April 25, 2024, 10:06:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271247 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 23, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »

great to see,Sn.I have been gone.Klass,great Jib Jab.

Thanks Tiger - I've made a few of them, LOL  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 23, 2007, 11:27:47 PM »

Hello Tiger!

Hey Tiger... didn't mean to be RUDE...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 23, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

Get some rest, Mrs. Red. You need to take care of you!

I changed jobs recently which is a wonderful thing... but i am focusing on a more detailed area of the law.... and it's very draining learning all I need to learn.. but I am LOVING my new job!!!!  I am just tired... give me a little time and I will be in here all the time again talking up a storm.....

I'm so glad you like it, Mrs. Red!!!!
How did I miss that you worked with law? WOW! At one point in my life, I wanted to major in law. Pity, it would have come in handy!

I am a paralegal... and I am even certified!!! 
That is cool Mrs Red, my sister is too.

Does she like it??  I love it.. and I originally wanted to go to law school.. but now I have found that niche that paralegals can really get into and am glad I didn't go to law school... I have a number of friends from college that are attorneys... and they tell me that doing it over they would go this route...
She loves it Mrs Red! She also got her notary license (which didn't take too much to do) and she makes money notarizing for people too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #943 on: August 23, 2007, 11:28:55 PM »

Hiya, Tiger!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #944 on: August 23, 2007, 11:30:59 PM »

Thanks Tiger - I've made a few of them, LOL  Laughing

A FEW??!!!
Klaas's nose is growing!

OOPS! misspelled something!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:33:07 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 23, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »

CBB, I enjoy going to that avatar thred from time to time just to see your newest creations. The one with BB coming outta the pumpkin is too darned cute. They all are!

THX, Elaine! I'll get to you soon!
OF? Yes, I liked the site and it's ok to chat here! I found your evil eyes, and am assuming you just want them and your hat you have on now?

CBB

I always figured my AVI was Skeery  enough for Haloween on its own..
My Indy / Dundee hat you gave me(and I do love it.) just made it easier on others...
Just like some cannot type  OldF because their mind does not want to think of that last word for what ever reason.

I had those eyes saved but the not the  vortex? eyes in Roger Rabbit which were Creepy too.

If nothing else I will go to the "Bagged" OldFart AVI  and add Trick or Treat text to it.

Besides we have Labor day up 1st and then after Haloween then ....Veterans day ?   
Boy are you going to be in demand.. Laughing Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 23, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »

Klaas I have to go back and take a look when I have more time to hang out in the cage... but I can't wait....

CBB... don't forget to email me....

Elaine... I used to be a notary, I should probably be one again.....

OldFart... you do look quite dapper...

OK.. I hate to say it but I have got to get out of here in and into bed....

BUT a little tease of something cool and new....

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR THE NEXT DANA SHOW....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: August 23, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »

CBB, I enjoy going to that avatar thred from time to time just to see your newest creations. The one with BB coming outta the pumpkin is too darned cute. They all are!

OF? Yes, I liked the site and it's ok to chat here! I found your evil eyes, and am assuming you just want them and your hat you have on now?

CBB

My Indy / Dundee hat you gave me(and I do love it.) just made it easier on others...
Just like some cannot type  OldF because their mind does not want to think of that last word for what ever reason.

I had those eyes saved but the not the  vortex? eyes in Roger Rabbit which were Creepy too.

If nothing else I will go to the "Bagged" OldFart AVI  and add Trick or Treat text to it.

Besides we have Labor day up 1st and then after Haloween then ....Veterans day ?   

HUH-UH!!!!! Halloween's my next gig!
Have you seen the new members????? I'm going to suggest a pre-requisite of at least 5 Holiday Avatars in tow before coming through the gate!  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: August 23, 2007, 11:37:15 PM »

Nite, Mrs. Red!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 23, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »

CBB

HUH-UH!!!!! Halloween's my next gig!
Have you seen the new members????? I'm going to suggest a pre-requisite of at least 5 Holiday Avatars in tow before coming through the gate!  Laughing
CBB
Part of the appoval process??

BTW...
Hope you have some things in mind for ROBOTS if they ever get their rusty butts back here...

I did see that what BT found my NOT be topless anymore ( I'll have to check that one out more  some other time Shocked  Rolling Eyes)

G'nite gang...
Thanks for putting up with me...
SeeYaByeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 24, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »

just passing through on my way to bed, thought I'd say HI

I hope everyone is well and I am sooo glad that tomorrow I can say TGIF !!!!!!!!!!

rest well everyone

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: August 24, 2007, 12:30:26 AM »

Hello and night everyone..  took me some time to catch up. Don't feel to swift this evening.
Klaas.. your viedos were hilarious   Laughing I had to load some thing to see them.. I tryed many of times.. and was about to give up.. finally the last attempt worked?   Hope everyone is doing well..
 Work was BAD today.. out lottery is up to 300 million.. SO we were busy .. and I had lotsa paperwork to do.. and my arm hurts like hell tonight.  Not to mention the owner made me stay on there all evening.. cause I dont make many mistakes running that machine.. Imagine that.. typo queen..  LOL  Shocked
 Well I am not a gambler.. but I did buy 10 bucks worth ..   Cool
 If I win. <which I will not hold my breath?  Big party on me..   Laughing

Mrs Red.. did you get my email about the makeup??  I haven't heard back?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 24, 2007, 12:38:00 AM »

Hello and night everyone..  took me some time to catch up. Don't feel to swift this evening.
Klaas.. your viedos were hilarious   Laughing I had to load some thing to see them.. I tryed many of times.. and was about to give up.. finally the last attempt worked?   Hope everyone is doing well..
 Work was BAD today.. out lottery is up to 300 million.. SO we were busy .. and I had lotsa paperwork to do.. and my arm hurts like hell tonight.  Not to mention the owner made me stay on there all evening.. cause I dont make many mistakes running that machine.. Imagine that.. typo queen..  LOL  Shocked

Angie - I rarely play the lotto but did buy a $5 quick pick the other night.  I only got ONE matching number.  Don't know why I even bother, LOL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: August 24, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »

Angie - I rarely play the lotto but did buy a $5 quick pick the other night.  I only got ONE matching number.  Don't know why I even bother, LOL
I dont have much luck ever Klaas.. most I win is 3$ getting a powerball number.. lol They make fun of me at work cause I dont gamble like everyone else does. I  got quickpicks too.. Actually I didnt even wait on myself.. LOL The owner  is lucky. he was behind the counter..  went around when we had a brief... and I mean brief spell of nobody in there. I said I want to be a customer..  lol  had him wait on me..  Cool  See if hes any luck. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: August 24, 2007, 01:48:28 AM »

Goodnight Smile Hugs to Nemo and CP   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 24, 2007, 01:56:21 AM »

Nite Angie!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #956 on: August 24, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »

Funny dog story:

I got my little Yorkie male a Kong treat holder toy.  The idea is that you put a treat inside it and the dog is entertained trying to get the treat out which he can do but has to work a bit for it.

So now he drops the toy w/treat at my feet and paws me to get the treat out for him!!!   Shocked  Annoying as heck!

They didn't say anything about this happening in the advertisement!   Rolling Eyes  Said the dog would spend endless hours being entertained, etc. 

Try filling it with peanut butter.  Infinitely more fun. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #957 on: August 24, 2007, 07:39:22 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/hoft.gif

Well........
I just don't know what to say, OldFart!
The eyes by themselves, are really evil. Somehow they don't make you look evil. You're just too lovable to do scary!
You asked, you recieved!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: August 24, 2007, 07:45:11 AM »

OMG!

IT'S TRUMAN CAPOTE !!

I've dressed OldFart up for Halloween as Truman Capote!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes    Shocked Shocked Shocked   Laughing Laughing Laughing   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #959 on: August 24, 2007, 07:51:30 AM »

Hey Peaches! Are you here as well as online? I'm thinking of you this morning, hon!

BTW, you're set for Halloween in the Lounge!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.