruba".  More like breaking wind in Aruba...

This is absolutely halarious Laughing Laughing Laughing   I needed the laugh after the day I have had. Klaasend keep it up. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 23, 2007, 06:28:25 PM »

Old Fart, This could have something to do with the musing:

Current Conditions  updated 4:30 PM ET

102°
105° | 75°
Partly Sunny

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 23, 2007, 06:53:37 PM »

I bring to you for your viewing pleasure......THE KALPOES  Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/339850
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: August 23, 2007, 07:02:48 PM »

Former Vic fans are turning in jerseys with his number, etc. on them to local animal shelters to be used to clean out the pens and for the animals to have.

I don't think this man should ever be allowed to set foot on a field again.  But PETA is on to him and I don't think they will rest if he does.  Lots of people just would not attend anything at any time in the future involving his return to his career, myself included.

As far as my opinion goes, this man is a monster and should be treated as such.

It will be interesting to see what does come about.  From the Court, other Pro Sport organizations, and the action of the people (and not just PETA).

JMO  but he needs to be banned from any and Pro Sports activities in the U.S.  If he wants move to another country and do sports ... fine by me.  If he had been involved the training and fighting of "Insects" I would have a different view.

Jail time... will have to be based upon what the charges end up being.  If he does anytime I do hope the Court mandates that he serves in in a facility that has a program where some inmates can train service dogs, and that he is required to participate in it through several dogs. 
After jail -- part of probation needs to be working for an animal rescue organization for a year or so and not just pushing paper work.

Would the average person be banned from their chosen profession and subject to the same requirements?   Probably not.   It is a given that some professions are more or less held to higher standards.  Why because they serve as roll models for our society or are paid the big $ to entertain us (no not our elected officials)

I still remember Pete Rose being bannded for life from the game he loved.
Yes sometimes that tiny, tiny mistake comes with a very, very heavy price.
Like I said JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 23, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

Speaking of Michael Vick as an Atlantan:

I can't stand him for what he did to those dogs and to his fans.  However, constitutionally, he should not be banned from football as his crime had nothing to do with football.  He does the time in prison, he gets a second chance just like any other criminal would.  jmo

Also, imo, his jerseys would make nice rags for cleaning dog pens and his footwear would make great toys for homeless pets.  I saw that story on the news that people are turning in their jerseys and shoes to animal shelters.

IMO, he should get the maximum allowed and everything else that comes with being a criminal and animal abuser.  He's lucky the laws aren't tougher.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 23, 2007, 07:07:15 PM »

I bring to you for your viewing pleasure......THE KALPOES  Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/339850

Now if you could combine this one... the rest of the crew in to a chorus line... we would have the Aruban Shuffle Shocked

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 23, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »

Speaking of Michael Vick as an Atlantan:

I can't stand him for what he did to those dogs and to his fans.  However, constitutionally, he should not be banned from football as his crime had nothing to do with football.  He does the time in prison, he gets a second chance just like any other criminal would.  jmo

Also, imo, his jerseys would make nice rags for cleaning dog pens and his footwear would make great toys for homeless pets.  I saw that story on the news that people are turning in their jerseys and shoes to animal shelters.

IMO, he should get the maximum allowed and everything else that comes with being a criminal and animal abuser.  He's lucky the laws aren't tougher.
SunFreak
I agree that "constitutionally"  it should have no effect on his JOB... but I am hoping that the NFL has some provisions of employment that would apply.  If they do not... then maybe they need to look at that too.   BTW... Love the Yorkie... pics. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #870 on: August 23, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just got off the phone with Kevin from TES and they will be doing the Ohio search about 20 mins. from my house, early this Sat. morning.  Marlee and I will be there to help.  I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the Monkeys have been and to be sure to tell Tim when we get there.

I'll start a topic later in the Lounge to provide updates.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 23, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just got off the phone with Kevin from TES and they will be doing the Ohio search about 20 mins. from my house, early this Sat. morning.  Marlee and I will be there to help.  I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the Monkeys have been and to be sure to tell Tim when we get there.

Hey Diah

WOW
Can You figure out the details... so I can get some $ to you so you can show up with Monkey Snacks or a donation ?

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 23, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas, that child is incredible!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 23, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

That's wonderful Dihannah!  Yes, please let us know how it goes!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 23, 2007, 07:27:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas, that child is incredible!!!

Yes, she's amazing!  Was that easier for you to view?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 23, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »

That's wonderful Dihannah!  Yes, please let us know how it goes!

Well I guess I'll check the lounge later for an update from Diha
no one wants to muse... so I kida fell like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHUEpZGy4fk 
Oh well   
SeeYaLater..................

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 23, 2007, 07:37:04 PM »

Klaas, yes it was easier, I know you said other people were having problems viewing it also.  Do you know what the problem is...I figured it was because I have dialup....damn it

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 23, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »

KJ & Cohen  Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/340879
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #878 on: August 23, 2007, 07:41:46 PM »

Klaas, yes it was easier, I know you said other people were having problems viewing it also.  Do you know what the problem is...I figured it was because I have dialup....damn it

Utube was doing some maintenance last night, could that be the problem?

Hi everyone

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 23, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »

Most likely the dialup issue.  But it's nice to know that those with dialup can view the videos easier in photobucket. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.