April 23, 2024, 02:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271171 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 23, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »

Of course I can't see the cute little videos you have made 

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #881 on: August 23, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just got off the phone with Kevin from TES and they will be doing the Ohio search about 20 mins. from my house, early this Sat. morning.  Marlee and I will be there to help.  I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the Monkeys have been and to be sure to tell Tim when we get there.

I'll start a topic later in the Lounge to provide updates.

Hey Diah

WOW
Can You figure out the details... so I can get some $ to you so you can show up with Monkey Snacks or a donation ?

That would be awesome!  I'm sure they will appreciate that!  You have my email right?  If not, Klaas can get it to you.  We can figure out the how's and what's.....   Shoot, you just reminded me!  We both need Monkey T-shirts!   Klaas, how fast can we get them?  We will need them before this sat.!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 23, 2007, 07:55:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just got off the phone with Kevin from TES and they will be doing the Ohio search about 20 mins. from my house, early this Sat. morning.  Marlee and I will be there to help.  I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the Monkeys have been and to be sure to tell Tim when we get there.

Hey Diah

WOW
Can You figure out the details... so I can get some $ to you so you can show up with Monkey Snacks or a donation ?

That would be awesome!  I'm sure they will appreciate that!  You have my email right?  If not, Klaas can get it to you.  We can figure out the how's and what's.....   Shoot, you just reminded me!  We both need Monkey T-shirts!   Klaas, how fast can we get them?  We will need them before this sat.!
I don't think you can get them from Cafepress that fast.  You might want to call Cafepress.  I'll get their number...hold on.

I just checked the CAFEPRESS website and there's no way you can get them by Saturday, tomorrow is Friday already!  Think you will have to do without.  Maybe you'll get a TES t-shirt for volunteering?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:58:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:12 PM »

Hey Diah

WOW

I don't think you can get them from Cafepress that fast.  You might want to call Cafepress.  I'll get their number...hold on.

I just checked the CAFEPRESS website and there's no way you can get them by Saturday, tomorrow is Friday already!  Think you will have to do without.  Maybe you'll get a TES t-shirt for volunteering?

That could be,  I just wanted to give SM some recognition, but so much for me to think ahead.  However, I didn't even know the date until I saw Tim interviewed on Fox last night, then gave them a call.    I hope it's cooler by Sat.!  It's a 102 heat index here today,  I may pass out from heat after 10 mins!  Shocked   Oh well, we'll be there either way and will keep everybody updated.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: August 23, 2007, 08:03:29 PM »

Of course I can't see the cute little videos you have made 

Sorry JuJu, I don't think I can put those into photobucket.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 23, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »

Great job.I liked your pictures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 23, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »

REMINDER
crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: August 23, 2007, 08:13:51 PM »

Dihannah? If you're here as well as online, check out the Halloween Thread.  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 23, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »

Hey Diah

WOW

I know Quote Stack... but do not want to try a snip on this one
Klaasend
? on CopyRight Stuff...  could you provide the Image that gets put on the shirt and Diha take it to a T-shirt Shop..that does that kinda of stuff ???
Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:53 PM »

I thought the Kalpoes hilarious and also KJ certainly was dancing with the AHATA!  Very Happy  Hate to run this thing in the ground but two are still missing--that Sloot couple.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 23, 2007, 08:23:38 PM »

AnyWay..

Dihannah check your e-mail

CBB  I saw the new me... French hat ???   did you see my post about replacing my baby blues...

BBL

SeeYaa

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 23, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »

I thought the Kalpoes hilarious and also KJ certainly was dancing with the AHATA!  Very Happy  Hate to run this thing in the ground but two are still missing--that Sloot couple.

Not sure if I can bring myself to do them.  Just too disturbing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 23, 2007, 08:55:13 PM »

Hula Sloots  Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/342564
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 23, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »

OF - Replied and Thanks!

CBB - I see it now!  I missed it before!    LOL!  It's too cute and funny!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 23, 2007, 09:03:20 PM »

Yes, they are disturbing but no more so dancing than usual.  Well, they have been doing a sort of dance since Natalee disappeared so might as well have them really doing one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 23, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »

That did it for me tonight.  Can't take it NO MORE!  I had to stop it and close it.  They are disgusting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 23, 2007, 09:40:47 PM »

That did it for me tonight.  Can't take it NO MORE!  I had to stop it and close it.  They are disgusting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BlueMoon
I'm with you... 
I think crackers and Cheeze or PB  will be supper tonight

Somethng about the Hula theme was just too much...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: August 23, 2007, 09:50:35 PM »

Whatever you have for dinner tonight, be sure to skip the baby carrots:

puker
Recalled Baby Carrots Also Sold in Colo.
Colorado One of 6 States Where Baby Carrots That May Be Contaminated With Bacteria Were Sold

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3517347   puker shaking

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: August 23, 2007, 10:12:13 PM »

AnyWay..

Dihannah check your e-mail

CBB  I saw the new me... French hat ???   did you see my post about replacing my baby blues...

BBL

SeeYaa

No, sorry Old Fart, but I will look for it!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: August 23, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »

Speaking of Michael Vick as an Atlantan:

I can't stand him for what he did to those dogs and to his fans.  However, constitutionally, he should not be banned from football as his crime had nothing to do with football.  He does the time in prison, he gets a second chance just like any other criminal would.  jmo

Also, imo, his jerseys would make nice rags for cleaning dog pens and his footwear would make great toys for homeless pets.  I saw that story on the news that people are turning in their jerseys and shoes to animal shelters.

IMO, he should get the maximum allowed and everything else that comes with being a criminal and animal abuser.  He's lucky the laws aren't tougher.

The NFL's main concern was that he was involved in gambling.  They are also afraid of other players who might have been involved.  This was the issue they were talking about during half time of a pre-season game the other night.  Tiki Barber said if he rolls over on any of the players in the league none of the players would support Vick.  He would be basically blackballed.

His lawyer approached the NFL and said if Vick pleads guilty what are you going to do to him.  The representative for the NFL said don't worry about our decision let your client make his decision first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.