April 18, 2024, 11:44:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 271083 times)
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: August 21, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »

Whats happening Muffy?

I hope you are right!

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: August 21, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »

Whats happening Muffy?

I hope you are right!

Well.  Gulp.  I was actually looking on how to best dispose of rat & rat traps.  I found evidence of unwanted guests and had the exterminator out yesterday and he set traps.  While in bed last night I heard "Whap".   Shocked   So I know that's one...I decided to wait till morning.  It's morning and I still don't want to do it, but I gotta.  Thank goodness there is an E how on that.  Too early to have any thing more than coffee to fortify myself for the task. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: August 21, 2007, 10:16:17 AM »

OhOh   I certainly don't envy you

A little Baileys in your coffee may help Smile

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 21, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »

OhOh   I certainly don't envy you

A little Baileys in your coffee may help Smile

Starr  on the Baileys.  I gotta go take care of it.  BBL 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 21, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »

Good morning friends....I woke to the sound of rain...!  There were neighbors on their porches just watching their grass being watered.  It has stopped already, but it was nice....and there is hope for more....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 21, 2007, 10:51:06 AM »

Good morning friends....I woke to the sound of rain...!  There were neighbors on their porches just watching their grass being watered.  It has stopped already, but it was nice....and there is hope for more....

Good morning Mere.  How nice for you to wake to the sound of rain Smile  I'm glad to see you are finally get some rain.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 21, 2007, 11:04:48 AM »

eeeeek

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293917,00.html

Report: Skulls, Animal Bones and Organs Discovered in Sex Offender's Basement
Tuesday , August 21, 2007

New York:
A basement in an apartment building belonging to a convicted sex offender has been dubbed a "chamber of horrors" after skulls, animal bones and organs stored in formaldehyde were discovered there, The New York Post reported.

A city inspector on Monday made the gruesome discovery in the Bronx, N.Y., building owned by 62-year-old Barry Greene, who pleaded guilty in 2001 to sodomy and sex abuse charges.

(snipped)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: August 21, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »

Good morning....dark & rainy here...trying to get my thoughts together after bailing out of NH thread discussion last night & having read what I missed this afterward. 

San, I should have taken a nap, yesterday!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »

Good morning....dark & rainy here...trying to get my thoughts together after bailing out of NH thread discussion last night & having read what I missed this afterward. 

Good morning 2NJSons Smile

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: August 21, 2007, 11:28:30 AM »

I guess you understood my 'missed this afterward' statement....was thinking read what I missed this morning and read what I missed after I left....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »

I guess you understood my 'missed this afterward' statement....was thinking read what I missed this morning and read what I missed after I left....
  I dunno 2NJSons.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2007, 11:45:09 AM »

Space shuttle Endeavor is preparing to land in Kennedy Space center.  It's going to be a while before it actually lands but you can watch live here on NASA TV:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/live_tv.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2007, 11:48:56 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293909,00.html

Arm Wrestling Machine Recalled in Japan After Arms Broken
Tuesday , August 21, 2007

TOKYO  —

Lose a game of chess to a computer, and you could bruise your ego. Lose an arm-wrestling match to a Japanese arcade machine, and you could break your arm.

Distributor Atlus Co. said Tuesday it will remove all 150 "Arm Spirit" arm wrestling machines from Japanese arcades after three players broke their arms grappling with the machine's mechanized appendage.

"The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama, calling the recall "a precaution."

"We think that maybe some players get overexcited and twist their arms in an unnatural way," she said. The company was investigating the incidents and checking the machines for any signs of malfunction.

Players of "Arm Spirit" advance through 10 levels, battling a French maid, drunken martial arts master and a Chihuahua before reaching the final showdown with a professional wrestler.

The arcade machine is not distributed overseas

Bet ROBOTS could beat this machine, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2007, 11:51:34 AM »

Space shuttle Endeavor is preparing to land in Kennedy Space center.  It's going to be a while before it actually lands but you can watch live here on NASA TV:

They just said approximately 42 minutes before the shuttle lands.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »

Let's pray all goes well, especially with that scratched tile.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: August 21, 2007, 12:01:04 PM »

Let's pray all goes well, especially with that scratched tile.

Good morning SF sunny  How are you and your six-pack doing this a.m.?  No, SF isn't hitting the brewsky.  She's got six very cute yorkies Smile 

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: August 21, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »

Klaas, that is a GREAT link! What cool coverage - way better than the stuff the networks give you. I don't have to listen to all of their mindless babbling in the silent spots.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: August 21, 2007, 12:25:24 PM »

Noticed the NEWS banner at the top of the Index page....pretty coool...Dana's show & new Merchandise have been there so far that I've seen.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: August 21, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »

Klaas, that is a GREAT link! What cool coverage - way better than the stuff the networks give you. I don't have to listen to all of their mindless babbling in the silent spots.

That one sonic boom scared the bejesus out of me.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 21, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »

Noticed the NEWS banner at the top of the Index page....pretty coool...Dana's show & new Merchandise have been there so far that I've seen.

Mine just says Initializing Ticker.  Does yours say something more?  Maybe I have it blocked some way.  That might be like the Most Recent Posts I am always looking for.

How do you make it work?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.